rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 minute ago, MagicalDrop said:

5 new fish and 21 new bugs! I've just planted some more coconut trees as it looks like they might come in handy. 

21!!! :omg:

• Upvote 1

That’d be about right...purple windflowers appear to despise me, but my one blue rose clones itself on its very first night :P

Have Redd on my island, just the fake Jolly Painting and fake Informative Statue left.

Have opened up for friends, help yourselves!

Edit: Bring a ladder.

• Upvote 1

After you catch a few of the the big insects off trees, check out the big tree in the museum. ;)

• Upvote 2

Not sure whose island I've just been on but I've only gone a caught a coelacanth there. Finally! 

8 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

New bugs and fish. :omg:

Cicadias!

Finally! Celeste has appeared on my island.  I've trapped her on the beach just to the left of the airport, and opened my gates.  Will be AFK, but you're welcome to come over for space a recipe.

21 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Finally! Celeste has appeared on my island.  I've trapped her on the beach just to the left of the airport, and opened my gates.  Will be AFK, but you're welcome to come over for space a recipe.

Cheers for opening, picked up my customary wand and watered your flowers. 

• Upvote 1

Have you people considered these characters don't show up often because when they do some cunt walls them in? :D

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Ste Pickford said:

I also got a wand and watered.  :)

The new leaf bug is cool. It literally looks like a dropped piece of furniture/item until it begins shaking when you get near it and then springs into a proper beastie.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Jg15 said:

The new leaf bug is cool. It literally looks like a dropped piece of furniture/item until it begins shaking when you get near it and then springs into a proper beastie.

Nah mate, that wee bastard scared the shit out of me. Not cool. 

• Upvote 1

I keep thinking “oh, furniture!” right until they hop and run away. It’s happened three times now.

Kretania (Ben) is open for friends if you want to visit Redd. There seems to be one fake (Academic) and one genuine (Quaint) available.

EDIT: One painting left. Will try to stay open until 1pm.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, grabbed the Quaint painting.  Sorry I forgot to bring my recipe spares, if you want any of the following then just shout:

simple diy workbench

underwater wall

wooden mosaic wall

traditional straw coat

pear umbrella

hedge standee

shell wreath

• Upvote 1

Just got two photos in a row! Audie and Marcel.

thats only 4 total though. The other ones I have never ask to leave either.

and I have Redd too. I’ll open up later this evening again.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

Just got two photos in a row! Audie and Marcel.

thats only 4 total though. The other ones I have never ask to leave either.

and I have Redd too. I’ll open up later this evening again.

Thats useful as I was wondering if you could get more than one a day.

Do all flowers clone themselves? Once you’ve bred a super-rare one you don’t have to keep doing it, you can just let it self-replicate, right?

Just now, Made of Ghosts said:

Do all flowers clone themselves? Once you’ve bred a super-rare one you don’t have to keep doing it, you can just let it self-replicate, right?

All flowers self clone with the exception of the gold rose and the lily of the valley, both of those are "infertile"

• Upvote 1

Good, I went to great lengths to breed a purple windflower with zero success, then suddenly one sprang up in the wild and I’ve got no idea how. 

Still struggling with blue roses, purple hyacinths and purple tulips. Tulips seem to breed way slower than everything else. And every guide I’ve looked at seems incomplete. 

5 minutes ago, Made of Ghosts said:

Good, I went to great lengths to breed a purple windflower with zero success, then suddenly one sprang up in the wild and I’ve got no idea how. 

Still struggling with blue roses, purple hyacinths and purple tulips. Tulips seem to breed way slower than everything else. And every guide I’ve looked at seems incomplete. 

Have a look at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anxm3WwEKyh0_-l_lZIAUETaa_q432Px3griacQ3NcU/preview#heading=h.w4t7wpvrljtl

What's happened to @NexivRed? Was everywhere in this thread, then we had the island competition and now nowhere to be seen.

Haven't been to her island for ages.

3 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

What's happened to @NexivRed? Was everywhere in this thread, then we had the island competition and now nowhere to be seen.

Haven't been to her island for ages.

Welcome to the world of hyper focus, special interests and boredom :facepalm:

I’ve come back around to only being able to watch wedding dress programs during spare time, like I did 10 months ago, before I got bored. 

I’d love to play again, but right now the thought of loading it up makes me feel sick, like throwing a tantrum, and crying lol. 

• Upvote 2

I'm not going to be around but Summerisle's open for a bit because Redd's making his biannual visit. 3 fakes for the taking - Venus de Milo, Mona Lisa and Birth of Venus.

Please water my crap flowers in the hedged off section to the left of the island. I will have green bastard mums if it kills me.

I’ve left my island open to all.

please come over n water and get whatever you like.