Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Open this evening for a while. Code: 6DLVC

If enough people come I’ll hold the competition for anyone who’s interested. There’s a prize for the winner and no, it’s not just respect. 

Just now, Meatball said:

"22:15....observed Cookie fishing at the river. She hasn't spotteed me yet"

1KOQAG8.jpg

"Nothing caught yet...maybe I should give her one of these fucking eggs"

Do want! Did you get those from the tailor's?

26 minutes ago, Hexx said:

if you find out can you tell me :)

Download the Nintendo online app, hook up nook link and then use the qr scanner. Then go into the game and on your in game phone go to the design app and click download.

41 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Do want! Did you get those from the tailor's?

Yup. Realised I hadn't been in there today so just rushed in before closing to check and spotted them out for sale so snapped them up ASAP.

33 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Failed in my attempt at making a tarantula island. Got one right at the start, then nothing but tiger beetles. Rubbish 

This happens to me 

I must be doing something wrong. Either that or they have stopped this working with recent update? 

40 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Failed in my attempt at making a tarantula island. Got one right at the start, then nothing but tiger beetles. Rubbish 

From what I understand, the changes this month mean that tarantulas will be harder to spawn. 

7 hours ago, majic said:

This happens to me 

I must be doing something wrong. Either that or they have stopped this working with recent update? 

Probably a good thing. Gamers are too used to thrashing a game then moving onto the next. Animal crossing is supposed to be played at a sedate pace, not a game to thrash  and then move on but a living breathing world that moves with you. It might mean you may have to wait a week for that next upgrade but that’s how the game works. Exploiting the glitch to make £££ with tarantulas, moving the switch’s clock forward etc is kind of against the spirit of Animal Crossing and ruins what could be a unique experience. 

Thank you for coming and trying out the race course!! Grats to @mikeyl for winning the bells!! 
Pity no one wanted to stay in The North Camp.. :D 

Few pics

9EE33494-B7E0-47F5-9D05-2D24DD9E9C12.thumb.jpeg.683e4b2fbedb11d7ca087abe8dc37585.jpeg

It was a close heat!!!

724EEDF9-C750-40F8-9695-EFD0CB9C4783.thumb.jpeg.64b87a8557ff63de019c8cbf804870fa.jpeg

The award ceremony ^_^

9492C650-BBD1-4530-A9C7-84A352B043C5.thumb.jpeg.83a95076c10d5e73eb71bb37654b0950.jpeg

Never time skipped before, but can I set my Switch clock to April 13th and have this fucking egg bollocks over with, then roll it back to the right day two weeks later? I mean, I won’t, but nice to know that I could.

Someone asked about the pixels for my hole?

8D1A1124-A3E3-4B10-8E42-7DECE8939368.thumb.jpeg.0f154b8bc0a60852c583e98806f6ed2b.jpeg

It’s not perfect; I made it a bit too wide meaning, I had little space for any sort of slope at the sides. But it does the job. Fuck it :D 

10 minutes ago, jonamok said:

Never time skipped before, but can I set my Switch clock to April 13th and have this fucking egg bollocks over with, then roll it back to the right day two weeks later? I mean, I won’t, but nice to know that I could.

Yes, but on the 13th they are introducing Part 2: "Nazareth week" where some beardy guy drops by in white robes and asks you to collect 500 pieces of hardwood to make a cross. I've got so many sandals from fishing and hitting rocks it's ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

Can I make more rocks on islands ? Just wondering if this is possible. 

No, but if you don’t like where one is, you can smash it and it’ll randomly appear elsewhere in a few days 

@Hexx

@Weavus

Morning!

You asked for the garden bench

I have crafted enough to send you one each. If I could ask you for 4 iron nuggets and some wood in return sometime in the future, that'd be great.

If you no longer need it, that's ok too. It's a nice piece.  :)

Tet from Bester

SW-6315-7839-7295

Now I wait for you to wake up!

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

Well, I got my plaza upgrade, and the building has totally ruined the flow of my central area. And he won’t let me move it. 

Not happy :angry:

You can pay to move it eventually

Well, the 1.1.2 update has fixed my issues! I got fossils which weren't ammonites or tracks! I got things out of trees and balloons which are not lava lamps and chairs! I got new DIY things in bottles! I went to an island and it wasn't the identical three tier one!

Thank fuck for that! Some catching up to do now.

What does that one do?

EDIT:

*Fixed a bug where balloons would not fly under certain conditions.

*There is no local communication compatibility with Ver. 1.1.2 or earlier. Please prepare the version of the update data with the person who plays together.