Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

Opening up with a code. Come along if you haven’t been before. Come even if you have as there’s new stuff in every corner ^_^

Some nice bits in the free market.

Kicks is here. 
Shit recipes, no fossils. 

Don’t judge my weeds. 

0JKH5

I've heard great things. 

Hopefully I can pop over. 

13 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Of course!!

I’m Paddy from Binkton, Heath from Freddington is my son (he’s 10). He had to check it out after I started describing it to him. It’s absolutely amazing, I’m so impressed. It has so much personality. And the zoo. It’s incredible.

I think he’s still running around looking at things. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Anyone got Leif on their island selling Pink-Azalea bushes?

Saw your message too close to 22:00 to open up so bought 10, will post them off to you if I've not already hit the max for today

34 minutes ago, Broker said:

I’m Paddy from Binkton, Heath from Freddington is my son (he’s 10). He had to check it out after I started describing it to him. It’s absolutely amazing, I’m so impressed. It has so much personality. And the zoo. It’s incredible.

I think he’s still running around looking at things. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, Spleen said:

It's a crazy place alright!

Wonderful. 

Little bit busier than mine. 

Ha.

Thanks. 

Aww, shucks guys :wub: really glad people enjoy it. It’s why I do it. 

13 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Saw your message too close to 22:00 to open up so bought 10, will post them off to you if I've not already hit the max for today

Cheers.

So many visitors. It was so nice :) 

These crazy dudes helped me pop the cherry on the golf course to brilliant effect :D 

We had a couple in the water, two in the bunker, one into the zoo gift shop, two lost balls which were subsequently replaced by a marble and a baby panda, and eventually two forfeits. 

A1ACD26B-3306-4C0E-BCDD-A0B9BAA0B50C.thumb.jpeg.cfc2c4837530b6df3fe5ce79c7400162.jpeg

and yes, I attempted hole 5 with a slingshot. No albatross for me however, as I unfortunately sent it into space. 

12 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

Yes please,  as Blathers would like it :)  It is not for my benefit. Let me know if you need anything in return. 

You can't trade fish or bugs sorry :(

It's May 1st here in the Southern Hemisphere and some intersting new things are appearing on the island. Being a newbie to AC I don't know what they will be used for yet though...

I try and find videos of cool islands. A lot are quite the same. But I enjoyed watching this....with the sound off. It was quite amusing and I liked the ideas. 

But yeah, better with sound off. 

Anyone out there who wants to breed purple pansies but hasn’t got the right red pansies (from seed don’t work) I have a patch I can transplant that will get you going. 

Four pairs. Should net you purples quickly if you get some guests watering

I've never actually checked, but do the one off items in the shop also appear in the catalogue to be bought again afterwards?

There is a grand piano for sale today in mine, but at 260,000 it is way beyond my budget. If someone came to my shop and bought it, would they be able to order me one at a later date when I'm rich? Cheers

7 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I've never actually checked, but do the one off items in the shop also appear in the catalogue to be bought again afterwards?

There is a grand piano for sale today in mine, but at 260,000 it is way beyond my budget. If someone came to my shop and bought it, would they be able to order me one at a later date when I'm rich? Cheers

Yes and yes :)

Btw, @spanx, did you kick out Sherb? He moved to my island this morning and this is what he said when I paid him a visit:

I did kick Sherb out yeah. 

I’ll pop over with the pansies at some point. Make sure you keep them very separate from any existing reds as you’ll bugger the genes up

25 minutes ago, SteveH said:

The better way is for someone to buy it and then drop it for you to catalogue so you can order it later.

29 minutes ago, spanx said:

I did kick Sherb out yeah. 

I’ll pop over with the pansies at some point. Make sure you keep them very separate from any existing reds as you’ll bugger the genes up

Harsh! One comment on your stone arches and out!

40 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I'd be happy to buy that. Could you open with a Dodo code please?