Jump to content
IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.


Mr Do 71
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up while I work 

Redd is in town and has a couple of fakes left to buy.  You will need a ladder to get down to him

Goldie is crafting Peach Chair

 

 

On my way to look at those fakes having made such a mess of my own art buying this morning...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up while I work 

Redd is in town and has a couple of fakes left to buy.  You will need a ladder to get down to him

Goldie is crafting Peach Chair

 

I visited!

 

Bought a watercan and watered your flowers until it broke. I did not water all of the flowers though as there appear to be several thousand...

 

Visited Redd but it seems I can't buy from here having brought from him at my place which was upsetting as the Vitruvian Man is up near the top of my wish list, even if it is a fake.

 

Love the whole museum plaza/approach BTW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Is that a grave!?!!

Its called western style stone and is a recipe item that can be customised to a number of different colours

 

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I visited!

 

Bought a watercan and watered your flowers until it broke. I did not water all of the flowers though as there appear to be several thousand...

 

Visited Redd but it seems I can't buy from here having brought from him at my place which was upsetting as the Vitruvian Man is up near the top of my wish list, even if it is a fake.

 

Love the whole museum plaza/approach BTW.

 

Thanks for watering, there are indeed 1 or 2 flowers!

Yeah, you are limited to buying from Redd once a day

 

I need to start sorting out the other side of my island, at the moment its just hundreds of flowers and a few trees.

I have some of it planned out in my head but need to dedicate some time to work on it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I think I have a dupe recipe. I'll check. What you got?

 

Edit: yes I have.

 

 

It's OK, thanks.

 

I'm happy to wait for it to show up whenever. I like the surprise!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up while I work 

Redd is in town and has a couple of fakes left to buy.  You will need a ladder to get down to him

Goldie is crafting Peach Chair

My island crashed when a visitor was flying in and after selling my nips, thanks @Spleen I have opened back up

Blaire is now crafting, Bamboo Speaker.  She is the middle house on the elevated area

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys I’ve got loads of black lamp posts and also a few Taurus fragments from some shooting stars last night.

 

i can make 2 Taurus baths if anybody wants one.

 

let me know if you want me to make you one, and if you want me to keep going with the lamp posts.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a bit late to the game but it would be nice to see some other islands and hopefully pick up some other fruits.  Do we have a list somewhere of people's friend codes?

 

My code is SW-3623-0538-1025

 

About a month in and making progress but keep seeing islands here and elsewhere which make me feel like I've got a lot of work to do!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, McCoy said:

I'm a bit late to the game but it would be nice to see some other islands and hopefully pick up some other fruits.  Do we have a list somewhere of people's friend codes?

 

My code is SW-3623-0538-1025

 

About a month in and making progress but keep seeing islands here and elsewhere which make me feel like I've got a lot of work to do!

List is on first page, I e just added you and I'm open now.

Shops are closed but help yourself to fruit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

Guys I’ve got loads of black lamp posts and also a few Taurus fragments from some shooting stars last night.

 

i can make 2 Taurus baths if anybody wants one.

 

let me know if you want me to make you one, and if you want me to keep going with the lamp posts.

 

I’d love Taurus bath thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

 

Pics please! Want.


Let me know if you want me to order it for you or visit so you can catalogue it. The Nook Catalogue lists it as gold bars which makes me wonder if it has any variations with different contents. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ryodi said:


Let me know if you want me to order it for you or visit so you can catalogue it. The Nook Catalogue lists it as gold bars which makes me wonder if it has any variations with different contents. 

 

 

 

you know what'd be rad? If it had something different in it every time you opened it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.