Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

4 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

I have to hand:

Camo

Green

Striped

Tartan-check

Bat (dunno why it's called that. Just a black business umbrella) 

Hmmm, if the striped is not red and yellow then I don’t have that one. I don’t have the tartan one either!

Question for those who have reached 'end' game:

What's the maximum number of villagers I can have before I'll have to kick existing residents out? I currently have 8, plus a plot of land has just sold and I have someone new in the campsite, so I'm looking at 10 - does it go higher and can I be picky about who I accept now?

Its windy ingame and the cherry blossom is actually blowing off the trees into the river and floating down it. Lovely touch. It's these little details that really make it special for me.

20 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Also waiting on a rope barrier/fence or fencing for crowds you see in real life to appear. 

I've got a spare recipe for the rope fence if you want. Can't get online till tonight but I can hang on to it for you.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

@Alan Stock

Hide contents

10's the max, yes. It's one in, one out from there. You don't necessarily get to choose.

Thanks Mike.

Do I get the option to say no to campsite folk now I've had a couple? Not a big fan of the current camper. Or, if I have no plot for them to move into, will they just bugger off?

Just now, Alan Stock said:

Thanks Mike.

Hide contents

Do I get the option to say no to campsite folk now I've had a couple? Not a big fan of the current camper. Or, if I have no plot for them to move into, will they just bugger off?

Spoiler

You can just not invite them once maxed out. They leave the next day

16 minutes ago, Exidor said:

I've got a spare recipe for the rope fence if you want. Can't get online till tonight but I can hang on to it for you.

That would be great. Msg me later and I will jump on. 

Just now, Lyrical Donut said:

I can sort you out. 

Just now, Boobni82 said:

I have one I got randomly not going to be using it - I can throw it your way if you want - will be on shortly to check turnip prices.

I'd also love one of these, please!

3 minutes ago, Boobni82 said:

It's free - i've no need for it now so work away - Dodo code is 3GRLY and the wall is by the rock as you come in.  Place is still pretty bare at the moment,

Turnip prices are 176 if anyone wants to sell some.

Cheers. On my way.