rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

3 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Has anyone found a way yet to access storage from somewhere that isn't your house? It'd be very useful to have a system of Resident Evil-style chests dotted over the island where you could access supplies.

Therea a lot of quality of life improvements they could make. 

I love the game but there are a lot of issues. (Especially the online portion)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

I did well too, just picked 7 at random and it turned out I needed 5 of them. Well worth the trip. You've got to sort that bloody maze out though :doh:

I'm blocking that shortcut you took with wooden spikes! You were so close to finishing!

10 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Therea a lot of quality of life improvements they could make. 

I love the game but there are a lot of issues. (Especially the online portion)

I strongly agree with you. I’ve played every game in the series*, and for every step forward in this game’s design and UI, there’s either one step back or no improvements whatsoever. Lots of old or odd design decisions that could’ve been more user friendly, streamlined or outright removed.

* well, not the board game one. Still have it sealed in a cupboard somewhere.

1 minute ago, Rikku said:

Haven't managed to play AC in days and days, poor Hupperdook :(  Already neglected. BUT,  for one afternoon only, turnips are being purchased for 553 Bells. 

I'll open town up, just hold judgement on it! :)   It's been a busy week!  Also, working at home, so won't be around to chat and what have you.

Dodo Code: BTP3V

OMG

Can you stay open for an hour or 2? I'm on the train home.

Uncut gems!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

OMG

Can you stay open for an hour or 2? I'm on the train home.

Uncut gems!

Yeah, will try and keep open until the shop shuts. :)  I think there is going to be maintenance soon, so the Dodo code might change a number of times!

Lifesaver. I'll leave a big tip. Any items you're in need of?

Just about finished the Egg set, there’s 40 items in total (including the clothing) just got to make the table next time I come across Earth Eggs and I’m done!

I’ve set up all the bunny stuff in my main room. It looks terrible. Bring on Christmas.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Rikku said:

Haven't managed to play AC in days and days, poor Hupperdook :(  Already neglected. BUT,  for one afternoon only, turnips are being purchased for 553 Bells. 

I'll open town up, just hold judgement on it! :)   It's been a busy week!  Also, working at home, so won't be around to chat and what have you.

I need in on that.

At first, I was a little underwhelmed by this one. The slower pace of the early days annoyed me, but as I go on and more things start to open up, I see that it was actually a good idea to make it more gradual to start with. Usually, by this point, I have little left to do but all the day-to-day grinding.

One thing I really don't get, though, is why they ditched the Gyroids! I would generally have a room in my house, or in the museum, specifically for them.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, DC Lemon said:

I’ve set up all the bunny stuff in my main room. It looks terrible. Bring on Christmas.

same, have filled my basement with bunny crap, not that any of the rest of my house is much better

12 minutes ago, Strafe said:

If I did up or reel in one more sodding egg...

Throwing bait seems to guarantee fish.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Rikku said:

Thank you! ^_^

Left a tip and couple of things by front of your house.

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

My Ables has some cool shit today, like tracksuit tops, camo skirts and a Fox mask. I'll open up with dodo code in a bit of anyone's bothered.

If your open again today I'd be interested it that fox mask.

My turnips are at 156bells and the cranny is selling a hamster in a cage, electronics kit, kitchen knives and a urinal.

Thanks from me too!

In n' out!

Kerching!

And mortgage paid!

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Delargey said:

If your open again today I'd be interested it that fox mask.

My turnips are at 156bells and the cranny is selling a hamster in a cage, electronics kit, kitchen knives and a urinal.

Yeah I'll be open in about an hour, I'll post a dodo code.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rikku said:

Thanks, left some bells by your home!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rikku said:

Thank you! Left some bells outside your house.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I need more friends. 

Using my nook miles to travel and every island I go to is a total waste.

Are you not finding wood, stone and iron on them? They’re basically the only places to get a lot of the latter two. 

Open with Dodo Code 0HCH9

Microwave and Old Fashioned Alarm Clock in Nooks, Kitsune fox mask, combat skirt, tracky top and other lovely stuff in Ables. Don't wreck me flowers, please. I'l prolly be AFK but checking it doesn't go to sleep.

FAO @Delargey

Thanks for all the tips! And for the heads up on Tammi :D  I just went by with a big present for her. :wub:  

Just now, Rikku said:

Thanks for all the tips! And for the heads up on Tammi :D  I just went by with a big present for her. :wub:  

Bugger, I forgot to tip you. I'll post you it in a bit :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Bugger, I forgot to tip you. I'll post you it in a bit :)

Don't be daft :):wub:  

2 hours ago, Rikku said:

Thanks for being open, I’ve left a couple of bags of bells for you :D

I will kill for a park bench or similar outdoor seating