IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

2 hours ago, GC Zombie said:

Last night I input data into the calculator. I had a screenshot of a thunderstorm I took in May which handily had a time and date on it. Celeste was there lat night which meant I could log the times shooting stars occurred. I had a sparse night of shooting stars, 1 burst in the 21:00 hour, then nothing until the 23:00 hour when I got 1 more burst.

I just went back and found a couple of screenshots I took of me wishing on stars 5 minutes apart back in April and that was enough to pin the seed down. FWIW, if you press A on a pic to go into editing and posting, it tells you the exact time and date you took it. Now I just need to wait until July 3 to see if I get the predicted heavy stars.

2 minutes ago, Exidor said:

I just went back and found a couple of screenshots I took of me wishing on stars 5 minutes apart back in April and that was enough to pin the seed down. FWIW, if you press A on a pic to go into editing and posting, it tells you the exact time and date you took it. Now I just need to wait until July 3 to see if I get the predicted heavy stars.

I wish I'd taken screenshots of shooting stars, it would have meant I could have gone to bed before midnight!

1 hour ago, MagicalDrop said:

Momentous day today:

- woke up to 2 purple pansies. That's all the flowers done. Massive thanks to all those who've watered, I'm sure I've made things more difficult than necessary at times. Spent this morning remodelling my entrance now there's no need for a watering patch (OK there's a small one for cloning the pansies over the next couple of days) 

- it's my birthday. For those of you yet to have it in game, there's a little bit of fun to be had :)

Flower breeding, like everything else in AC, shouldn't be about min/maxing everything. Have fun and enjoy the gradual progression. Kudos on your complete set :sealclap:

And happy Birthday!

1 hour ago, senor_herer said:

Flower breeding, like everything else in AC, shouldn't be about min/maxing everything. Have fun and enjoy the gradual progression. Kudos on your complete set :sealclap:

And happy Birthday!

Yeah, some days I miss spending 2+ hours a day sorting out flowers and replanting, going on watering visits etc.

I do still look out for people to water whenever I am visiting tho

15 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Yeah, some days I miss spending 2+ hours a day sorting out flowers and replanting, going on watering visits etc.

I do still look out for people to water whenever I am visiting tho

Me too. That was a really fun month or so, and the little burst of anticipation every day of "will there be a green mum/purple pansy/blue rose?" before the typical disappointment was a nice little cycle.

11 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Is the huge person sized ice cream cone light part of a set or just a one-off? cheers

It is not a part of any sets, it's just "soft serve cone".  There are 8 variations though:

Rainbow

Vanilla

Purple sweet potato

green tea

blue sky

mango

chocolate swirl

strawberry swirl

4 hours ago, Broker said:

@jonnyalpha Fidra is looking amazing! I left you done little gifts in hard to see places, have fun searching :) 

@broker Thank you. :) Fay has done lots of hard work.

Did you leave the Imperial Bed? We wondered where that had come from.

We found another one because we saw it as we flew back in from a trip. Now we have to scour the rest of the island. 

31 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Opened my gates this evening with a load of random furniture items dropped in front of the shop for cataloguing.  Nothing super rare or anything.  It's for some friends on facebook, but any Switch friends are welcome to pop over.

No pinching!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ste Pickford said:

Opened my gates this evening with a load of random furniture items dropped in front of the shop for cataloguing.  Nothing super rare or anything.  It's for some friends on facebook, but any Switch friends are welcome to pop over.

No pinching!

Just visited and watered. Do you want any more throwback rockets? I have #1 and #4, wouldn't mind your #5. 

Redd is here, he's got 2  1 fake left, a motherly statue and a jolly painting. All gone - Gate closed.

If you can't work out how to get to Redd just say "help" in the chat and I'll lead you there, the route to the north beach well is hidden! A ladder or pole isn't required, and even if you bring them they wont help.

If you're not bothered about Redd and just fancy the challenge of getting to the north beach then you are more than welcome to pop over.

Dodo: L3Q9C

(Daddy from Bloakes)

Edit: Bigtop is crafting a golden dung beetle

30 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

Redd is here, he's got 2 fakes left, a motherly statue and a jolly painting.

If you can't work out how to get to Redd just say "help" in the chat and I'll lead you there, the route to the north beach well is hidden! A ladder or pole isn't required, and even if you bring them they wont help.

If you're not bothered about Redd and just fancy the challenge of getting to the north beach then you are more than welcome to pop over.

Dodo: L3Q9C

(Daddy from Bloakes)

Edit: Bigtop is crafting a golden dung beetle

Enjoyed my visit, amazing work on the secret beach access route. Thanks for opening. 

Just now, Loz Boz said:

If anyone should crave to water, please come round mine!!!

open all darn night! X

Just popped round (twice, because I went back for bells to buy that kimono), and watered where I could, but your watering beds looked pretty full.

21 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Enjoyed my visit, amazing work on the secret beach access route. Thanks for opening. 

I just found a blue rose! Thank you!

I still fancy having a go as breeding them myself, but that's a nice backup option if I fail.

2 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Just popped round (twice, because I went back for bells to buy that kimono), and watered where I could, but your watering beds looked pretty full.

If you’re after the fancy kimono I have all of them you can catalogue.

3 hours ago, jonnyalpha said:

@broker Thank you. :) Fay has done lots of hard work.

Did you leave the Imperial Bed? We wondered where that had come from.

We found another one because we saw it as we flew back in from a trip. Now we have to scour the rest of the island. 

I did! I left six things in places you couldn’t see when the camera is resting normally. There’s some furniture and two extra special things :) 

9 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have I missed you, can't see your island on the open list

Open again now, I shut as I assumed all the art had gone, but there’s still the fruit and veg guy.... might be fake, I haven’t looked at it