Animal Crossing: New Horizons

We've lost a rock! Fay has been breaking the rocks and trying to corral them into a rock garden. She has managed to get 4 to appear in the correct places so far but this morning there was no new rock in the garden so we went to look for it. Can't find it anywhere! Can a rock just disappear? 

We might need a search party to scour the island. Will anyone be free later on to join us on a rock hunt?

Yeah, I've never seen the jail bar recipe.

I've finally sent one of my original islanders packing (Katt). Alice the koala from the campsite is joining. It took me an age to both win the card game and/or get her to suggest someone I didn't mind going. It's strange how sometimes they will just spotaneously say they're going to check at resident services if they can live there, without the other nonsense, but very welcome.

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

Has anyone got the recipe for a wooden table that seats 4? Same style as the upright mirror and wardrobe you’re asked to customise in the class. 

I don't have a spare recipe card for "wooden table" but i've crafted and sent 2 to you

12 hours ago, jonnyalpha said:

We've lost a rock! Fay has been breaking the rocks and trying to corral them into a rock garden. She has managed to get 4 to appear in the correct places so far but this morning there was no new rock in the garden so we went to look for it. Can't find it anywhere! Can a rock just disappear? 

We might need a search party to scour the island. Will anyone be free later on to join us on a rock hunt?

Only 1 new rock can spawn per day, but also no rock will spawn if there are no valid rock spawning places.

I had the same trouble when I was trying to get all my rocks into a certain arrangement.  There are some non-obvious rules to do with cliffs that might stop rocks spawning in a place where you'd otherwise think it was valid, and that was my problem.  Rearranged my cliffs and the rock spawned the next day.

Bones' first proper day in town today so went to say hello this morning only to find he's already playing with my other doggie! :wub:

EdCGG4XU0AAcFab.thumb.jpeg.4e10219a45c89fb963aec1713f419994.jpeg

I have a load of spare recipe cards, shout if anyone wants these, going to recycle most of them soon if nobody needs them

wild wood wall

pansy table

pear bed

log stool

wooden block table

golden dung beetle

floral swag

pile of zen cushions

peach umbrella

peach surprise box

honeycomb flooring

steel flooring

golden gears

starry sands flooring

iron frame

wooden full length mirror

log pack

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Bones' first proper day in town today so went to say hello this morning only to find he's already playing with my other doggie! :wub:

EdCGG4XU0AAcFab.thumb.jpeg.4e10219a45c89fb963aec1713f419994.jpeg

I have a load of spare recipe cards, shout if anyone wants these, going to recycle most of them soon if nobody needs them

lucky gold cat

knights helmet

I’d love these if still available please!

Anyone finding that the residents don't really travel to the northern parts of the map? I've been slowly building stuff up there and there are stairs, bridges etc in place. But they mostly congregate around the town hall or their own houses. The stuff I'm building feels like a waste of time at the moment.

18 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Anyone finding that the residents don't really travel to the northern parts of the map? I've been slowly building stuff up there and there are stairs, bridges etc in place. But they mostly congregate around the town hall or their own houses. The stuff I'm building feels like a waste of time at the moment.

The only villagers on my island that regularly hang out in the North are the 3 that have houses there, the others do go there occasionally but really infrequently

11 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Redd is in town with one real painting and two fakes left.  Gates open for a bit while I'm working.

Hide contents

Real big wave painting, fake detailed painting and fake venus di milo statue.

Thanks, bought the fake painting and watered your flowers.  Other 2 items are still available

44 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Redd is in town with one real painting and two fakes left.  Gates open for a bit while I'm working.

Reveal hidden contents

Real big wave painting, fake detailed painting and fake venus di milo statue.

Bought the statue, watered your flowers.

Thanks for opening!

31 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Everyone buying the fakes - there's still a real painting there folks!

Just got ‘the wave’ thanks.

i think people prefer fake statues to any paintings

6 hours ago, Broker said:

Worth baring in mind you can only create the lucky gold cat from a normal lucky cat, which is a Gulliver item.

Dammit!  I had no idea.

6 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Posted both to you, thanks for the want list items you been sending me :)

Cheers, and you’re welcome!

Also got Redd here, not sure what's real or fake, just bought the thing I liked. Will open my gates while afk  in case anyone wants to check. Free recipes out front of my store to if anyone wants any 

46 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Also got Redd here, not sure what's real or fake, just bought the thing I liked. Will open my gates while afk  in case anyone wants to check. Free recipes out front of my store to if anyone wants any 

Cheers for opening, got a genuine painting. Much appreciated!