Jump to content

Animal Crossing: New Horizons


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

 

Shit. I think you are right. 

 

How the hell do you hang KK sliders albums on the wall?

 

There is an option but no matter what I don it doesn't allow it. 

 

 

Are you standing by the wall? Otherwise have them in your pocket or storage, then go into Decorate mode and pull them out that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Hmmm. I've not tried that yet, bit I'm sure it was the case with New Leaf...

 

They definitely grow again, it does take a while though. I had one of my first ones that I dug up and replanted have Bells on this morning.

 

Saw this on Twitter, figured it could be a useful thread for the people here into custom designs. :)

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

 

Are you standing by the wall? Otherwise have them in your pocket or storage, then go into Decorate mode and pull them out that way.

Doesn't work. 

 

Even in decorate mode. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

Bamboo - I seen people having them but I never seen them in my Island (Chicago).  Where do I get Bamboo ?

 

 

Nook island tours.

When you find one dig up the shoots and then you can plant that on your island.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

Bamboo - I seen people having them but I never seen them in my Island (Chicago).  Where do I get Bamboo ?

 

You can get bamboo shoots from the ground on an island adventure (using Nooks tickets) or eat a bit of fruit and take the whole bamboo tree.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I now have 8 money trees providing 30000 each and growing. 

 

Going to try with 99999 bags from here on out and see if it works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

The eggs are pissing me off. The bunny is a twat. Half of my fish are eggs. Fucking balloons flying over my head every minute. 
 

Sooner Easter Bunny Day is over the better. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Flub said:

 

You can pay to move it eventually


No, that building isn’t on the list. 
 

It’s really annoying cos my first bridge is right behind it. The one to my shop. Can’t fucking see it or anything. I was really happy with that set up. 
 

Looks like I’m going to have to terraform and move stuff after all :angry:

 

 

3 hours ago, Alan Stock said:

Nexiv managed to do her hole on the ground with the pro editor but I can't find any option to place pro designs on the ground, only create clothes and place mannequins. I can place ground tiles with the basic editor. What am I missing or is it something I need to unlock?

 


 

No I didn’t. I can only design clothes in the pro one. That’s on the regular ground tab. Count the pixels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I now have 8 money trees providing 30000 each and growing. 

 

Going to try with 99999 bags from here on out and see if it works. 


Ahhh, are you digging up bags but planting bigger bags in the golden holes??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone interested in buying some pink roses or orange roses? They are usually hybrids so quite a pain to get I believe. I'm totally skint as I just paid off the loan for my first extra room.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kris_doe said:

Do the non Animal Crossing Amiibos do anything? 


you can go to Harvey’s island and the amino calls that specific animal for a photo shoot. Some other things too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. I complained to the yellow dog secretary about one of my islanders. About why he says because he’s always going on about the fucking gym. Will it boot him off? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen a few people ask the same, but is there a definite answer yet as to why some people have not seen the bunny and are not getting eggs?  I hate the event as much and anyone else, but my wife still wants to take part and nothing has happened in her game at all.  The clock is set correctly and she got the blossom trees on the 1st, and the software is up to date, 1.1.2 yesterday and 1.1.3 today.  She hasn't had any of the event start blocking visitors either.

 

I doubt it will do anything, but I have just given her some eggs and bunny recipes to see if that does anything to force it to start in her game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Weavus said:

 

Come to my town (Dodo Code FFH0L) or anyone else that has a tailor shop and spend some bells on new threads!


Tried to visit but assume I can only do that if you’re online?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to place inclines so they are along a cliff face (parallel to it) rather than just stuck out at 90 degrees taking up precious space?

 

I’m trying but it just doesn’t seem to want to know, despite me being sure I’ve seen it somewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Right you horrible lot, I’ve not opened in a few days....

 

104PT

 

Have as much fruit as you like, mind the flowers ;)

Nice work, need those neon lights my word <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Stejay said:

I've seen a few people ask the same, but is there a definite answer yet as to why some people have not seen the bunny and are not getting eggs?  I hate the event as much and anyone else, but my wife still wants to take part and nothing has happened in her game at all.  The clock is set correctly and she got the blossom trees on the 1st, and the software is up to date, 1.1.2 yesterday and 1.1.3 today.  She hasn't had any of the event start blocking visitors either.

 

I doubt it will do anything, but I have just given her some eggs and bunny recipes to see if that does anything to force it to start in her game.

 

We couldn't get anything to work. Ended up making a Nintendo account and linking it to the lite which seemed to sort it out. Might have just been a coincidence mind!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.