Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

2 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

If you've bought the digital version and pre-loaded will you just be able to play it from the early hours of Friday morning?

Should be playable from midnight. 

On 15/03/2020 at 04:52, SteveH said:

Going to be quite sad stopping checking the 3DS game. I have checked it every single day since launch, but I plan on deleting the whole thing when this comes out. I can't cope with checking on the residents of two towns!

I'm firing up my 3DS game for the first time in about three years. I have a feeling it won't be pretty... Hmm, actually not as bad as I thought! The weed situation is no worse than leaving it for a week or so, only one person has moved out, and my bank account has increased by about 25% thanks to a giant interest payment :D If I play hard for the rest of the week I can probably pay off my final Tom Nook mortgage before it all starts again on the Switch!

34 minutes ago, Delargey said:

What is space design though?

As I understand it, you get a specific brief to design some kind of space project. Then a team of a few dozen sixth formers stay up all night and make this presentation and get quizzed on it (don't know if I'm allowed to share so don't share it with any American space design rivals). It's intended to be inspirational for STEM types, definitely was for her.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3n1fl62q8w20ous/Aresam Presentation.pdf?dl=0

3 hours ago, Graham S retired said:

As I understand it, you get a specific brief to design some kind of space project. Then a team of a few dozen sixth formers stay up all night and make this presentation and get quizzed on it (don't know if I'm allowed to share so don't share it with any American space design rivals). It's intended to be inspirational for STEM types, definitely was for her.

Graham – we’ve not spoken in many years but your daughter’s story could be great for a magazine I work on. PM me if that’s of interest.

5 hours ago, Graham S retired said:

That is awesome! Congrats to your daughter, and by reflection you.

I held off buying a switch for ages waiting cut the inevitable Animal Crossing edition. So long that I forgot all about it until just now and obviously they’re impossible to get without paying eBay entrepreneurs.

Frig. 

My Smyths preorder ar £39.99 requires visiting the store so f. that. ShopTo have it at £42.85 but I just talked Amazon into giving me a £5 coupon so that's sorted. It's for my wife's mother's day present.

51 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

Trying to buy this digitally but ShopTo checkout seems to crap out at the final stage every time I try :( I may be unwittingly and inadvertently stockpiling digital downloads of Animal Crossing New Horizons, mind you.

Do you have privacy badger enabled? that quite often messes with the payment functionality on sites

55 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

I don’t think so. I don’t actually know what that is :blush:

Well it wont be that then! Its a browser plug in a bit like an ad blocker that focuses on enhancing privacy online.  It messes with payments though, some sites are impacted but not others and I could never work out the pattern to isolate a cause (and neither can they based on comments!)