rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 minute ago, Mike S said:

I didn't take it!

I am not allowed to take things  even if I wanted to! And I really, really wanted too...

Apologies, I wouldn't have dropped it there if I knew. I got the moon a week or so ago, it's a bugger to place anywhere because it's so big - at least without some sort of major upheaval. 

The space stuff is really cool but obviously the scale is all over the shop. 

I'm probably doomed to a sequence of wands now for my ingratitude. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, senor_herer said:

Only about 12 I think, and I'm completely out of gold nuggets so I'm nowhere near.

But if I didn't leave Gulliver face down in the sand I'd be even further away :lol:

Celeste gave me ugly shit so I nabbed the moon! Left you five rusted parts.

24 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

That was me. I already have a moon as someone else made one for me so I dropped the recipe as a thank you for the host. Looks like you made off with it. 

Don't worry, I have moon!

40 minutes ago, Peb Kacharach said:

yeah will order a couple up - what else do you have and what do you need? :)

Just the lights is cool

my friend code is 4842 0073 1045 not sure if I already got you.

ive got bronzish street lights

plain utility pole

black phone box

black snack machine.

everything seems a bit normal. I’ve run out of order slots today though.

28 minutes ago, Broker said:

Celeste gave me ugly shit so I nabbed the moon! Left you five rusted parts.

Top man, thank you.

I'd best start a slow grind of NMT islands to get my gold reserves back up to speed.

16 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

Top man, thank you.

I'd best start a slow grind of NMT islands to get my gold reserves back up to speed.

Yeah I’ve got fuck all gold, need to grind/trade some up to throw into my endless pile of rare resources.

Just popped on to close my gates and found Celeste wandering around the SE beach. No sign of any stars though. I'll leave it open a bit longer in case anyone wants to drop in for the recipe.

22 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

Top man, thank you.

Hey man think I crashed your connection. Sorry. Came in walked spoke to Celeste and then got a connection error. Sorry!

20 minutes ago, Exidor said:

Just popped on to close my gates and found Celeste wandering around the SE beach. No sign of any stars though. I'll leave it open a bit longer in case anyone wants to drop in for the recipe.

Cheers. Popped in, and got an Iron Wand. Watered your flowers.

31 minutes ago, Daley said:

Hey man think I crashed your connection. Sorry. Came in walked spoke to Celeste and then got a connection error. Sorry!

No worries, Nintendo online infrastructure is hardly robust, probably nothing to do with you.

I think anyone who wanted to visit probably has done by now. Thankfully the 5 rusted parts Broker left were still there though so all is well :D

2 hours ago, Mike S said:

Thank for opening.

I watered, obtained a sci-fi floor recipe, and then many, many stars so a very good evening indeed!

Someone just after me got the moon recipe! And then left it!

MADNESS!

If it's not against Pazuzu's rules, can you make me a sci fi floor please?

Happy to supply mats (unless it needs gold nuggets as I'm fresh out :lol:)

And if anyone has sci fi wall, can I get one of those too please? Pretty please?

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure I’ve got sci-fi something, I’ll check in a bit.

Sent everyone their fake statues as well ;) 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

If it's not against Pazuzu's rules, can you make me a sci fi floor please?

Happy to supply mats (unless it needs gold nuggets as I'm fresh out :lol:)

And if anyone has sci fi wall, can I get one of those too please? Pretty please?

Sure thing.

I'll check what's needed tomorrow and sort it, materials permitting... 

I think I have the wall too.

• Upvote 1

I don’t know who else needs to know this but if you hold down A you can rearrange items in the inventory.

I had been dropping things and picking them back up!

• Upvote 1

Finally my son and I have managed to get a 5 star Island rating, gold watering can get!

Over the moon with this, now that’s done can spend time on the design again and they and theme it out a bit more than it is, layout changes etc.

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way!

