Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

3 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Want to know whether your favourite villager made it to NH ?

>>  https://nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-datamine-froggy-chair-missing-codename-engine-list-of-special-npcs-and-villagers/

Gonzo's in it :omg:

cartes-animal-crossing-new-leaf-welcome-

"Choo-choo, motherfuckers!"

YEEESS! Limberg's in it! Now I'm gonna have to get one of those NFC cards..

2 hours ago, meatbin said:

Read few pages of this thread. 

Read the Covid thread. 

Bought the game. 

Exactly the same here.

I didn't even like the last Animal Crossing game I started but really need something bright and Nintendo-y to take my mind off everything going to shite outside. This and Doom will get me through...

Also, and obligatory, my copy shipped today!

Anyone ordered from Very (I took advantage of another of their generous discount codes to try and lock you into interest repayments)? 

No shipping news yet and I went for click and collect somhoping it doesn’t end up stuck somewhere I can’t get to. Trivial in the grand scheme of things, but kids are excited and would like them to have something nice to kick of the schools closing.

The recent events has kind of killed the crazy hype I had for this. I’m struggling to get excited for anything :( I’m hoping once I boot the game up and sell my soul to Tom Nook all will be good :) 

48 minutes ago, Dan said:

The recent events has kind of killed the crazy hype I had for this. I’m struggling to get excited for anything :( I’m hoping once I boot the game up and sell my soul to Tom Nook all will be good :) 

I'm actually thinking once this arrives I'll put it on the  shelf out the way and save it for a particular rough day in the next few days/weeks.  

49 minutes ago, meatbin said:

I'm actually thinking once this arrives I'll put it on the  shelf out the way and save it for a particular rough day in the next few days/weeks.  

I was considering the same, but I believe there’s a fishing tournament soon! I think once I see that loading screen, I may be able to escape, hopefully. 

24 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Bought the digital copy of the game, pre-installed, am I right in thinking I can fire this up at midnight UK time?

Yeah, should unlock midnight.  I believe the first part of the game is set in the daytime and doesn’t go real-time until you’ve done the intro. :) 

With all the shite going on in the World and being told my kids are going to be at home for the next potentially 6 months I need this right now!

New Leaf is my favourite game ever. That’s a fact, I put thousands upon thousands of hours into it, made some great friends on AC forums and they are genuinely some of my favourite hours I’ve put into gaming,

I can’t wait to do it all again. This is my Christmas Eve, Buzzing

When I start the game I'll obviously go through the intro and I assume a sort of tutorial of sort.

Will a second player get all of that too? Or will they just get dumped on the island assuming they know everything?

44 minutes ago, DC Lemon said:

Less than 15 hours to go. I’ll do my best not to get upset when anyone posts pictures of their physical editions arriving today.

I wish - ordered direct from Nintendo, mine's not coming until Saturday.