Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Does anyone still need any flowers of any type? In chasing the blue rose (which I now have 2 of lol) I've been hoarding all other types and my island is awash with the fuckers. I have limited seed colours but far too many of all other hybrids of all species. I'd love to be able to move them on to somewhere else rather than just dumping them. If anyone wants any let me know, I can't even be bothered shaking trees or bashing rocks right now because it's all so crowded. My friend code is 7067-2862-4315 in case adding me makes things easier. Free delivery! 

3 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

Does anyone still need any flowers of any type? In chasing the blue rose (which I now have 2 of lol) I've been hoarding all other types and my island is awash with the fuckers. I have limited seed colours but far too many of all other hybrids of all species. I'd love to be able to move them on to somewhere else rather than just dumping them. If anyone wants any let me know, I can't even be bothered shaking trees or bashing rocks right now because it's all so crowded. My friend code is 7067-2862-4315 in case adding me makes things easier. Free delivery! 

Yes please.

1 minute ago, drewthmsn said:

I've accepted your request. Let me know what you'd like, inventory space means I can bring 39 at a time I reckon haha

Just a random selection pls. I'm open now as well.

5 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Just a random selection pls. I'm open now as well.

I can bring you a random selection tomorrow if you still need more.  Its raining at mine today so there will be loads of new buds tomorrow which I normally just dig up and bin 

18 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I can bring you a random selection tomorrow if you still need more.  Its raining at mine today so there will be loads of new buds tomorrow which I normally just dig up and bin 

Actually I've got loads to get on with ATM, cheers.

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

The ones used for mystery island trips? How many do you need?

They’re what Reddit, Nookazon etc use as currency instead of bells. So you can buy loads of stuff for them if you’re willing to trade. They’re worth around 100000 bells each when you’re trading on Reddit, so you can get a lot for them. Yesterday I bought three of the relatively rare fishing contest items for 5NMT. You could trade them for gold or rusted parts or star frags as well, or buy rare statues for 40-70NMT. 

43 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

Awesome, thanks.

Let me know the damage in terms of mats and I'll post them to you :D

They are only 5 regular stars and one large star each. I picked up loads of regular stars this morning so only need two large stars please?

I've made them (had a wall I'd made earlier) so can either drop them off when you are next open (although I'm away form the switch all afternoon)  or pop them in the post?

1 hour ago, Mike S said:

They are only 5 regular stars and one large star each. I picked up loads of regular stars this morning so only need two large stars please?

I've made them (had a wall I'd made earlier) so can either drop them off when you are next open (although I'm away form the switch all afternoon)  or pop them in the post?

No worries  I'll sort some star bits for you. Much obliged :D

I'm out all day but Bellville is open to visitors ... assuming the connection hasn't crapped out.

7 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Bah, when does KK stop taking song requests? I thought anytime after 6pm was fine, but he's refusing, despite the fact he'll sit there noodling till 5am... I'm guessing he stops at midnight? Damn and blast!

I always thought it was 6-10pm but I might be thinking of an older version...

44 minutes ago, ChewMagma said:

If NPCs have a cut-off point, it is normally 10pm.

Only a few finish at 22:00 like Leif

KK slider takes requests from 18:00 to 00:00

Flick and CJ are present til 05:00

Redd is present til at least midnight

I don't know if I've found a bug, or an obscure feature.

I can't interact with the house door of one of my islanders.  Usually you either enter the house when you click on the door, or you get a pop up saying they are out exploring the island. Yesterday nothing happened when I went to the door of Kitt (the Kangeroo).  No pop up, no animation, nothing.  I tried saving and quitting and reloading the game, but not change.  Came back today and it's still the same.  I can talk to her if she's out and about on the island, but can't go in her house if she's home.  Nothing particularly has changed on my island, my last new islander was over a week ago, and I've not changed the layout or anything.

1 hour ago, Ste Pickford said:

I don't know if I've found a bug, or an obscure feature.

I can't interact with the house door of one of my islanders.  Usually you either enter the house when you click on the door, or you get a pop up saying they are out exploring the island. Yesterday nothing happened when I went to the door of Kitt (the Kangeroo).  No pop up, no animation, nothing.  I tried saving and quitting and reloading the game, but not change.  Came back today and it's still the same.  I can talk to her if she's out and about on the island, but can't go in her house if she's home.  Nothing particularly has changed on my island, my last new islander was over a week ago, and I've not changed the layout or anything.

This happened to me as well. It got solved by having visitors to my island and let them enter the house. After they'd entered and exited I could once again enter the house. 

For anyone trying to get their villager’s photos, I don’t know if it’s coincidence but I’m having a lot of luck giving the villagers I know are at the right level and could give me the photos very expensive presents. I gave Queenie a 130k whirlpool bath today and she immediately gave me her photo. I know the gift being above a certain value allows there to be a chance of the gift, but I’m not sure if a higher value present increases the chance of the photo but that is the second time I’ve gotten a photo in return for a 100k+ present.