rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

26 minutes ago, skittles said:

Good Lord! What were 200k bells? Or is this on the black market? I would love that are Arcade and pinball cabinet. Have plenty of bathroom items I can trade :) what do you need?

whirlpool Bath and Kitchen were 170k from Nooks! Pricey Bastard! Things like the arcade machine etc are 70k

7 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Oh fuck. My Able Sisters has a fucking Vampire Costume! And Saris! And a Bath Towel Wrap! And dummies and Ninjq Hoods and and and and! BEST GAME EVER

Oooh, I need that!

31 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

I've got some tiled flooring and walls if you need them for your bathroom theme.

How much are the arcade cab, decks and vending machines?

The vending machines are Nook Miles items so can only order with them, the Arcade cab is 67k from Nooks and the DJ Decks are cheap, you can have them for nothing :)

9 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Going for a Hard Rock Cafe vibe.  Hoping to add a pinball table from @CovisGod - any other suggestions / relevant items appreciated, I'm thinking of expanding into my largest room. 

IMG_20200331_105603.jpg

love that!

pinball table is ready for you :) I’ll be back online in a bit

Just now, CovisGod said:

The vending machines are Nook Miles items so can only order with them, the Arcade cab is 67k from Nooks and the DJ Decks are cheap, you can have them for nothing :)

Your DJ decks need rotating 180 degrees.  They're doing my head in in that screenshot!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

You need the blender or milkshake machine for that sweet looking diner!

Cant believe the amount of new costumes you're all getting, the amount of cosmetics in this game is insane! My Ables is open tomorrow, can't wait! But how am I going to ever get a second room when I spend all my money on shit :(

I’ve been dressed like the Pink Power Ranger most of the day and spent about £30K on fucking clothes...

When/how do you get the option to lay down paths? Literally just unlocked the ability to build ramps and more bridges today with the upgraded Resident services. I need to impose more structure on my island

Oh my God, I was wrong, plaza and Ables are open today! Yay! And I finally get new game music and its banging!

Opening up for half an hour before work but haven't done my rounds yet so be nice!

4 minutes ago, Majora said:

When/how do you get the option to lay down paths? Literally just unlocked the ability to build ramps and more bridges today with the upgraded Resident services. I need to impose more structure on my island

You can make your own tiles to lay down in the designer for now if that helps?

Can anyone spare some iron nuggets? (And where do I get a ladder from?

Also, how do I make my island available to visit?

5 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I can, you need to open your gates in the Airport but only after playing a day or so...

6 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I can make you a ladder and spare some nuggets. Gimme 2 mins.

Edit: ping me if you need em still :)

Oh wow (plaza spoilers)

So you can just make shit up about your neighbours and get them kicked out? I presume that's where this feature from Isabelle takes you? How far down the rabbit hole can I go before the point of no return, if I select a neighbour from the list is that too far? I just want to see the options without actually kicking anyone out.

8 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

Oh wow (plaza spoilers)

Hide contents

So you can just make shit up about your neighbours and get them kicked out? I presume that's where this feature from Isabelle takes you? How far down the rabbit hole can I go before the point of no return, if I select a neighbour from the list is that too far? I just want to see the options without actually kicking anyone out.

Spoiler

No, all it does is reset their memory / clothes in case someone told them some naughty words or gave them some fruity clothes.

A missed opportunity for a funny game feature...

28 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

whirlpool Bath and Kitchen were 170k from Nooks! Pricey Bastard! Things like the arcade machine etc are 70k

Pics of those two please! 

Would be super interested in the arcade unit/pinball. I'm not sure what I can offer you trade wise other than bells . 

How are you so far ahead! TT? ^_^

12 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Thanks! Feel free to pop over to see if there's anything you want.

• Upvote 1

Ah thanks Weavus.

Question about resident services after upgrade, is it still open 24 hours?

Also the island tune they talk about in there, I've never heard it in the game. Am I missing something?

Resident upgrade spoiler:

Also can you upgrade bridges and iclines or do you have to demolish them first?

15 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I can make you a ladder and spare some nuggets. Gimme 2 mins.

Edit: ping me if you need em still :)

Don't have your friend I'd bud

1 minute ago, Alan Stock said:

Also the island tune they talk about in there, I've never heard it in the game. Am I missing something?

You've heard it. It plays every time you start a dialogue with anyone. In a variety of tones and voices, but the same tune. Change it to something awful and see.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Don't have your friend I'd bud

7622-3974-0406

I'll get my gates open to friends if you can add me now and meet you at the airport :)

5 minutes ago, skittles said:

Pics of those two please! 

Would be super interested in the arcade unit/pinball. I'm not sure what I can offer you trade wise other than bells . 

How are you so far ahead! TT? ^_^

Im massively against TTing, takes all the fun out of it for me. I’ve been part of an AC Forum since 2010, imagine the size of Rllmuk but just for Animal Crossing, there’s thousands of trading posts which is where I got all my stuff. Money wise the reason I’m so far ahead is because I was a massive New Leaf veteran and remembered my first week scrimping and saving by hoarding fish only to realise the Bells stalk market was the money earner, saved up 500k worth of bells at 82 per turnip, sold them at someone’s Nooks on the Forum at 600 bells per Turnip, I was also lucky that I was the first one on the forum with the Bamboo Wand Recipe, everybody wanted one so I was charging 1mill bells a Wand :)

No cheating, just shrewd Animal Crossing playing ;)

• Upvote 1

@RYAN WHITELAW I've gone for Dodo code.

If anyone wants to browse able Sisters, grab some pears or just be nosy here's the code: 6M7HC

Edit: there's a bazaar in the bottom right of the map. If you take summat please leave summat.

2 hours ago, evil p said:

Hi all. I don't think i've posted here since I was playing Animal Crossing on the DS in 2006. Nice to be back. Just to say that my turnip prices are currently 193. Is that worth selling at do you think? I'm also happy to open my gates while i work if anyone wants to pop by and sell at that price.

Dodo is 03S79

My turnip price is now at 198. Should still be the same code - 03S79 - if anyone wants to swing by. I've only got half an eye on the Switch but will stay open for an hour or so.

1 minute ago, evil p said:

My turnip price is now at 198. Should still be the same code - 03S79 - if anyone wants to swing by. I've only got half an eye on the Switch but will stay open for an hour or so.

That is so tempting. Can double my money with that. 

21 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

7622-3974-0406

I'll get my gates open to friends if you can add me now and meet you at the airport :)

Adding you now mate. Will be on this all day anyway.