Animal Crossing: New Horizons

That's all of Nintendo's code-based stuff, though, seemingly hamstrung last minute by The Fear. But that's alright today, even moreso than in New Leaf's day. There'll be infinite codes on every social media platform imaginable, we'll be able to tour for years. 

4 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have posted the Luna posters to @Number 28 and @Rayn.  If anyone else wants one then just ask

Thanks again John. I mean, it's horrifying, but I'm grateful. :lol:

image.png.f692f5fa6a516da17fa339ad5ba9947f.png

I just got a watermelon-themed beach ball if anyone wants one. I hadn't seen it before.

3 hours ago, Laine said:

Ah yes that makes sense. I’d like the DIY and the dress please! Thanks.

Posted both to you

22 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Thanks again John. I mean, it's horrifying, but I'm grateful. :lol:

image.png.f692f5fa6a516da17fa339ad5ba9947f.png

Yeah, part of the reason I included a pic in my original offer was that its not the nicest poster in the game :lol:

Redds in town again. He had two genuine paintings so I have nabbed one of them. 

The remainder are:

Perfect Painting - genuine

Ancient Statue - fake (has glowy eyes at night and looks cool)

Academic Painting - fake.

I'll be away but have opened the gates to friends.

DA-8078-7802-7982

I have updated my 'dream' island and have dropped some tools to the right of the plaza. See if you can use them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I visited Banshee @SteveH, got the fake academic, thanks. Only the fake ancient remains.

17 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I'm trying to remember back to that point and I think the answer is yes, once the 3 have moved in you can do that.  Certainly I was able to use the cards quite early on

Have posted the Luna posters to @Number 28 and @Rayn.  If anyone else wants one then just ask

My dream is at DA-6035-1469-0294

My daughter loves your island. She's only really seen other islands in the days we played the stalk market but we'd be dashing off straight away. She's getting a lot out of the dream islands even though she can't buy anything.

11 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

My daughter loves your island. She's only really seen other islands in the days we played the stalk market but we'd be dashing off straight away. She's getting a lot out of the dream islands even though she can't buy anything.

Thanks, am happy to open it up normally at any time too

If nobody wants the Ancient statue left at Redd's, could someone do me a favour and buy it for me? I'll give you the bells of course. 

I'll open my island again now my battery has charged. I will mostly be away but would appreciate it. Unless someone wants it for themselves, then help yourself :) 

2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Thanks, am happy to open it up normally at any time too

Lovely. I upgraded to family membership today just so she could explore the dreams without having to use my profile.

Open for a while. Got Saharah wandering around. Help yourself to anything in the shops and couple of recipes in front of the flowers. Any help with watering greatly appreciated, still got a few more to tick off.

Which flower guide did you guys use? Found a few contradictory paths for the trickiest flowers.

54 minutes ago, Daley said:

Open for a while. Got Saharah wandering around. Help yourself to anything in the shops and couple of recipes in front of the flowers. Any help with watering greatly appreciated, still got a few more to tick off.

Which flower guide did you guys use? Found a few contradictory paths for the trickiest flowers.

This one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anxm3WwEKyh0_-l_lZIAUETaa_q432Px3griacQ3NcU/preview#heading=h.wa7maesceo2

8 minutes ago, Daley said:

Cheers! 

Back open again now but will be in and out. 

How do you get the Luna poster @StumpyJohn? Apologies if mentioned earlier in the thread.

It comes from having the Amiibo Card.  You need to use the card in Harv's studio to invite the character to appear there.  Then, after you head back to your Island the poster for the character will appear in the Posters Tab of the Special Items part of Nook Shopping.

I can send you one if you like

12 hours ago, Fuddle said:

I have redd also

only fakes available 

Mona Lisa, woman with ermine, virtuvian man

i’ll leave it open a while

These are all still here btw if anybody wants them 

9 hours ago, SteveH said:

If nobody wants the Ancient statue left at Redd's, could someone do me a favour and buy it for me? I'll give you the bells of course.

I'll help you out if you're about tonight?

1 hour ago, Daley said:

Ah right. Yes please!

Have posted it to you.  If there are any others you'd like then just ask

Noticed this evening that there is 1 new item available for nook points, the little flag thing that tommy/ timmy wave:

EeSRTCAUcAEEWYd.thumb.jpeg.7a3d7581e179c5d7cd33aa764ceacb09.jpeg

6 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I'll help you out if you're about tonight?

I'm sorry I missed you. I got caught up watching a series on Netflix and forgot to check back! Sorry about that, but I really appreciate the offer :)