Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

56 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

I've a feeling I've diluted my red hybrid pansies with some non hybrids, it's been a week since I've had a large patch of reds but no purple. I know the odds are low but I'm going back to square one. 

So anyone who visits today will have no watering to do and there won't be that much in the days to come. It's sorely tempting to beg a purple pansy and be done with it all, but I know that my interest in daily play will tail off rapidly if I do that. 

Hope to see a few more visitors nonetheless. 

Oh and I may need some pansy seeds, who has them in their shop? 

I have leif today too and will open up for the afternoon in case you or others want to shop

I've finally got my son in to this - he's now furiously trying to make up for lost time :)

Of course, my first gift to him after all my work was a massive patch of blue roses. And the first thing he did was pluck the flowers and sell them. Bloody kids.

1 hour ago, Spleen said:

I've got Redd in!

Have opened my gates to friends of anyone fancies a piece of art, there might be some non fakes. 

His beach is behind the new museum place, no ladder needed. 

Missed this, let me know if you’re open again later.

55 minutes ago, Spleen said:

I've got Redd in!

Have opened my gates to friends of anyone fancies a piece of art, there might be some non fakes. 

His beach is behind the new museum place, no ladder needed. 

Think your switch might have gone to sleep as got booted with a comms error, was just about to buy the last fake painting too :(

I've opened up mine to visitors for the afternoon.  Will be inactive most of the time as am busy working

Leif is in town, pansies for sale in Nooks @MagicalDrop

Everything in shops is available

Recipe give aways are as follows, if nobody wants them I'm going to sell them at nooks

Beekeepers Hive

Cardboard Table x2

Cardboard Bed

Money Flooring

Bamboo Bench

Class Library Wall

DIY Workbench

Steel Flooring

Wooden Low Table

Garden Wagon

Mum Cushion

Flower Stand

Shell Wand

Plain Wooden Shop Sign (Leonardo currently crafting this too)

1 hour ago, MagicalDrop said:

I'll pop over and water at some point later but thanks for the offer. 

Thanks, haven't been open yet today as I've done renovations to the west side as it was just a flower over spill dumping ground. And I'm going to move all my breeding right outside the airport for the final push

I'll open up in a bit.

10 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I don't have either so don't mind which you send.  I don't have any spare real items to swap in return though

Nah don’t worry, I just felt bad having nabbed it, and I prefer the fake so I want it for my wall where the real one is at the moment. I’ve finished my art wing so don’t need to trade :) 

Bellville is open, not a lot happening, just Leif. I've been tinkering so have some nice little spaces to fill now and need some inclines to join it up :wub:

If you could spare five minutes to water me that would be grand. I've moved the flower patch right next to the airport but feel free to explore.

Happy to water anyone who needs it.

4 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Think your switch might have gone to sleep as got booted with a comms error, was just about to buy the last fake painting too :(

I've opened up mine to visitors for the afternoon.  Will be inactive most of the time as am busy working

Leif is in town, pansies for sale in Nooks @MagicalDrop

Everything in shops is available

Recipe give aways are as follows, if nobody wants them I'm going to sell them at nooks

Beekeepers Hive

Cardboard Table x2

Cardboard Bed

Money Flooring

Bamboo Bench

Class Library Wall

DIY Workbench

Steel Flooring

Wooden Low Table

Garden Wagon

Mum Cushion

Flower Stand

Shell Wand

Plain Wooden Shop Sign (Leonardo currently crafting this too)

Came for the beehive but unfortunately gone, but first time for a while at your island and it’s looking amazing.  I really need to get into the flower breeding stuff

4 hours ago, Broker said:

Nah don’t worry, I just felt bad having nabbed it, and I prefer the fake so I want it for my wall where the real one is at the moment. I’ve finished my art wing so don’t need to trade :) 

Thanks, is your wish list on villager db up to date?

27 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Came for the beehive but unfortunately gone, but first time for a while at your island and it’s looking amazing.  I really need to get into the flower breeding stuff

Thanks, I'll try and remember to look out for another one for you.  Do you want me to craft and send a couple of hives to you?  I have plenty of wasps nests hogging space in my inventory

29 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Thanks, I'll try and remember to look out for another one for you.  Do you want me to craft and send a couple of hives to you?  I have plenty of wasps nests hogging space in my inventory

That would be awesome if you don’t mind, thanks :)