IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

1 hour ago, Strafe said:

Amazon are (currently) charging me £350 for j my animal crossing switch preorder.

That seems a little odd, it’s £329.99 everywhere else and Amazon don’t usually charge more (quite the opposite.) It’s from amazon themselves, not a reseller.

Don't they normally charge what it was when you ordered and then refund the difference a few days after the release? That's what happened with game pre-orders I've had in the past

1 minute ago, Lorfarius said:

Just bought a digital copy from CDKeys at £38.99. They've given me the code and it's added it to my download list... will it work? Or do Nintendo lock it out until the release date?

You can’t play it until the 20th, exactly the same as if you’d bought it directly from the eshop. 

2 hours ago, Protocol Penguin said:

£350 for a Switch with a download code? Have Nintendo jacked up the price of the full-fat Switch suddenly? :( 

I don’t think so. It’s just priced higher on amazon for some reason.

I might cancel my Animal Crossing switch order but can see if I can transfer it.

Given my launch model works just fine and I have a lite I basically never use it seems a

bit bonkers, especially considering that a pro model seems pretty likely in the next 12 months.

Still, those joycons.

2 hours ago, Strafe said:

I might cancel my Animal Crossing switch order but can see if I can transfer it.

Given my launch model works just fine and I have a lite I basically never use it seems a

bit bonkers, especially considering that a pro model seems pretty likely in the next 12 months.

Still, those joycons.

After you bloody guilted me on Saturday for cancelling mine (for exactly the same reasons)?

You’re still fucking keeping it!! :lol:

36 minutes ago, Stanley said:

A week to go guys and gals, then we can at least have a little bit of digital sunshine in our lives. 

Since events are getting cancelled and it’s pretty desperate times; could we start a campaign to get this released early?  We really do need this right now. If anyone’s uncle still works at nintendo, please please ask him? 

3 minutes ago, cohen205 said:

I'm really really looking forward to this after all the doom and gloom recently. 

I’m really looking forward to Doom after all this doom and gloom. 

(Sorry, couldn’t resist!)

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Since events are getting cancelled and it’s pretty desperate times; could we start a campaign to get this released early?  We really do need this right now. If anyone’s uncle still works at nintendo, please please ask him? 

My colleague's sister used to work there!

8 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Seriously, have you ever wanted a game more right now than this one? Even my missus can’t wait and she’s never played Animal Crossing “it just looks nice and peaceful and happy” :)

It’s quite incredible. My husband keeps going on about how he wants the Animal Crossing Switch despite not knowing anything about the game. It’s just so damn cute!

Its a bit like how my mum had a fun experience playing Wii Sports one time and bought a Wii the next week. It then sat gathering dust for years, having only been turned in once.