rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

@spork, forgot to ask, when you added Nintendo account, did you get the creepy bunny and eggs appear the same day?

15 hours ago, the_debaser said:

Is there any way of redeeming multiple bell vouchers at once? I’ve got tonnes of Nook miles and they’re pretty worthless apart from these. 

Don't use them on bell vouchers, there are a lot of high price nook mile items later on in the game that you will want to buy

13 hours ago, Laminated Tramp said:

Some Nook Miles islands are filled with hybrid flowers.

Think I've had 3 or 4 hybrid flower nook islands so far but all have been orange and blue pansies, pansies being a native on my island.  I hope there is more variety in the nook islands but have not seen it yet

4 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I'm short of earth eggs compared to all the other types. Like I've got 32 sky eggs and 5 earth eggs. That can't be right can it?

Not all the eggs have the same level of occurrence.  Water, Sky and Tree are essentially unlimited.  Rock is somewhat limited then comes Leaf and least common is Earth.  You can visit nook ticket islands and if it is a regular one you will get 2 Earth and 3 Leaf eggs, on some of the special ones they won't appear

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

How is everyone else doing for Gold Nuggets? I've got 5 in storage right now and I have given at least 2 away. Sure I heard they were difficult to come by. 

14 here and saving them up for good recipes, make sure you never sell them!  Tempted to use 3 up on the Golden Arowana Fish model though

• Upvote 2

Carried on with the tidy up last night, actually have as vaguely presentable room now

EUtooi6UwAEW7WR.thumb.jpeg.02a61c0cc2f126a205356b0fb0c5677d.jpeg

Also a nightmare room for all the Bunny haters!

Spoiler

EUtooi1UEAAW6vm.thumb.jpeg.7afb067a9eb7fd5563e9b26c59e0e51a.jpeg

More importantly I started on my Museum Complex

EUtooiyVAAAsiAx.thumb.jpeg.85a5954e7a730c18d6e6c773fecba6d4.jpeg

And then had a relaxing stroll

EUtooilUMAACH5q.thumb.jpeg.4e5801cd4eab2507f7719e35874faf60.jpeg

• Upvote 6

One of my residents just moaned about the amount of eggs he’s finding. :lol:

Personally, I’m ok with it, I think there’d be a lot less moaning about the event if it hadn’t been so close to launch. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Can you go in the lighthouse? 

Nah, it's just decoration.

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Nah, it's just decoration.

That's a shame :(

I'm liking the event. It's a bit in your face but I'm all for making pointless shit and having it clutter my house. Just like real life!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

That entrance to museum looks great I just plonked mine on the beach.

Thanks, I'd initially just placed it behind the plaza and it was pretty much blocked once resident services opened up.  50k to move it but deffo worth it.

Today I've got the Island Designer so have added a nice path to the Museum, still plenty to do though

EUv9ZOtVAAAAfEI.thumb.jpeg.b5592d8ef1bc9268517c88bab5d437ef.jpeg

Checked my residents report and they say there are too many trees so am now on a deforestation mission :( 

Anyone else finding that they are not getting many hybrid flowers?  I've got loads of patterns planted to generate hybrids and water the ones I really want but only get 1 or 2 a day and get more bog standard ones sprouting instead.  I really hope that Fertilizer appears in this at some point.

Also sodding Mabel has only been in town once this week and still has not offered to open a shop, I bought loads of crap clothes from her too :angry:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

How do you get these mum flowers? Are they hybrids? I was eyeing up @Lyrical Donut's when I went to his earlier.

Buy them as seeds from Nooks Cranny on an island where they are native

5 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Thanks, I'd initially just placed it behind the plaza and it was pretty much blocked once resident services opened up.  50k to move it but deffo worth it.

Today I've got the Island Designer so have added a nice path to the Museum, still plenty to do though

EUv9ZOtVAAAAfEI.thumb.jpeg.b5592d8ef1bc9268517c88bab5d437ef.jpeg

Checked my residents report and they say there are too many trees so am now on a deforestation mission :( 

Anyone else finding that they are not getting many hybrid flowers?  I've got loads of patterns planted to generate hybrids and water the ones I really want but only get 1 or 2 a day and get more bog standard ones sprouting instead.  I really hope that Fertilizer appears in this at some point.

Also sodding Mabel has only been in town once this week and still has not offered to open a shop, I bought loads of crap clothes from her too :angry:

How the living fuck have you got the island designer and not Mable?!

12 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Buy them as seeds from Nooks Cranny on an island where they are native

Oh :coffee:

2 hours ago, CovisGod said:

theres 37 pieces which I have and all of the Recipes I get are now dupes :)

Thirty seven.... :wacko:

34 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Think I've had 3 or 4 hybrid flower nook islands so far but all have been orange and blue pansies, pansies being a native on my island.  I hope there is more variety in the nook islands but have not seen it yet

You can definitely get non-native on the nook islands. Pansies are my native flower but I’ve been to an island with tulips (orange, pink, black) as well.

2 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Code is 7R3DX

Thanks for the stone earlier! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

Some new bits.

EUv7xAKUYAIjw7f.jpeg

EUv7kD6UcAIaFyG.jpeg

Love your designs, Moose!

I know there's already a couple of AC threads but maybe we should have one just for designs? I was try to find one I'd seen in this thread and it was a nightmare.

21 minutes ago, Danster said:

Thirty seven.... :wacko:

Yup, slight overkill in my opinion!

F7-F1223-C-5781-4-EAF-8-AA8-669-C18732-B

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CovisGod said:

Yup, slight overkill in my opinion!

F7-F1223-C-5781-4-EAF-8-AA8-669-C18732-B

Ahh including the clothes, that's not soo bad.

Design thread. I also put "Photo" in there just in case people would rather they not get lost in the noise of this one.

• Upvote 2

I bought a Bruce Lee style yellow jumpsuit today - so cool!

I do hope there are more novelty/character based outfits to dress up in. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

How the living fuck have you got the island designer and not Mable?!

Because she hates me, I think she last appeared on Tuesday

1 hour ago, Stejay said:

@spork, forgot to ask, when you added Nintendo account, did you get the creepy bunny and eggs appear the same day?

Yeah, added the account and restarted the switch. Then it was as if he'd always been there with eggs in trees etc.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

Thank you :)

Thor - New Asgard 

7867-2354-2206

What do I owe you?

Nothing at all. It was pretty cheap, anyway. 

Think you need to visit my island or I visit yours before I can post anything. I'll add you as a friend but I'll also open the gates to all comers for an hour or so now.

Dodo code: DR4CH

All welcome! Nooks are selling some unfinished puzzle and some fragrance sticks. Able Sisters have viking clobber and pig noses.

If someone got a spare million bells to spend, my Mabels have a crown up for grabs today.