Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

47 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

Although I'm looking forward to sharing an island with my daughter I don't want a situation where I end up getting all the cool stuff on my commute meaning she misses out.

Its been a few years since I played but I seem to remember it was pretty fair in how it dished stuff out, and a fair bit is time-based so you can't just swoop it all in a quick session every early evening for example. Likewise if you can't normally play those times there's probably going to be a few things you take a long time to see.

I'm interested to see how it plays out, this will be the first one where we've had our child in the mix, he's quite rationed on how much game time he's allowed at 6 years old, it's usually just a bit of Labo and/or Mario Kart at weekends only.

4 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

You can? How do you get those posters?

My understanding is you scan the amiibo then pay 1000 bells in one of the home decoration menus to receive the poster.

You can then place it on the wall above the altar and pentagram in your Isabelle shrine/dungeon.

25 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Are the two owls like normal owls? But Blathers is an evolved person Owl? How did evolution work on Animal Crossing planet? The dominant species thing is very interesting, there must have been a great divide at some point.

Have you ever watched Peppa Pig.

14 minutes ago, deKay said:

Has it been confirmed that boys can wear dresses yet?

Possibly.. This is from the Eurogamer preview

"The options when it comes to your own avatar are still fairly limited, and while features are now no longer locked to gender it seems the bulk of the customisation will come later in the game."

Presumably by features they mean eyes / hair etc. Hopefully this means the same ethos applied to clothing.