rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

13 minutes ago, ann coulter said:

Sure. I'll PM you the code. Bear in mind @jonnyalpha has them for 400+ but if he's full I'm open for the next half an hour.

Can jump in on this too please?

1 minute ago, Delargey said:

Can jump in on this too please?

Of course. Open another 15 mins. I'll PM.

Fifteen minutes of hammering the A button :lol: I think I'll give it a miss, plus it's only Tuesday.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bradigor said:

You should do the ChuChu Rocket arrows.

I went with a vaguely remembered image of kind of DDR arrows. I should google those or the Chu Chu ones, really.

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys I’m still proper confused who I’ve promised things to, if you could PM me with your in game name and town name and what you want I’ll get it set, I’ll be online now for most of the night so if we’re not currently friends I’m happy to drop off :)

Anyone got a stack of extra fish bait I can buy from them? Afraid of missing out on the fish that is leaving today and there’s little to no clams showing up on my beaches.

Yes, I had to cool off a bit with so many orders/promises/parcels. This thread is manic. If people stick with the game it'd probably be the busiest online subfolder here for years. 

No probs @Rex Grossman, open invite. 

Remember guys, for those who leave their gates open while AFK, changing your Switch sleep setting to 'Never' takes two taps. 

@CovisGod's village doesn't seem like a time traveller's, he's just an AC maniac/lifer like me. I log on at 5am and there he is. :lol:Also, don't forget that this is the madman that completed the Pokedex. That's a yikes. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Rob Rule said:'s village doesn't seem like a time traveller's, he's just an AC maniac/lifer like me. I log on at 5am and there he is. :lol:Also, don't forget that this is the madman that completed the Pokedex. That's a yikes. 

I want that written word for word on my headstone

• Upvote 1

I still can't build fences and it's annoying the hell out of me. 

I think it's better if I stop for a few days. I have exhausted everything and I'm fed up catching the same 3 fish and bugs everyday because there's nothing else to do. 

Well this is annoying. I had no idea that my daughter was being given tasks to improve the island and I cannot contribute to them. As she is bloody awful at videogames this could take forever....

• Empathy 1

Looks like things are calming down a bit. It's just a shame I forgot to buy turnips this week. :)

Just now, jonnyalpha said:

Looks like things are calming down a bit. It's just a shame I forgot to buy turnips this week. :)

Thanks for opening up, Jon. I left you a 5% tithe outside your house.

31 minutes ago, jonnyalpha said:

Opening gates again. 

Dodo code is 57QK3

I'm trying again. 

Just now, jonnyalpha said:

It's telling me that there are no islands with your Dodo code.

33 minutes ago, jonnyalpha said:

Opening gates again. 

Dodo code is 57QK3

Is this still open?