Animal Crossing: New Horizons

4 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Do ants appear for visitors? Mine have embarrassed me by fucking off. 

Ooh, Completely forgot about this earlier. Where were they appearing for you? I they appeared near rotten turnips / fruit in New Leaf...

1 minute ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Ooh, Completely forgot about this earlier. Where were they appearing for you? I they appeared near rotten turnips / fruit in New Leaf...

I know they spawn on rotten nips in New Horizon. @Tetmon invited me to catch ants on his rotten nips but they didn't spawn for me at all so it seems they won't work for guests. 

2 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Every week I try and remember to save some nips to see if the rotten ones attract ants like in NL and every week I forget!!

6 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Yeah, they’ve been there all day. 

Just now, Azrael said:

First time I've visited your island @NexivRed it's absolutely incredible. 

Yeah, her island is not only very amzing it's also very original too which I find even better!

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Azrael said:

First time I've visited your island @NexivRed it's absolutely incredible. 

21 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Yeah, her island is not only very amzing it's also very original too which I find even better!

Oh gosh, guys :wub: you made me go all silly. 

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

No, people have to have their own rotten turnips.

12 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Aahhh, a sacrifice undertaken by all. 

Fruit should still work, too. I've not left a single piece on the floor long enough to know how long it takes for it to rot, though!

1 minute ago, spanx said:

@NexivRed jeez your town is glorious. Hadn’t been for a couple of weeks but it’s insane. It’s bloody impossible to find your way around, but it’s delightful to explore. Really nice work

Hahaha, I actually do get lost sometimes lol. There are a couple of routes and shortcuts (like out of the zoo halfway round), but for the most part it’s just full lol. Thank you for the kind praise :wub:

6 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Hahaha, I actually do get lost sometimes lol. There are a couple of routes and shortcuts (like out of the zoo halfway round), but for the most part it’s just full lol. Thank you for the kind praise :wub:

Honestly, if you don't win the BEST ISLAND OF ALL TIME* award in the Open Islands contest, I would (and you should) suspect some back-handed bell trading shenanigans going on between the judges.

That commentary you gave me the other week at the Zoo was on another level. Proper chuckles.

*If such an award exists.

• Upvote 1

Have opened up for friend list visitors.  Redd is at the secret beach and has 3 items still available, you will need a ladder to get down so I have left my one near by.

If anyone fancies doing some watering there are 3 strips of black/ purple/ blue flowers between the swap market and Nooks.  Watering cans are provided.

There are a couple of newer recipes in the swap, not just steamer set and bamboo lamp for a change!

Have not done all my chores yet today so will be busy with those and checking to see if any villagers are crafting

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Honestly, if you don't win the BEST ISLAND OF ALL TIME* award in the Open Islands contest, I would (and you should) suspect some back-handed bell trading shenanigans going on between the judges.

That commentary you gave me the other week at the Zoo was on another level. Proper chuckles.

*If such an award exists.

Oh I dunno. Every time I come back from designed islands I feel so down in the dumps because people’s creativity makes me question my own. My island seems so boring to me cos I see it every day. It’s a proper mind fuck! 

I’m glad there are categories because some of the houses I’ve been in I could never do. As well as little nuggets dotted around islands. 

Did anyone get black Samurai helmet in Able’s today? Or a jogger Viking helmet? Thank you for sending me one whoever did (I’d have to check my mail lol).

Wish they’d let you write instant letter replies. 

Top of my QoL fix list would probably be the ability to turn off the arcade cab audio. My mancave currently sounds like a fucking nightmare even with the music off.

Well, I guess that's kind of the point, actually. Nevermind - as you were.

• Upvote 2