Animal Crossing: New Horizons

13 minutes ago, SteveH said:

A villager is currently crafting the Ironwood Dresser. It's Violet in the house to the right of mine. No idea for how much longer but my gates are open.

Thanks for the recipes, and on my way for that one too!

3 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Something unexpected I've noticed is that when it rains I often get 1 or 2 new gold roses appear.  I'm not gold watering anything and last time it happened I had not even been open so a visitor cannot have done so either.  It's not been happening just near to lily of the valley flowers either.  Wonder if its related to the number of gold roses I already have or perhaps the 5 star rating?

The gold watering flag on black roses is only reset when they spawn a gold rose. It lasts over days/weeks until it spawns one.

Busy night for Celeste - she's here in Summerisle too. If anyone's got a spare five minutes to come and water my flowers it would be much appreciated. Leif's here as well if you're running low on shrubbery.

5 minutes ago, Exidor said:

Busy night for Celeste - she's here in Summerisle too. If anyone's got a spare five minutes to come and water my flowers it would be much appreciated. Leif's here as well if you're running low on shrubbery.

I would LOVE TO.

send me a code!

Celeste is everywhere! She's here and there's a meteor shower at mine tonight, I'm going to open with a dodo code (9BVFT) because I don't know who is and isn't on my friends list. Feel free to pop over for however long you want if there's space. Celeste is trapped on the south most mini beach, left of the airport, just jump over to her. I'll be afk mostly so not being rude, just doing other things. DIYs by the plaza are free, flowerbeds in the South-West need watering if possible, cans provided. 

Redd is here but only has 2 fakes, a beautiful statue (venus de milo) and the academic painting (vitruvian man). First come first served I guess, unfortunately. Maybe post a reply if you buy one so no-one comes especially for him. 

4 hours ago, Broker said:

I think I've got a few fake statues spare, I'll see what I've got and offer them out. Definitely a second haunted ancient statue.

I’d love ancient statue! Had Redd yesterday with it for sale but I was so tired I fell asleep and forgot to go and buy it! :(

let me know what you need in return!

43 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

Celeste is everywhere! She's here and there's a meteor shower at mine tonight, I'm going to open with a dodo code (9BVFT) because I don't know who is and isn't on my friends list. Feel free to pop over for however long you want if there's space. Celeste is trapped on the south most mini beach, left of the airport, just jump over to her. I'll be afk mostly so not being rude, just doing other things. DIYs by the plaza are free, flowerbeds in the South-West need watering if possible, cans provided. 

Redd is here but only has 2 fakes, a beautiful statue (venus de milo) and the academic painting (vitruvian man). First come first served I guess, unfortunately. Maybe post a reply if you buy one so no-one comes especially for him. 

Ooh.

Are you open? What's your island name just so I an see if we are friends?

12 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

It's open on that dodo code. Steenhyven is the island. Laine has been / is here I think. Meteors still raining down. 

Sorry, missed the code.

Will be over in a bit!

EDIT: @drewthmsn  bought the shady Venus, very happy indeed! Will water your flowers...

5 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

What mats does it need? Happy to provide.

I'm sure you'd rather be making several more for yourself though ;)

10 iron nugget

15 star fragments

Just switched off for the night so perhaps sort it tomorrow. 

My daughter just got The Moon. If you want that too it needs 1 large and 15 small star fragments

7 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

10 iron nugget

15 star fragments

Just switched off for the night so perhaps sort it tomorrow. 

My daughter just got The Moon. If you want that too it needs 1 large and 15 small star fragments

Awesome, I'll post them.

Got the Moon, spins atop my duck pond at the moment :wub: