Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

39 minutes ago, b00dles said:

@RYAN WHITELAWwhat's your name on this as I don't have you on my list to send you the public bench. Or are we not friends and that's why?

I think you need to add me. My details are on the first page. I looked for yours but there's nothing. 

48 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

How long did the Able Shop take to arrive in your town?

Still not happened for me even though I have had KK appear and I have put in over 60 hours 

My assumption here is that it is based on how much you spend there, as that was the case for shop upgrades in previous instalments. I bought everything on the first 2 days, and she asked me where to place the store the next day, It also might be connected to how often you talk to her, though.

4 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

My assumption here is that it is based on how much you spend there, as that was the case for shop upgrades in previous instalments. I bought everything on the first 2 days, and she asked me where to place the store the next day, It also might be connected to how often you talk to her, though.

I bought one thing and the next day asked for help finding where to build a shop.

4 hours ago, bradigor said:

Think I am close to getting a 3-star rating. Isabelle suggesting I need to plant more fruit trees. So just need to wait for my planted one to grow fruit again and then plant them. Hopefully by end of the weekend I cn get the concert. 

If only my residents wanted more trees, I'm stuck on 3 stars and every day I remove trees only to still get the same complaint.  I like trees :angry:

1 hour ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

How long did the Able Shop take to arrive in your town?

Still not happened for me even though I have had KK appear and I have put in over 60 hours 

15 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

10 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

I bought one thing and the next day asked for help finding where to build a shop.

It does seem a bit random and should, I think, be spend more than a certain amount of bells at Mabel's stall, perhaps over a couple of visits and then she will ask to move in.

I had her not appear in my town for 5 days and then when she finally appeared again she offered to move in straight away without me even buying any more items.  I think you need to talk to her one last time after buying enough stuff to trigger it, its not good enough to just buy enough stuff.

Now that I do have the shop, I have a question on the changing booth.  Is there any way to buy more than one thing at once? I can buy a top and trousers together but don't seem to be able to select 2 tops or 2 trousers at the same time.  This makes it hugely frustrating to use

Not that I've found with the changing room, annoyingly.

Re: Able, I had 3 visits from her but I pretty much bought everything she had to offer each time. On the next day after visit 3 she wanted to move in. Seems likely the amount of items you buy may speed up the process.

Re:flowergate, they weren't trampled because they were in a fenced off area. It's not a big deal just a bit annoying especially as I'm selling them fully grown. Just be aware newer players that colours outside the main 3 (red white and yellow) are harder to get.

55 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

She has only appeared once in my town. Bought a couple of things. Not appeared since. 

Thanks for the info. 

I'm going to open up my work in progress later tonight.

Anybody that could drop off some public seating, it would be greatly appreciated. I will pay back in any way I can. 

Fuck me the iron stairs cost a fortune 268000 bells a pop. I need 5 for my arena/stadium. Also spent a fortune building a housing district/scene and getting it perfectly aligned. 

I must have spend over 15 million so far on my island!

(Im aiming for the neatest island in history lo)

2 minutes ago, spanx said:

Ditto @skittles 

Ive planted LOADS of flowers and still only seem to be getting two or three spawning a day. Is that normal? 

I get about 5 spawns a day with quite a lot of flowers in the diamond pattern. I read somewhere there was a 5 spawn limit in an earlier game but it was in passing and don’t know if it applies here too.

Despite having added loads of people as friends since launch it seems to be the same few (ace) folks opening their gates every day. I like a good mosey round other towns especially for window shopping. I wouldn't have furnished my house so quickly with the things I want without a bit of bartering and that's really added to the fun. So just an appeal for those who are on the (simple wooden) fence, please open up. 

Otherwise I'm amusing myself with gardening. Have a few purple and black roses and a lot of hybrid hyacinths thanks to a couple of Nook Island trips. Current side mission is to spell out my hi score table initials JET in yellow and red cosmos but ran out of flowers at J and not seen any seeds in shops so far. 

35 minutes ago, skittles said:

Any recommended flower breeding guides? I'm just not getting the combinations j should be -_-

16 minutes ago, spanx said:

Ditto @skittles 

Ive planted LOADS of flowers and still only seem to be getting two or three spawning a day. Is that normal? 

Someone posted some a few pages ago from Eurogamer

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-03-31-animal-crossing-flowers-breeds-colours-cross-pollination-hybrid-flowers-new-horizons-7018

14 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Despite having added loads of people as friends since launch it seems to be the same few (ace) folks opening their gates every day. I like a good mosey round other towns especially for window shopping. I wouldn't have furnished my house so quickly with the things I want without a bit of bartering and that's really added to the fun. So just an appeal for those who are on the (simple wooden) fence, please open up. 

Otherwise I'm amusing myself with gardening. Have a few purple and black roses and a lot of hybrid hyacinths thanks to a couple of Nook Island trips. Current side mission is to spell out my hi score table initials JET in yellow and red cosmos but ran out of flowers at J and not seen any seeds in shops so far. 

Okay. Open to friends.

Fossil swap point available.

Saharah is visiting.

Still looking for 2 yellow roses, a white lily and 2 yellow lilies

6 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

Okay. Open to friends.

Fossil swap point available.

Saharah is visiting.

Still looking for 2 yellow roses, a white lily and 2 yellow lilies

Lovely sunny day here in the real outdoors so I will be on a bit later. I have all the plants you're looking for. If you want to check we're friends I'm Jetman from Winslow.