rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

53 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

Open again now, I shut as I assumed all the art had gone, but there’s still the fruit and veg guy.... might be fake, I haven’t looked at it

It's fake, I checked. ;) I nabbed the fake Botticelli. 

4 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

Just visited and watered. Do you want any more throwback rockets? I have #1 and #4, wouldn't mind your #5. 

I have all six if you need any more?

57A382CD-40C6-4582-9D06-7EB9BD440B5E.thumb.jpeg.aa60335dd2e817ea19f68b777a8c7b38.jpeg

That weather calculation predictions site is scary good. Just got back in from work before and happen to have a meteor storm on so logged the times for a few mins, let it work it’s magic and then checked against the times it showed. Bang on.
No need to water my flowers the next couple of days by the looks of it then at least :hat:

And I know it’s been mentioned before about some of the cool little audio touches in the game. One I just found while moving some bits around, as I dragged the den chair across the room instead of the normal sliding noise you get the sound of it’s wheels turning, which then changed as it moved off the rug onto the hardwood flooring ^_^

8 hours ago, Mike S said:

I do not fit into any of @Rayns player categories.

:(

Also, I have grown one more black rose!

That you don't fit into any of the groups I've noticed the most means nothing. You play the game and you're a part of the community and that means you belong! We all still love you!

Anyone still after fossils? I need to clear out my storage and I noticed I've got around 200 fossils in my house. If there's interest I can either mail you the parts you need or I could just throw it all on the ground and open the gates. I still owe you the mammoth butt @Popo!

27 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Anyone still after fossils? I need to clear out my storage and I noticed I've got around 200 fossils in my house. If there's interest I can either mail you the parts you need or I could just throw it all on the ground and open the gates. I still owe you the mammoth butt @Popo!

I'm still after the Brachio Tail if you have it? :) 

2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I'm still after the Brachio Tail if you have it? :) 

I most probably have and will sort you out tonight after work :) 

• Upvote 1

Oh yes thank @Rayn, I can pay you a visit later today if that’s easiest for you? I’m down to clown. 

2 hours ago, Rayn said:

I'm after 2 to complete my second set that I use for display on the island etc

Archaeopteryx

Megacero Tail

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

I'm after 2 to complete my second set that I use for display on the island etc

Archaeopteryx

Megacero Tail

Duly noted, they're yours if I have them!

• Upvote 1

Well, I found a sneaky blue rose hidden on my island this morning. Gave my quite a shock when I saw it in the distance, thought I was imagining it!  @StumpyJohn up to his tricks maybe?  Anyway, thank you!  I'm still going to try and grow one myself, but nice to have one.

Looking for the following nook miles items... 

Pink drinks machine
Blue /pink public bench
White snack machine
Pink springy ride on
Red lighthouse
Pastel teacup ride 

Willing to travel to buy :)

40 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Well, I found a sneaky blue rose hidden on my island this morning. Gave my quite a shock when I saw it in the distance, thought I was imagining it!  @StumpyJohn up to his tricks maybe?  Anyway, thank you!  I'm still going to try and grow one myself, but nice to have one.

No not me, I think it was @MagicalDrop who was stealth planting last time

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, omus said:

Pink drinks machine

I can give you a pink drinks machine if you like.

I’d love some different coloured street lamps.

If anybody has white, 2 would be great. And are there green ones too?

i might just order loads of nook stuff, because the amount of miles I’ve got now is getting ridiculous.

35 minutes ago, omus said:

Pink drinks machine
Blue /pink public bench
White snack machine
Pink springy ride on
Red lighthouse
Pastel teacup ride 

I can give you:

White snack machine
Pink springy ride on

Ideally I'd like some Nook Miles Items in return, the ones I am after are:

Any lifeguard chair other than Blue

Any public toilet other than Mint and Gray

Blue Drinks Machine

Yellow Light House

Black Light House

image.png.a12ead7e56881d3a2154b21f3d15fb10.pngimage.png.9783e6c2cd4a278ed1610d045a30d6d4.pngimage.png.bca8379bd3145b594b8fd5f6d3f8a4b1.png

9 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

i might just order loads of nook stuff, because the amount of miles I’ve got now is getting ridiculous.

