rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

10 minutes ago, Hexx said:

I will kill for a park bench or similar outdoor seating 

I have a bamboo bench or a log bench I could order for you.

2 hours ago, CovisGod said:

Just about finished the Egg set, there’s 40 items in total (including the clothing) just got to make the table next time I come across Earth Eggs and I’m done!

I have 32 but the recipes seem to have dried up. Hopefully some new ones will appear tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Hexx said:

I think I have the recipe for a green wrought iron bench. I'll check when I'm next on, but if you're interested and bring nuggets I could make you some.

• Upvote 1

HELP please. 

I want to let my son 8 visit another town over online play. 

It says I need to sign in and link his account. 

Currently, I have an account and I have an online sub. 

What do I need to do for him?

24 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Like this?

Out of nuggets at the mo, but can get back to you tomorrow.

Turning in for the night.

IMG_20200403_002247.jpg

10 minutes ago, timdp said:

HELP please. 

I want to let my son 8 visit another town over online play. 

It says I need to sign in and link his account. 

Currently, I have an account and I have an online sub. 

What do I need to do for him?

I think you need to upgrade to a family sub if you want two distinct online accounts. I did this for my two kids - upgraded on Nintendo eShop, then added their accounts to my “master” one. You can then enable online play, they get their own ID, etc

I went with creating him a child account under my account and linking it. It’s so Nintendo simple. 

24 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Like this?

IMG_20200403_002247.jpg

thsnks for other offers but this is most perfect 

what’s your friend code (when you wake up) :D

40 minutes ago, Nequests said:

I have 32 but the recipes seem to have dried up. Hopefully some new ones will appear tomorrow.

I’ve got a couple spare if you need a Stool or Merry Balloons?

31 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Like this?

IMG_20200403_002247.jpg

Ooooh if I send the materials can you make me some?

3 hours ago, Rikku said:

Haven't managed to play AC in days and days, poor Hupperdook :(  Already neglected. BUT,  for one afternoon only, turnips are being purchased for 553 Bells. 

I'll open town up, just hold judgement on it! :)   It's been a busy week!  Also, working at home, so won't be around to chat and what have you.

Dodo Code: BTP3V

Thanks for opening the island, left you a bag of bells next to your hammock as a tip. :)

3 hours ago, Rikku said:

Haven't managed to play AC in days and days, poor Hupperdook :(  Already neglected. BUT,  for one afternoon only, turnips are being purchased for 553 Bells. 

I'll open town up, just hold judgement on it! :)   It's been a busy week!  Also, working at home, so won't be around to chat and what have you.

Thanks, Rikku! Managed to sell up with no fuss.

Left some items by your hammock as a tip. ^_^

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rikku said:

Thanks, made a profit of of about 80K. Left you 10K in a bag next to the swimming pool, hopefully nobody nicks it!

• Upvote 1

I really hate this event. It's ruined fishing for me for the duration. My main gameplay once I've done what I need to is fishing. I find it very relaxing and I get enough money from it.

Not any more. I have a full 40 slot inventory with one slot of tools. Normally a load of fish gets me between 20-30k and doesn't take a long time. Just now two runs caused me to also catch 28 eggs. Almost a full extra run and for what? Some terrible crafting. The worst part though? My income per load has dropped dramatically. I'm getting far, far less decent fish. The last run which took at least 30 minutes netted me 12k. A waste of my time.

My biggest run today was a paltry 19k, took at least twice as long as normal and included an oar fish which represented 9k of that. It wouldn't be so bad if I could sell the eggs but they're almost worthless.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Mike said:

I think I have the recipe for a green wrought iron bench. I'll check when I'm next on, but if you're interested and bring nuggets I could make you some.

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

I also have that recipe if need be.

I need this!!!! I have the table and chairs recipes. 

I have a fetching cuckoo clock in my shop today. Along with a fax machine (sort of dark brown metal), and the swingy balls thing. 

@Alan Stock was it you who sent me swinging balls? If so, I didn’t have any (then), and thank you for the gift! ^_^

Not me, I'm Jiggy, though I would like me some swinging balls (mine just arent big enough) so I'll pop by later!

Been doing some reorganising of my orchard and making space for new villagers, thank god for pocket upgrades, shuffling mass trees around is a 'mare!

Plaza upgrade spoilers:

Made a new tune for my town as the default one is super annoying. Woe betide anyone who can't compose music as there doesn't seem to be any way to revert it back to the original! I'm sure we'll soon see some towns with random blips and blops where the player's just thought SOD THIS TUNE!

Wow, okay. So I’m thanking the wrong person for balls, forgot who asked me for green furniture, and I swear I still owe someone a shower :hmm:

I do apologise if in the game I seem rude or selfish at any point, but my memory is just so awful. Always happy to be reminded and asked for stuff. And I don’t care about money. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

I’ve got a couple spare if you need a Stool or Merry Balloons?

I have two balloon types, but can't recall if that's one of them. I'll check!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rikku said:

Thanks much, made just over 400,000 Bells! That’s my mortgage paid off. 

I hope you don’t mind but I took a little fruit too, although I did remember to leave a tip for you :) 

3 hours ago, Flub said:

They aren't his kids. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone open for shopping currently? Wouldn’t mind seeing some new islands too. 

Just tried visiting to sell my turnips but apparently the server is down for maintenance. I am cry

27 minutes ago, Nequests said:

I have two balloon types, but can't recall if that's one of them. I'll check!

Will you be around later for some eye patch acquisition? Or was it someone else :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Just tried visiting to sell my turnips but apparently the server is down for maintenance. I am cry

Yeah, sorry!  If the maintenance is done before the shop shuts, I'll open up again. :(