IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

4 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up for visitors.  Leif is in the plaza, he has Camellias as the out of season shrub

Raymond is crafting Stone Lion Dog

Big stack of free recipes in the swap area, please just help yourself

Nothing much else going on but I have finally prettied up the rest of the right hand side of my island

I'll be afk as am working

Ooh I don’t suppose you have a spare stone dog recipe?

8 minutes ago, Laine said:

Ooh I don’t suppose you have a spare stone dog recipe?

Sorry, it was new to me so did not get a duplicate to share, quite a few people visited this morning so perhaps one of them grabbed it as a duplicate.

If not then happy to make for you and post/ drop off.  They are 24 stone each

4 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up for visitors.  Leif is in the plaza, he has Camellias as the out of season shrub

Raymond is crafting Stone Lion Dog

Big stack of free recipes in the swap area, please just help yourself

Nothing much else going on but I have finally prettied up the rest of the right hand side of my island

I'll be afk as am working

Quick update, Mira is now crafting Keyholder which is a new one for me and hopefully for other too

Just catching up on this thread due to being late to the Animal Crossing Party. 

Amazed to discover that Raymond is sought after.  We thought he was a wanker and complained about him hoping he'd leave. He stayed though. I now find that I could be an Animal Crossing Gazzillionaire if I sold him but a) I have no idea how to sell him and b) it seems too mean to sell him to some internet stranger.  What if they mistreat him?

So, we've got the weird situation of not really wanting him to stay and not really knowing how to get him to leave and if we should cash in on him.  I'm slightly amazed people care that much to have developed a black market for villagers! 

4 minutes ago, Weavus said:

Created a new path to go see Redd... (just need him to turn up now!)

Pretty straight forward that path, eh?

Incidentally, I shot a picture of you from the cliff top as you filmed that :)

Day 2 of Operation Terraformer. Experimented a bit building a weird two story double sided waterfall pond thing. Turned out interesting. Built a new area for my house to move to so will see how that (and the new incline to get there) looks tomorrow. 

15 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Can you send me a copy of that when you receive it and I'll chuck you the bells, or ill come to you and catalogue it?

Will do man!

I got up early to go out for a run, but ended up doing this instead.

Unknown.jpeg

EDIT: and a bit of landscaping around my house.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Annoyingly, Redd turned up for his second prselling visit in three weeks or so and offered me a Vermeer painting that I already have,  despite only owning two artworks. Those odds seem harsh.

I ended up taking a (hopefully genuine) mona lisa as he had another Vermeer that was a clear fake (girl with a star earring) but as its not a painting I have any interest in it will be going straight to Blathers..

I had my eye on an excellent little statue that I thought was part of the other, random, accessories he offers only to find out , after paying for the lisa,  that it was an artwork so I'll probably never see that again. Really, really  irritating as I was going to grab that and a painting. If I could have had only one the mona lisa would still be on the wall and I'd be decorating Pazuzu with a little statue..