I will send you 2 white ones later today.  I have almost 200k miles just sat doing nothing!

6 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I can give you:

White snack machine
Pink springy ride on

Blue Drinks Machine

Blue Solar Panel

Yellow Light House

Black Light House

Blue Monster

image.png.a12ead7e56881d3a2154b21f3d15fb10.pngimage.png.0e4896fea33fa7739b981918a89e59e6.pngimage.png.9783e6c2cd4a278ed1610d045a30d6d4.pngimage.png.bca8379bd3145b594b8fd5f6d3f8a4b1.pngimage.png.947a97bddfde46ad1672954b316745d5.png

Just sent you a blue solar panel and a blue monster.  Would love whichever your local versions of those two are in return.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Just sent you a blue solar panel and a blue monster.  Would love whichever your local versions of those two are in return.

Awesome, thanks. Have sent you green monster and black solar panel

@Fuddle I've sent you 2 white streetlamps

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I can give you:

White snack machine
Pink springy ride on

Blue Drinks Machine

Yellow Light House

Black Light House

image.png.a12ead7e56881d3a2154b21f3d15fb10.pngimage.png.9783e6c2cd4a278ed1610d045a30d6d4.pngimage.png.bca8379bd3145b594b8fd5f6d3f8a4b1.png

I have the black lighthouse and white lifeguard chair. Just need the pink springy ride on now. 

42 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

I do have the white streetlamp, but it seems you already have that covered. 

50 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

I have green streetlamps and would like a pink drinks machine if we could sort out a trade?

• Upvote 1

Redd is here, with a legit Jolly painting if anyone wants it? Or wants a fake?

7 minutes ago, omus said:

I have the black lighthouse and white lifeguard chair. Just need the pink springy ride on now. 

Happy to send you the ride on.  I'd love both the black lighthouse and white lifeguard chair, can I send you something more to balance it out?

Cant see you in the spreadsheet so can you tell me who you are in game

4 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Redd is here, with a legit Jolly painting if anyone wants it? Or wants a fake?

Now open to all friends.

• Upvote 2

A couple of us were wondering if the firefly model from Flick would light up.  It does a bit but is a disappointment and has none of the nice glow effect of the actual bugs.

There is no interaction with it either,  you can just see the light when it's in a darkened room

Ea06euxXkAcxniS.thumb.jpeg.ba038b20d4519a72bf72478f7ada2f44.jpegEa06et5XgAA-SXK.thumb.jpeg.37db26a78dbc6612927028d5410ff2ef.jpeg

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Happy to send you the ride on.  I'd love both the black lighthouse and white lifeguard chair, can I send you something more to balance it out?

Cant see you in the spreadsheet so can you tell me who you are in game

Friend code is Sw-5914-1108-1414. Send me a request and I'll send over both items. I'm happy with any cute pink stuff if you have any. But just the ride on is great if you don't have anything that fits the bill. 

25 minutes ago, omus said:

Friend code is Sw-5914-1108-1414. Send me a request and I'll send over both items. I'm happy with any cute pink stuff if you have any. But just the ride on is great if you don't have anything that fits the bill. 

Thanks, you are in my friend list already but not sure if we have visited or if you are in my in game list.  I have a few pink cute things so will order them up for you in addition to the springy ride on.  I'm John from Nookington, whats your in game details?

I've opened gates for the afternoon but I'll be working so might not notice visitors.  As always the shops and free recipe pile are there for anyone to take from

6 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Thanks, you are in my friend list already but not sure if we have visited or if you are in my in game list.  I have a few pink cute things so will order them up for you in addition to the springy ride on.  I'm John from Nookington, whats your in game details?

I've opened gates for the afternoon but I'll be working so might not notice visitors.  As always the shops and free recipe pile are there for anyone to take from

It's Mark from Whoville. I'll drop over the items for you when they arrive tomorrow :)