IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

3 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Wandering around your island, you will hear something. You then have to try and find the sneaky bugger, by digging holes. Make sure to have your net ready.

For both of them? I wondered why I could hear a bug but never find it! Haven't heard one since March though...

3 minutes ago, skittles said:

For both of them? I wondered why I could hear a bug but never find it! Haven't heard one since March though...

Spoiler

Mole cricket. For the other insect, it's worth having a few tree stumps.

43 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Hide contents

Mole cricket. For the other insect, it's worth having a few tree stumps.

Have you actually got the

Spoiler

Violin beetle?

I'm basing this on @thesnwmn's excellent web page, which says it's catchable now, but other sites I look at say it's not around until May.

Anyway, any good nip prices this morning? Mine are 76 <_<

13 minutes ago, majic said:

Anyone have white windflower seeds for sale today? 

No seeds but you can dig up from my cliffs if you visit and we become best friends <3

5 minutes ago, Boobni82 said:

Would anyone who has Cherries be able to let me pop over to pick up 6 or so?  Its the only fruit i'm missing and none of mates have them.  Also spent 10,000 nook miles trying to get without success

Open with dodo g1ysw

Please leave the furniture by the airport, its for someone else :)

If you have some spare fossils please trade behind the museum!

23 minutes ago, majic said:

Anyone have white windflower seeds for sale today? 

16 minutes ago, Boobni82 said:

Would anyone who has Cherries be able to let me pop over to pick up 6 or so?  Its the only fruit i'm missing and none of mates have them.  Also spent 10,000 nook miles trying to get without success

not for sale but 8 seeds by airport 

all fruits on trees come take a few cherrirs

JL9C3

11 minutes ago, skittles said:

No seeds but you can dig up from my cliffs if you visit and we become best friends <3

Open with dodo g1ysw

Please leave the furniture by the airport, its for someone else :)

If you have some spare fossils please trade behind the museum!

Brilliant - thanks very much - left a couple of fossils on right side of museum there not sure if they are of any use

Your town looks absolutely class also

Has anyone got spare Cherry Blossom recipes they'd be up for trading? Still only gotten the Picnic Set. :(

I can trade:

Bunny Day Wardrobe

Bunny Day Stool

Bunny Day Wreath

Bunny Day Fence

Stacked-Wood Wall

Modeling Clay

Iron Shelf

Can also bring some different fruit, only missing Peaches and Cherries. Tonnes of Fossil duplicates too.

He not as good as Mitzi but Raymond is a real boss, so much so that he doesn't even have a bed in his office/ house

EU9TGIgUcAAd4iw.thumb.jpeg.04a2ea260107899023c11f5fcca3476b.jpeg

By night he just wanders around studying the flowers

EU9Td_nUcAAKEn9.thumb.jpeg.821005cf86808c08eb571a72de64b562.jpeg

Although he does also have impromptu tea parties to which I have to awkwardly invite myself!

EU9TtnYUUAArZaR.thumb.jpeg.ba938cd6b7e760f1934dddb3cb7d1ef3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Cheyenne said:

Has anyone got spare Cherry Blossom recipes they'd be up for trading? Still only gotten the Picnic Set. :(

I can trade:

Bunny Day Wardrobe

Bunny Day Stool

Bunny Day Wreath

Bunny Day Fence

Stacked-Wood Wall

Modeling Clay

Iron Shelf

Can also bring some different fruit, only missing Peaches and Cherries. Tonnes of Fossil duplicates too.

Shoot down normal balloons when you see them and make the picnic set if you have not already done so.

I have a couple of duplicate Cherry Blossom recipes you can have and some bamboo ones too if you are interested.  Don't need any in return but would be good to do some fossil swaps too.  I might be able to be online at lunch but possibly not till this evening.

7 minutes ago, Cheyenne said:

I can trade:

Bunny Day Wardrobe

Bunny Day Stool

Bunny Day Wreath

Bunny Day Fence

Stacked-Wood Wall

Modeling Clay

Iron Shelf

Have you crafted the picnic set?

Edit: what stumpy John said.

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

Shoot down normal balloons when you see them and make the picnic set if you have not already done so.

I have a couple of duplicate Cherry Blossom recipes you can have and some bamboo ones too if you are interested.  Don't need any in return but would be good to do some fossil swaps too.  I might be able to be online at lunch but possibly not till this evening.

That's cool man, I can do my busywork for the day and see if any cross the sky. :)

I've had a bunch of Bamboo recipes but no Cherry Blossoms aside from the one Isabelle gave me. And yes, I have crafted it.

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

Have you actually got the

Reveal hidden contents

Violin beetle?

I'm basing this on @thesnwmn's excellent web page, which says it's catchable now, but other sites I look at say it's not around until May.

Anyway, any good nip prices this morning? Mine are 76 <_<

No not yet, but I've caught something else on a tree stump.

11 minutes ago, Cheyenne said:

I can trade:

Bunny Day Wardrobe

Bunny Day Stool

Bunny Day Wreath

Bunny Day Fence

Stacked-Wood Wall

Modeling Clay

Iron Shelf

Do you have the cherry blossoms? If you have them, I can make you ..

Cherry blossom bonsai

Blossom viewing lantern

Clock

Wall

Floor

Umbrella

Sakura pink wall

Sakura pink floor

Can you bring an iron shelf and your fossils?. I have all the fruits, you can come pick.

dodo g1ysw

Just now, skittles said:

Do you have the cherry blossoms? If you have them, I can make you ..

Cherry blossom bonsai

Blossom viewing lantern

Clock

Wall

Floor

Umbrella

Sakura pink wall

Sakura pink floor

Can you bring an iron shelf and your fossils?. I have all the fruits, you can come pick.

dodo g1ysw

I do! I'll check my Fossil stocks and wing you a PM, as I can bring the ones you'll need and not waste stock. I can also bring my burgeoning Apple supply with me to offlad, unless it's your native?

What counts a litter on the island? I picked up all my dropped items from the beach and I still get told that there is too much laying around and I should pick it up. Does it include placed items that are technically for in the home? Or is it just dropped items and stuff from trees, etc?

1 minute ago, Cheyenne said:

I do! I'll check my Fossil stocks and wing you a PM, as I can bring the ones you'll need and not waste stock. I can also bring my burgeoning Apple supply with me to offlad, unless it's your native?

My native is pear! I'm unsure of what I need exactly.. Happy to play the lottery with your stack. I have 15 or so behind there also. I'm skittlesYO from Hyrule