Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Just now, CovisGod said:

How does bait work?

First harvest some clams (you’ll find them on beaches, little squirts of water in the sand). Just dig em up

That’ll give you a crafting recipe for bait. Make it, then lob some in the water and a fish will come. 

27 minutes ago, Nosejam said:

One of the Nook islands I went to had a pond with Koi in, they sell for 4000 bells each! Emporer butterfly’s are 4,000 too

I caught one of each tonight! Was going to wait and hand them into the museum but now I'm not so sure! 

8 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

5EA01A40-1C24-42C3-97D4-2695EFD03672.thumb.jpeg.fe73202816dfe0c45977a818140b68b1.jpeg

It’s been a long day! 

How do you get photos from the switch into the real world (or here at least) ?

Also, everyone's houses all look very tidy. My house and the junk strewn immediate surroundings makes me look like some hillbilly hoarder gone mad. 

2 minutes ago, spork said:

I caught one of each tonight! Was going to wait and hand them into the museum but now I'm not so sure! 

I am saving my Koi for the museum for sure. Its easy enough to make money and not so easy (for me at least) to find carp. 

I did sell my gold nugget right away though. 10,000 bells is hard to say no to when trying to pay off the mortgage. 

2 minutes ago, spanx said:

Can two people play simultaneously on the same switch?

Yes but the second person is a bit gimped as the camera will follow the main player about and anything they pick up will go into a shared loot container.

12 minutes ago, Mike S said:

How do you get photos from the switch into the real world (or here at least) ?

Also, everyone's houses all look very tidy. My house and the junk strewn immediate surroundings makes me look like some hillbilly hoarder gone mad. 

I'm uploading them to Twitter and then saving them but they're a bit potato.

3 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I'm uploading them to Twitter and then saving them but they're a bit potato.

That's a drag.

Even more so as I don't have twitter.

Bah!

14 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Just remembered how to guarantee to get all 8 hits on the rocks, finally I will have the iron nuggets I need :)

What is this strange technique of which you speak?

1 minute ago, jonamok said:

What is this strange technique of which you speak?

Face the rock, but have three holes dug horizontally behind you. Then you can't get pushed back.

Just now, Kebabilicious said:

I take it I can't use my airport until tomorrow? I just started the game a few hours ago, but can't do much more other than fish over and over currently. 

Aye.

5 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Face the rock, but have three holes dug horizontally behind you. Then you can't get pushed back.

Thanks, gonna try this. 

Had a good day in Nookington, got my mortgage paid plus the shop and the museum are building.  Have all the types of tree growing too, thanks all for the fruit

Am sure others had it too but there was a bit of an aurora in the sky tonight

2020032122562100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.thumb.jpg.b81abebf1071af8981b040335161b23d.jpg

I tried fishing from the pier with bait but looks like that only works for @spanx :D

House is full of stuff for Blathers plus essentials only:

2020032123020600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.thumb.jpg.72c8a38e7e40d947e77d83cbc77ea122.jpg