IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

24 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up while I work 

Redd is in town and has a couple of fakes left to buy.  You will need a ladder to get down to him

Goldie is crafting Peach Chair

On my way to look at those fakes having made such a mess of my own art buying this morning...

48 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Redd is in town and has a couple of fakes left to buy.  You will need a ladder to get down to him

I visited!

Bought a watercan and watered your flowers until it broke. I did not water all of the flowers though as there appear to be several thousand...

Visited Redd but it seems I can't buy from here having brought from him at my place which was upsetting as the Vitruvian Man is up near the top of my wish list, even if it is a fake.

Love the whole museum plaza/approach BTW.

28 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Is that a grave!?!!

Its called western style stone and is a recipe item that can be customised to a number of different colours

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I visited!

Bought a watercan and watered your flowers until it broke. I did not water all of the flowers though as there appear to be several thousand...

Visited Redd but it seems I can't buy from here having brought from him at my place which was upsetting as the Vitruvian Man is up near the top of my wish list, even if it is a fake.

Love the whole museum plaza/approach BTW.

Thanks for watering, there are indeed 1 or 2 flowers!

Yeah, you are limited to buying from Redd once a day

I need to start sorting out the other side of my island, at the moment its just hundreds of flowers and a few trees.

I have some of it planned out in my head but need to dedicate some time to work on it

10 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I think I have a dupe recipe. I'll check. What you got?

Edit: yes I have.

It's OK, thanks.

I'm happy to wait for it to show up whenever. I like the surprise!

2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

My island crashed when a visitor was flying in and after selling my nips, thanks @Spleen I have opened back up

Blaire is now crafting, Bamboo Speaker.  She is the middle house on the elevated area

Guys I’ve got loads of black lamp posts and also a few Taurus fragments from some shooting stars last night.

i can make 2 Taurus baths if anybody wants one.

let me know if you want me to make you one, and if you want me to keep going with the lamp posts.

I'm a bit late to the game but it would be nice to see some other islands and hopefully pick up some other fruits.  Do we have a list somewhere of people's friend codes?

My code is SW-3623-0538-1025

About a month in and making progress but keep seeing islands here and elsewhere which make me feel like I've got a lot of work to do!

11 minutes ago, McCoy said:

I'm a bit late to the game but it would be nice to see some other islands and hopefully pick up some other fruits.  Do we have a list somewhere of people's friend codes?

My code is SW-3623-0538-1025

About a month in and making progress but keep seeing islands here and elsewhere which make me feel like I've got a lot of work to do!

List is on first page, I e just added you and I'm open now.

Shops are closed but help yourself to fruit.

35 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

Guys I’ve got loads of black lamp posts and also a few Taurus fragments from some shooting stars last night.

i can make 2 Taurus baths if anybody wants one.

let me know if you want me to make you one, and if you want me to keep going with the lamp posts.

I’d love Taurus bath thanks!

16 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Pics please! Want.

Let me know if you want me to order it for you or visit so you can catalogue it. The Nook Catalogue lists it as gold bars which makes me wonder if it has any variations with different contents. 

15 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Let me know if you want me to order it for you or visit so you can catalogue it. The Nook Catalogue lists it as gold bars which makes me wonder if it has any variations with different contents. 

you know what'd be rad? If it had something different in it every time you opened it.