IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

4 minutes ago, skittles said:

Do you have the cherry blossoms? If you have them, I can make you ..

Cherry blossom bonsai

Blossom viewing lantern

Clock

Wall

Floor

Umbrella

Sakura pink wall

Sakura pink floor

Can you bring an iron shelf and your fossils?. I have all the fruits, you can come pick.

dodo g1ysw

I NEED THAT UMBRELLA!!!

2 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

We've got loads of dupe fossils now, if I open up later do people want to have a browse? Any swaps or recipes gratefully received.

I can build blossom stufffor you if you want to come over with materials and do a fossil swap.

2 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Bug twat is on my island. Code J0TSV open for a bit. Full shop still. Shit turnip price. 

Flick? Is that the one who pays more? I hit tarantula Island last night - do you mind if I come and offload them, and leave a tip? 

Anything on your need list that my paltry storeroom might have in it? 

1 minute ago, drewthmsn said:

Flick? Is that the one who pays more? I hit tarantula Island last night - do you mind if I come and offload them, and leave a tip? 

Anything on your need list that my paltry storeroom might have in it? 

Go for it. All I want are unique umbrellas lol. Which one is for sale in your shop today?

Oh, and petals. But I’ll pay for those. 

2 hours ago, Jamie John said:

Have you actually got the

Hide contents

Violin beetle?

I'm basing this on @thesnwmn's excellent web page, which says it's catchable now, but other sites I look at say it's not around until May.

Anyway, any good nip prices this morning? Mine are 76 <_<

Shit, maybe a bug (no pun intended)

Ill check

Nip prices have been awful over the past two weeks, 62b today so not looking good for a high price this week on Isla Gorpy :(

On the plus side I’ve prettied up and have most of the infrastructure in place now so I think I can revert to the New Leaf play method of once every few days, checking in with my residents, opening up my Recycle Point for island visitors, and just being more chilled out about AC life :D

2 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Go for it. All I want are unique umbrellas lol. Which one is for sale in your shop today?

Oh, and petals. But I’ll pay for those. 

I have to hand:

Camo

Green

Striped

Tartan-check

Bat (dunno why it's called that. Just a black business umbrella) 

Ok, so my arena is coming along. 

Are there any TV cameras in the game or screens you can hang outside?

Also waiting on a rope barrier/fence or fencing for crowds you see in real life to appear. 

Need a couple of small wooden stools as well.

For the most important part, the seating, I'm just going to have to go with shit wooden stools. It's a shame as it won't look right compared to the public seating, but there is no recipe for that and it won't allow me to buy it. :(