IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

I remember booting up the GameCube game years after having last played it (possibly just before boxing it up to put it into storage) and finding the place covered in cockroaches then too. If ever there was a way to discourage lapsed players from coming back into the fold... that’s it!

9 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

BTW thanks so much for leaving the island open. I've had a couple of bouts of insomnia recently and visited your island to fish some stock. Got a sunfish, several sharks and loads of other things for the tank.

Let me know if you want anything, I'll be opening my island next week for those wanting some winter stuff.

On that note after our first two snowmen weeks ago we've seen no dung beetles. No dung beetles no snow men! :(

No problem, would be good to visit yours again to see the snow and do a bit of winter critter hunting :)

9 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

We've also not had gold holes spawn for weeks....I'm wondering if something was broken in the newest patch?

It might be bugged but I think it could also be due to the layout of your island.

There are only 3 spots on mine where the gold hole now appears, directly south of my Nooks Cranny, the spot where I put out my recipe swaps during the day and a spot in my campsite area below the pond.  It might be there are no areas left on your island that meet whatever the rules are for a gold hole to spawn, so perhaps try opening out some of the spots where it used to appear

8 hours ago, Oh Danny Boy said:

I found Megan very annoying, she deserved her end and her burial spot. 

I think I got her early on from an Island trip.  She was ok, just boring and didn't really do anything.  Now that I've finally got my act together with  getting residents pictures I'm having a big clear out

10 hours ago, cohen205 said:

Wow, that escalated fast! 

Apologies for anyone who got a visit from me over the past couple of days. Matt from ‘Da Wae’ was responsible for all these crimes, but I can hand on my heart say it was not I that committed these atrocious crimes but my daughter who finds it incredibly funny to go to peoples islands and go in the rob, after I reprimanded her the first time and told her the guys on the forum aren’t happy. She found it hilarious. I’ve kept her away for a while but this week it seems she went on a murderous rampage. Maybe lockdowns getting to her

Need to introduce her to these guys :P (Nintendo, why are they not in this AC yet? :mad:)

image.png.a6f5ad043769696b7a6c0aea72480d9c.pngimage.png.84aa20c25937a69e2b8d3fc091d4f914.png 

10 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

We've also not had gold holes spawn for weeks....I'm wondering if something was broken in the newest patch?

I wish mine would disappear. I don’t need cash and it’s just annoying. 

15 hours ago, cohen205 said:

Wow, that escalated fast! 

Apologies for anyone who got a visit from me over the past couple of days. Matt from ‘Da Wae’ was responsible for all these crimes, but I can hand on my heart say it was not I that committed these atrocious crimes but my daughter who finds it incredibly funny to go to peoples islands and go in the rob, after I reprimanded her the first time and told her the guys on the forum aren’t happy. She found it hilarious. I’ve kept her away for a while but this week it seems she went on a murderous rampage. Maybe lockdowns getting to her.

Bit miffed about the racist allegations, although I can see the Ugandan knuckles thing being a shady area. Truth is I also have a 10 year old son ( he’s autistic, not sure that really matters, but thought it was worth a mention) he adores sonic and knuckles and loses his absolute shit at a Ugandan knuckles video he stumbled upon on YouTube a few months back. Again, I can see the problem with it, but I will never forget his laugh when I showed him it on a animal crossing.

Anyway, whoever I have wronged, let me know and I will gladly send you bells/items/whatever back, and I am really sorry for all the theft. She won’t be going online for a while let me tell you.

Also won’t be offended if you delete me off your friends list ^_^

How old is your daughter? Because I’d have thought after telling her not to do it after the first however many times, she wouldn’t do it again? She cleared someone out of half a millions worth of items a while ago.
I can’t even work out everything she took from mine because I’ve just found out my entire marketplace was emptied. 

Definitely a cypress bath, antique console table and upright sauna heater. As well as £30K. 

Taking a brand new net and leaving her old one in its place seems particularly bizarre. Is she old enough to know that stealing is wrong?

3 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Do cloned flowers hold the same genes? I’m not getting any green mums from my purples at all now. They’re just producing yellow, and some are purple clones. 

Yes they're cloned. If it isn't next to it's own type then it's an exact replica of itself.

7 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Do cloned flowers hold the same genes? I’m not getting any green mums from my purples at all now. They’re just producing yellow, and some are purple clones. 

If you want any green mums let me know. 

19 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Are you still after the cutting board recipe @Ste Pickford because I'll open up if you want to pop over? It's by the airport with a bunch of other recipes. Take anything you don't have. :)

I've opened up with Dodo code 73XD5

Sorry, I missed this yesterday.  Would still like the cutting board recipe if it's not been taken.

No worries. It's still there, hang on I'll open up again.

Here you go: 0NNLB

The cutting board recipe is straight off the airport boardwalk, but take anything else you haven't already got. There's also loads of stuff dumped to the west, but it's mostly crap, ngl.

36 minutes ago, kiroquai said:

Accepting villagers’ jobs has taken a dark turn on Junon.

A trip to Saharah and 2000 bells later...

image.png.104aa74592ddad7d0b887746d55b2303.png

Today's random thoughts:

Why did KK Slider appear the day after the Fishing Tournament, but the day before the Bug Off?

I wish we could swim in rivers, provided they're wide enough. It would be nice if you could retrieve gifts you accidentally slingshotted into the water.

7 hours ago, Number 28 said:

A trip to Saharah and 2000 bells later...

image.png.104aa74592ddad7d0b887746d55b2303.png

Today's random thoughts:

Why did KK Slider appear the day after the Fishing Tournament, but the day before the Bug Off?

I wish we could swim in rivers, provided they're wide enough. It would be nice if you could retrieve gifts you accidentally slingshotted into the water.

The update changed the behaviour of KK around tournaments. He used to move to the Friday, blocking a normal weekday visitor from appearing. Now he moves to Sunday and doesn’t block anything.

10 minutes ago, Broker said:

Gate is open to friends but I’m AFK cooking. Redd is in town with real wistful, real twinkling and fake quaint. Spare recipes in the bin area to the left of the airport.

Awesome, thanks, I grabbed the wistful painting, the other 2 are still available