rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I’ve just been selling those blue shells. 

Fishing rates broken?

My eldest just caught two great whites and a whale shark, no bait.

Edit: and a third GW and second whale shark.

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

Aww thank you. How many in the bell department?

Hardly anything. Don't worry about it.

• Upvote 1

Anyone need any of these things? 

3BAB3204-B5D1-4CBD-9E00-9D9C07535A02.thumb.jpeg.bccf7b4c8ff3fdb18bdf9f9280671b3b.jpeg

Can buy and post. Ugly white surf boards are multibuy.

Likewise, I have a big telly, surfboard and some other nonsense for sale at mine. Opening now whilst I generally sod about

I've also got the surfboard! Must be intentional.

Shooting stars on my gfs Island if you want some. Although she said "nice people only" so...

Dodo code K4B5T

(She likes music stuff but already has a lot of instruments)

1 hour ago, Broker said:

Anyone need any of these things? 

3BAB3204-B5D1-4CBD-9E00-9D9C07535A02.thumb.jpeg.bccf7b4c8ff3fdb18bdf9f9280671b3b.jpeg

Can buy and post. Ugly white surf boards are multibuy.

Swap you that tape deck player for the magic-circle rug. And I'll pay you for a surf board?

Also Celeste is here if anone wants to visit and Leif is selling Hydrangea/Hibiscus shrubs and Cosmos/Hyacinth flowers.

5 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Also Celeste is here if anone wants to visit and Leif is selling Hydrangea/Hibiscus shrubs and Cosmos/Hyacinth flowers.

Your island isn't coming up on my list of places to visit. Are your gates open? 

4 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Your island isn't coming up on my list of places to visit. Are your gates open? 

They are now.

Please don't mind the mess of flowers all over the place :blush:

26 minutes ago, Dotterel said:

Shooting stars on my gfs Island if you want some. Although she said "nice people only" so...

Dodo code K4B5T

(She likes music stuff but already has a lot of instruments)

Code is not working or perhaps restricted to friends only

I'm now on this and it's a delightful escape from this nightmare hell reality.

Friend code is SW-1306-5590-2623, I'm mostly on evenings for a bit.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

They are now.

Please don't mind the mess of flowers all over the place :blush:

Thanks for opening and thanks for the add. Lots of flowers but as ever bundles of creativity. This game is amazing.  I need to get stuck into the island designing stuff, finding it a bit overwhelming so far but major jealousy when I visit someone's island.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Meatball said:

Swap you that tape deck player for the magic-circle rug. And I'll pay you for a surf board?

I’m so sorry I missed this and now the shop is closed, I’ve got that item in silver if you want it?

2 hours ago, Broker said:

I’m so sorry I missed this and now the shop is closed, I’ve got that item in silver if you want it?

No probs. I think I already have it in silver, was just fancying a different colour option. 

Leif's in town selling Windflowers and Mums if anybody is after them.

I demolished my original log bridge yesterday. It’s pretty much the only thing still where it was when I first placed it, and has been causing problems in my design ideas for about two weeks now, but I worked around it because I liked the idea that it’s always been there. But I can’t fit any more stuff in and I’m sick of my weird layout designed to accommodate the current bridge positions. It’s weird because it’s only a few weeks ago that I started playing, but I’m feeling an accelerated nostalgia for all the things that I’ve not taken screenshots of or preserved. 

My island is very cut up by rivers, by default - I kind of have a big hub, then four satellites, so to join up all the land on the plains I had to build four rivers from the get go. Used cheap log bridges for the lot just to get it done. Now I'm joining each of the satellites with a bridge, and going for fancier ones - Red Zen Bridge, etc. Once they're all finished, I'll demolish and replace my log bridges, then build my 8th bridge over one of my mountain streams.

I really like the island the game generated for me, there's not much I'm going to change once I get terraforming. Paths etc, maybe nibble a bit off the hills in the NE corner to make it easy to get to Redd's beach, perhaps create some better bridge spots.

Ooooohh.... the water flooring you can make with those blue shells is lovely. 

• Upvote 1

Ok, 

Redd's here. 

He has a Serene, Amazing and Graceful painting and I think one of them is real, but I have it already.

So it's first come first serve with this Dodo Code:

J39F1

I'll open for about an hour and I'll be afk.

Cheers all.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Ooooohh.... the water flooring you can make with those blue shells is lovely. 

Yeah, its really nice.  Am using it in my vaguely fish themed main room of my house

25 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Ok, 

Redd's here. 

He has a Serene, Amazing and Graceful painting and I think one of them is real, but I have it already.

So it's first come first serve with this Dodo Code:

J39F1

I'll open for about an hour and I'll be afk.

Cheers all.

Thanks, grabbed a fake, was too slow to get the real deal

• Upvote 1

I think Krishen got the only real deal there. I ordered the backwards looking lady, who was looking forwards. :lol:

I left an offering of a cowrie at Tetmon's feet.

• Upvote 1

It was an absolutely brutal race to the ship. I had a two minute head start on my rivals but managed to blow this on a detour around the Space X launch pad and my unwillingness to not destroy any petals. 

I made it to Redd's just before StumpyJohn, and gravitated to the first available piece of art. Number 28 then appeared in my periphery so I handed over my bells without asking any questions or taking a closer look.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

Does anyone have palette swaps of the throwback wrestling figures?

I only have black.

20200603_190344.jpg

Think I have red for sale in my shop today. I can open with a code in a bit. Or I know I can order one. 

• Upvote 1