rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

21 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Hmm, sounds odd. Maybe a bug similar to when you don't manage to leave an island properly?

The hearts went from my pockets and there were no in game errors so totally puzzled as to what happened

12 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Shooting stars and Celeste tonight on Risa, will open now for all friends.

@Laine

Awesome thanks!

20 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Shooting stars and Celeste tonight on Risa, will open now for all friends.

@Laine

Sent you a chum request :)

Nintendo really need to get this terrible online experience sorted

• Upvote 1

Just checking the rugs I got off Sahara and I got a magic-circle one. I think I seen some folks here got these type of designs on their floors using custom designed paving. If anyone wants me to grab a extra one for them to use? 

D2A2639A-9988-4F9A-A928-4E666E585568.thumb.jpeg.55d9e0f0d76547187e3a09e4566e49bd.jpeg

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

The hearts went from my pockets and there were no in game errors so totally puzzled as to what happened

Maybe it gets posted to you the next day

1 hour ago, jonnyalpha said:

@Broker We sent you two streetlamps in the post. We can't send any more till tomorrow or if you're open later we may be able to pop over with the others and the guitar.

Thanks! I’ll open in a bit, just trading some statues.

18 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Just checking the rugs I got off Sahara and I got a magic-circle one. I think I seen some folks here got these type of designs on their floors using custom designed paving. If anyone wants me to grab a extra one for them to use? 

D2A2639A-9988-4F9A-A928-4E666E585568.thumb.jpeg.55d9e0f0d76547187e3a09e4566e49bd.jpeg

Me please!

• Upvote 1

That was some quality star wishing despite Sahara getting in the way. Thanks for hosting

Oh my god, living for the ‘closing soon’ music at Nook’s Cranny. :lol:

• Upvote 1

There really isn't enough slots for designs is there? I downloaded some edging for my brick paths and I've nearly run out of slots. On the subject of paths and edging, the ones I've downloaded look great and really finish the paths off nicely. It's just a shame that the footsteps get replaced with the barely audible ones. I'm torn. Love the look, hate the sound. If you're near a waterfall, it's like you're running in silence. Just feels wrong. :(

10 minutes ago, Monkeyboy said:

There really isn't enough slots for designs is there? I downloaded some edging for my brick paths and I've nearly run out of slots. On the subject of paths and edging, the ones I've downloaded look great and really finish the paths off nicely. It's just a shame that the footsteps get replaced with the barely audible ones. I'm torn. Love the look, hate the sound. If you're near a waterfall, it's like you're running in silence. Just feels wrong. :(

But down terraform paths then put your custom pattern on top. Haven't tried it but won't that keep the footstep sounds? 

7 minutes ago, Azrael said:

But down terraform paths then put your custom pattern on top. Haven't tried it but won't that keep the footstep sounds? 

Nope, if I build a brick path using the construction app, then overlay the custom pattern (the edging) on either side of a path, the sound changes.

3 hours ago, Broker said:

I know this isn’t what you want to hear right now, but what fakes?

Scary painting, mystic statue, and quaint painting left. Are you interested? 

17 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Bought :hat:

Thanks, have we visited before?

Has anyone seen/made a list of the values of the various commodities and resources and what they’re worth relative to each other? I’ve been keeping notes on what things seem to be bought and sold for but would love to cross reference.

3 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

Scary painting, mystic statue, and quaint painting left. Are you interested? 

I’d like a fake quaint for trading but I’ve already bought from Redd today. I assume you bought the fourth? Curse that fake basic I bought.

Just now, Broker said:

I’d like a fake quaint for trading but I’ve already bought from Redd today. I assume you bought the fourth? Curse that fake basic I bought.

Yeah, I've bought one of the paintings to hang in my house. Never mind! 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

Can I get some lads in for a massive watering?

gates open now.

D'oh. Nintendo internet crash.

2 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

Yeah, I've bought one of the paintings to hang in my house. Never mind! 

Thanks anyway :) 

Cliff top pool area...

EZbiMNVUwAUVnAo.thumb.jpeg.3d8e4eb0e0f5fd4072e41ba394c8d5f5.jpeg

Camp site...

EZbjn8-UMAEF9pO.thumb.jpeg.93105caa5bb51ea86bf4eeca61b3c778.jpeg

How are people designing their islands? I haven't really planned anything. Mine just seems to be growing organically (fancy word for making it up as I go along). I don't like having dead ends though and my aim to always have a way in and a way out for each area, so that you can basically just keep running forwards without having to turn back.

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Broker said:

Thanks, have we visited before?

I don't think so. Have just sent you friends request now.

I found a new kind of shell today, down by the beach - a summer shell. Wonder if it can be used in any recipes?