Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I nabbed the last real painting (Girl With A Pearl Earring)! Thanks man. He had 3/4 real pieces, that's a lot.

18 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I'm sure there was a cat type creature in the bottom right of the Mona Lisa lol :lol::lol::lol:

I had a look and there's some weird marks in the bottom right that look like damage, but it's legitimate I just never noticed before.

Btw,

image.thumb.png.a44bd5edfce63468fedd6a7adf3fed2c.png

I just noticed when you fill up your museum, the scenery is also updated. Very cool.

4 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Next is figuring out where I'm going to put all my neighbours and if I want to blow another 8 quid on Etsy Amiibo cards for specific chartacters.

Mine arrived today!!!

And I love you and your island :hug: sometimes it’s not just about the shit you put everywhere, but the atmosphere as well. And I get island envy too without a doubt. 

4 hours ago, Alan Stock said:

With Leif is it only Azeleas that bloom in this season? Too much pink everywhere!

Funnily enough, I think the bushes still have an effect on insects, as I’ve had peacock butterflies around my non blooming blue bushes. 

4 hours ago, Alan Stock said:

28 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Slightly gutted that you don’t get a real reward for the 100 successful fish catches in a row.

Just poxy nook miles

Yeah, Phineas and his badges in New Leaf was much better.  Was always great if he appeared in the morning.

Now I have to make do with just his poster in my office room

image.png.71cd832dba867b8fe7c09069fae0b8c7.png

2 hours ago, Meatball said:

I'm off out for a bit so won't be playing, but if anyone fancies a look around Flagstone the gates are open with Dodo code KQM2G.

Thanks for opening, I popped in to have a mooch around. Check your chat log where I made a few comments.

I hope not weeds, I finally think I got my trees down to the right level because like you, now I have too many dropped items. But it looks pretty clear to me aside from a few branches. If its weeds too, then me and you are doomed Nexiv :lol:

16 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

Thanks for opening, I popped in to have a mooch around. Check your chat log where I made a few comments.

Will do ta! Just got back home now and shut the gates up.

I realised while I was out I didn't remember if I'd cashed out my money tree yet today and it turns out I hadn't, so thanks also for anyone who came over for not taking my 90k bells ^_^

16 minutes ago, Danster said:

Pretty sure weeds count against 5 star, but Isabelle will tell you.

16 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

If previous AC games are anything to go by, both are probably affecting your score.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

fuck

Trying something new... basic cataloging...

My gates are open and I have all 5 fruit cardboard boxes and 5 types of floor light (pink/green/light blue/orange/white) available for cataloging (you gain the ability to order anything thats been in your inventory - excluding craftable or nook point items). The idea is you turn up, pick up the items and drop them again and then you can order them via the Nook Shop for delivery in the mail.

If anyone needs any of them (or has purple or blue floor lights I can pickup) and wants to swing by my gates are open (Licky End). I also have a lot of rattan furniture if you are collecting that (low table, wardrobe, stool, table lamp, end table, armchair).

Also, if you fancy bringing anything else interesting for pickup swapsies then please do!

38 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

I know where I need to catch Tuna/Blue Marlin and haven't manage to catch one despite spending hours with load of fish bait at the pier.  Also I haven't manage to catch Tanararana spiders. as well. 

2 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Nope 
Back to farming bait 

You stand in the pier right?

For me directly below the pier also worked as well as on the pier itself

Potentially totally chance related but I have caught more big, rare fish when its been raining

My (adult, married) daughter and I have been cross sharing items but lost track of each others catalogues. So I prepared a video for her which I figured some folks might be interested in. It's under 2 mins, poor quality and has faint radio in the background but might help if anyone wants to catalogue any items with me. 

https://youtu.be/XGXgF0FY6lY

Best pm. me if interested in anything, public abuse on here of my amateur YouTubemanship is fine. 

53 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

I know where I need to catch Tuna/Blue Marlin and haven't manage to catch one despite spending hours with load of fish bait at the pier.  Also I haven't manage to catch Tanararana spiders. as well. 

70 and no tuna

Why did they make bait so annoying to obtain 

Can I give you a Blue Marlin?

May Day tomorrow, everyone. 

Yeah it's a shame weeds affect your island score, if that score gatekeeps rewards. They're quite aesthetically pleasing and change across the year - I saw a heathery weed appearance at skittles' other half's place in the first week. 

Jesus Christ I love this game :wub:

Two of my islanders are singing the Bollywood tune I left out (finally!), but two others are singing another song :lol: 

What is it?

Opening up with a code. Come along if you haven’t been before. Come even if you have as there’s new stuff in every corner ^_^

Some nice bits in the free market.

Kicks is here. 
Shit recipes, no fossils. 

Don’t judge my weeds. 

0JKH5