Damn, farmers are crazy. There’s a few names popping up over and over on Reddit, some who dump art on in insane quantities, some who buy up art with insane amounts of NMT. A few of them seem to be the same accounts, I guess just driving up prices? I tried selling a few things for non crazy prices and immediately got offered massive amounts for all the art. A few people bought them off me and just immediately relisted then for 10x the price :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot to @Tetmon for opening the gates to his awesome island Bester this morning. There's just something magical about logging on at 6am before work and get an invite to an island that is hosted on the oposite side of the globe. It was pouring down on my island and it was sunny, nice and mid-day when I landed on Bester just off the coast in Japan. I got to sell fossil dupes at his cranny for B110k and even got a recipe for a lovely gold crown. 

This dude has also made an outdoors bowling alley, which is the first I've seen in AC, great job dude. 

Thanks for reaching out and letting me in, it's always nice with some company that early in the morning while still trying to wake up over a cuppa :wub: 

Back at my own island, where it still was raining I was reminded just how beautiful this game is, especially in nice weather. Unfortunately it's pissing down IRL too and I've just arrived at the office all wet. Should've brought my dotted rain coat....

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

@g wings have forwarded on the recipes from @ilpostino

Just shout if there is anything else that you or your daughter are looking for and I'll send stuff if I have it

@omus posted off the ride on plus some pink and cute items to you too

Posted those off this morning, should be with you soon :)

Would anyone be kind enough to let me visit their island. Haven’t managed to do it yet and promise I won’t trash it. 

My code is SW-3206-5356-7902

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, rumbletum said:

Would anyone be kind enough to let me visit their island. Haven’t managed to do it yet and promise I won’t trash it. 

@rumbletumWe'll open our gates in a moment. Come over and have a look around. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Fuddle said:

Just the lights is cool

my friend code is 4842 0073 1045 not sure if I already got you.

ive got bronzish street lights

plain utility pole

black phone box

black snack machine.

everything seems a bit normal. I’ve run out of order slots today though.

Added! Got your street lamps. I wouldn’t mind a couple of Bronze ones to go along with the drinks machine - I can pay with nook tickets, bells or other items?

I just noticed that I've amassed a whopping 225.000 nook miles points but struggle to see the use for them now that I've basically got everything I need from that catalogue. 

Does anyone know if the recruitment of villagers on Mystery Islands differ from those who come camping at your island. More often than not, my campers decline my invitation to move in, and whenever some say yes they suggest that a specific resident can move out and rarely the one I want to move out. 

Do I get the choice who to sack if I recruit from Mystery Islands?

6 minutes ago, Peb Kacharach said:

Added! Got your street lamps. I wouldn’t mind a couple of Bronze ones to go along with the drinks machine - I can pay with nook tickets, bells or other items?

Open right now if you want

3 minutes ago, Rayn said:

I just noticed that I've amassed a whopping 225.000 nook miles points but struggle to see the use for them now that I've basically got everything I need from that catalogue. 

Does anyone know if the recruitment of villagers on Mystery Islands differ from those who come camping at your island. More often than not, my campers decline my invitation to move in, and whenever some say yes they suggest that a specific resident can move out and rarely the one I want to move out. 

Do I get the choice who to sack if I recruit from Mystery Islands?

You only see potential residents on nmt islands if you have an open plot on your island. If you are full you wont see anyone.

1 minute ago, GC Zombie said:

You only see potential residents on nmt islands if you have an open plot on your island. If you are full you wont see anyone.

Then I really have no use for that currency....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Then I really have no use for that currency....

When one of our residents we didn't like suggested by themselves they wanted to leave we all cheered them on and backed up the truck for nmt when they had gone. When you next have a spare plot go mad on resident farming and get one you like!

1 hour ago, rumbletum said:

Maybe a little late, but I've just added you.

I'll open the gates soon

• Upvote 1

@senor_herer i have made the sci fi floor. Just need a few more stars and a large star to wash up this morning and I'll be able to make the wall too...