Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

I have Redd in town.

There are four pieces left, Mona Lisa, Girl with a Pealr Earring, Warrior stature, and a giant stone face.

I managed to mess up the endless chat menus when browsing them this morning which resulted in me accidentally buying a beg faced  Arcimboldo when I really wanted the big stone face or warrior statue which has really, really annoyed me.

I can open the gate in a minute if anyone is wishes to come and have look at the others. I've no idea which are real, if any, but suspect the warrior is fake as he appears to be holding a spade. If anyone wants to buy the stone face, or the warrior and swap for the Arcimboldo I stupidly bought then  I'd be happy to do so. If not, I guess I'll learn to like it. One day..

Thanks, don't have meteor shower but do have Celeste trapped if anyone needs her. There may be the odd star if you're desperate, but definitely no meteor shower.

I'm not surprised Mike doesn't water, I imagine blooms bred from hellfire and demon blood don't react well to water ;)

53 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

I love the little things in AC, I've no idea where posh Hippeaux got his L7 shirt but it did put a smile on my face :D

lol I dropped that off in Able's last time I was over :D

Inspired by @CheekyLee leaving a bloody Liverpool shirt in mine and every single villager picking one up to taunt me with

1 hour ago, Exidor said:

lol I dropped that off in Able's last time I was over :D

Inspired by @CheekyLee leaving a bloody Liverpool shirt in mine and every single villager picking one up to taunt me with

Ahh, didn't realise you could do this 8-)

Does anyone want a Gold Rose Crown or Golden Dishes recipie before I chuck them on the swaps pile?

2 hours ago, Ste Pickford said:

Talking of little things, I've noticed that one of my villagers (maybe more than one) now has a Cyrus and Reese wedding plate hanging up in their house.

Mine too. Nice touch.

Something unexpected I've noticed is that when it rains I often get 1 or 2 new gold roses appear.  I'm not gold watering anything and last time it happened I had not even been open so a visitor cannot have done so either.  It's not been happening just near to lily of the valley flowers either.  Wonder if its related to the number of gold roses I already have or perhaps the 5 star rating?

Have opened up for the afternoon, anything in the shops is up for grabs

Free recipes are currently just:

• Golden Dung Beetle
  • DIY Workbench
  • Bamboo Drum (Leonardo currently crafting this)

Redd is in town and has 

Spoiler

2 fake paintings left - Jolly and Scary

No ladder required to access his boat

2 minutes ago, Mike S said:

If anyone with Redd is open for visitors let me know!

I messed up with his visit to me yesterday and need to catch up.

Need statue type things fake or real...

Mine is open but no statues. He is a right lazy **** when he visits me and has only once bothered to bring any statues :mad:

14 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Mine is open but no statues. He is a right lazy **** when he visits me and has only once bothered to bring any statues :mad:

Aaah, OK.

I'm only really looking for statues, just to use for decoration really.

Or anything haunted of course!