Jump to content
rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Recommended Posts

One neat little thing I’ve only just noticed is that when someone flies to your island there’s a little jet stream left in the sky. Amazing!

 

Turnips are only 65b here today. Got 1270 to offload so going to try and hold out for a good price, but anything over 108b each will make me a profit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys if anyone is waiting on anything from me can you PM me with your in game town name and what you were after and I’ll get them ordered?

 

ive just put my wish list in the trading thread, if you see anything there you have and can send it over I’ll love you forever :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Popo said:

38 bells for turnips on my island - pathetic!

 

Thats good! It's only Tuesday, and you've gone low already. It can only go up now, hopefully a nice high price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might go island hopping tonight, see if I can get a few rare fish and do some tarantula hunting. Used my turnip profits to fast track an incline and pay off a loan. So need some funds so I can relocate a bunch of stuff on the island. 

 

I want to create a commercial district near the plaze, then housing in a community. I think that will cost me a fortune. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meteor shower at my place tonight. Celeste is here. 

 

Gate is open to friends for an hour or two.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

picked up the ones I had in my museum room and brought them over to @skittles Thanks!

am sure I put a couple in storage too but cany find them.  Anyone know what tab they appear in?

 

Got a recipe from a villager and one from Celeste too, well chuffed with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StumpyJohn said:

picked up the ones I had in my museum room and brought them over to @skittles Thanks!

am sure I put a couple in storage too but cany find them.  Anyone know what tab they appear in?

 

Got a recipe from a villager and one from Celeste too, well chuffed with that

Nice man. Out of the 5 you dropped, I needed 4 of them! Thank you.

 

Still have 10 spare fossils ready for pick up. :)

 

@CovisGod where is the trading thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skittles said:

Nice man. Out of the 5 you dropped, I needed 4 of them! Thank you.

 

Still have 10 spare fossils ready for pick up. :)

 

@CovisGod where is the trading thread?

Awesome. I just picked 4 at random as hadn't bothered with a list plus the t rex skull as I want to display it out in the open. 2 of the 4 turned out to be ones i needed so happy with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found out I can dig up trees to make space. Pulled up about 3 and now it won't allow me to do any more

 

Why is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Just found out I can dig up trees to make space. Pulled up about 3 and now it won't allow me to do any more

 

Why is this?


eat fruit to dig up fully grown trees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mike S said:

Me too if there are more than one! 

 

Yeah, they're in the cabinet at Nook's Cranny. Gates are open, K3L4W

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

 

Edit: F/s @ Nook's: red mug and hamster cage. There's a Tatami bed as well, which I already own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shirubagan said:

 

Yeah, they're in the cabinet at Nook's Cranny. Gates are open, K3L4W

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

I'll be over now to drop off your skeleton and bring coconuts. No oranges at the moment, due again tomorrow. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

 

Yeah, they're in the cabinet at Nook's Cranny. Gates are open, K3L4W

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

 

Just cleared myself out of nuts but will grab you some oranges.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you NEED to have the craftable item on your person to craft?

 

I thought that maybe keeping wood and other things in storage would enable me to craft things at the table outside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Do you NEED to have the craftable item on your person to craft?

 

I thought that maybe keeping wood and other things in storage would enable me to craft things at the table outside. 

Nope on you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to skip over a load of pages so I could post this:

 

@Rob Rule Sorry I've not visited yet – crazy busy with work (thank god). My daughter can't wait to see the place.

 

Anyone and everyone: If you have kids aged 8-13 who have been using AC to stay in touch with friends and family during lockdown and they'd like to tell a magazine about it drop me a DM.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh balls, I've just realised you can't take the fish because I placed rather than dropped them :facepalm:

 

Thanks for the skeleton and coconuts @cassidy

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Oh balls, I've just realised you can't take the fish because I placed rather than dropped them :facepalm:

 

Thanks for the skeleton and coconuts @cassidy

 

 

Just dropped you a few oranges outside your house. Couldn't see the skull flooring in the cranny cabinet though but no worries....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm open to friends. Nips going at 188. Espresso machine and protein shaker in the middle of my cranny. A few fossil dupes on the beach. Tailor hedgehogs open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jamie John said:

I'm open to friends. Nips going at 188. Espresso machine and protein shaker in the middle of my cranny. A few fossil dupes on the beach.

 

Will have a peep at your fossils and bring a couple to trade...

 

Ta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YASS o/


Look, how many fucking 'Likes' can I make if I'm a supporter of this place? Is it infinite because I want to arbitrarily reward people and I used all my allowance up by like 10am.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Made myself a fancy sign for when people want to use the bazaar if they visit.

EUcVdo0UcAAiYyg.jpeg


Monocle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any difference between the bamboo wand and the star wand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I'm open to friends. Nips going at 188. Espresso machine and protein shaker in the middle of my cranny. A few fossil dupes on the beach. Tailor hedgehogs open.

 

Grabbed a couple of fossils that I don't think I have, left two in return.

 

Very nice island. So many other's islands seem much more 'spacious' than mine which is really broken up by rivers and that makes getting around a drag..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mike S said:

 

Just dropped you a few oranges outside your house. Couldn't see the skull flooring in the cranny cabinet though but no worries....

 

It's definitely there, just bought another. Sorry, the console went to sleep. How do I post items to a recent visitor? No-one's showing up in my recent list on my Nookphone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.