rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

One neat little thing I’ve only just noticed is that when someone flies to your island there’s a little jet stream left in the sky. Amazing!

Turnips are only 65b here today. Got 1270 to offload so going to try and hold out for a good price, but anything over 108b each will make me a profit.

• Upvote 1

Guys if anyone is waiting on anything from me can you PM me with your in game town name and what you were after and I’ll get them ordered?

ive just put my wish list in the trading thread, if you see anything there you have and can send it over I’ll love you forever :)

23 minutes ago, Popo said:

38 bells for turnips on my island - pathetic!

Thats good! It's only Tuesday, and you've gone low already. It can only go up now, hopefully a nice high price.

Might go island hopping tonight, see if I can get a few rare fish and do some tarantula hunting. Used my turnip profits to fast track an incline and pay off a loan. So need some funds so I can relocate a bunch of stuff on the island. 

I want to create a commercial district near the plaze, then housing in a community. I think that will cost me a fortune. 

Meteor shower at my place tonight. Celeste is here. 

Gate is open to friends for an hour or two.

• Upvote 1

picked up the ones I had in my museum room and brought them over to @skittles Thanks!

am sure I put a couple in storage too but cany find them.  Anyone know what tab they appear in?

Got a recipe from a villager and one from Celeste too, well chuffed with that

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

picked up the ones I had in my museum room and brought them over to @skittles Thanks!

am sure I put a couple in storage too but cany find them.  Anyone know what tab they appear in?

Got a recipe from a villager and one from Celeste too, well chuffed with that

Nice man. Out of the 5 you dropped, I needed 4 of them! Thank you.

Still have 10 spare fossils ready for pick up. :)

@CovisGod where is the trading thread?

1 minute ago, skittles said:

Nice man. Out of the 5 you dropped, I needed 4 of them! Thank you.

Still have 10 spare fossils ready for pick up. :)

@CovisGod where is the trading thread?

Awesome. I just picked 4 at random as hadn't bothered with a list plus the t rex skull as I want to display it out in the open. 2 of the 4 turned out to be ones i needed so happy with that.

Just found out I can dig up trees to make space. Pulled up about 3 and now it won't allow me to do any more

Why is this?

Just now, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Just found out I can dig up trees to make space. Pulled up about 3 and now it won't allow me to do any more

Why is this?

eat fruit to dig up fully grown trees

5 hours ago, Mike S said:

Me too if there are more than one! 

Yeah, they're in the cabinet at Nook's Cranny. Gates are open, K3L4W

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

Edit: F/s @ Nook's: red mug and hamster cage. There's a Tatami bed as well, which I already own.

1 minute ago, shirubagan said:

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

I'll be over now to drop off your skeleton and bring coconuts. No oranges at the moment, due again tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Just cleared myself out of nuts but will grab you some oranges.

Thanks!

Do you NEED to have the craftable item on your person to craft?

I thought that maybe keeping wood and other things in storage would enable me to craft things at the table outside. 

1 minute ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Do you NEED to have the craftable item on your person to craft?

I thought that maybe keeping wood and other things in storage would enable me to craft things at the table outside. 

Nope on you. 

Had to skip over a load of pages so I could post this:

@Rob Rule Sorry I've not visited yet – crazy busy with work (thank god). My daughter can't wait to see the place.

Anyone and everyone: If you have kids aged 8-13 who have been using AC to stay in touch with friends and family during lockdown and they'd like to tell a magazine about it drop me a DM.

• Upvote 1

Oh balls, I've just realised you can't take the fish because I placed rather than dropped them :facepalm:

Thanks for the skeleton and coconuts @cassidy

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Oh balls, I've just realised you can't take the fish because I placed rather than dropped them :facepalm:

Thanks for the skeleton and coconuts @cassidy

Just dropped you a few oranges outside your house. Couldn't see the skull flooring in the cranny cabinet though but no worries....

I'm open to friends. Nips going at 188. Espresso machine and protein shaker in the middle of my cranny. A few fossil dupes on the beach. Tailor hedgehogs open.

Just now, Jamie John said:

I'm open to friends. Nips going at 188. Espresso machine and protein shaker in the middle of my cranny. A few fossil dupes on the beach.

Will have a peep at your fossils and bring a couple to trade...

Ta.

YASS o/

Look, how many fucking 'Likes' can I make if I'm a supporter of this place? Is it infinite because I want to arbitrarily reward people and I used all my allowance up by like 10am.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Made myself a fancy sign for when people want to use the bazaar if they visit.

EUcVdo0UcAAiYyg.jpeg

Monocle!

Is there any difference between the bamboo wand and the star wand?

17 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I'm open to friends. Nips going at 188. Espresso machine and protein shaker in the middle of my cranny. A few fossil dupes on the beach. Tailor hedgehogs open.

Grabbed a couple of fossils that I don't think I have, left two in return.

Very nice island. So many other's islands seem much more 'spacious' than mine which is really broken up by rivers and that makes getting around a drag..

30 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Just dropped you a few oranges outside your house. Couldn't see the skull flooring in the cranny cabinet though but no worries....

It's definitely there, just bought another. Sorry, the console went to sleep. How do I post items to a recent visitor? No-one's showing up in my recent list on my Nookphone.