IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

1 hour ago, CovisGod said:

Im massively against TTing, takes all the fun out of it for me. I’ve been part of an AC Forum since 2010, imagine the size of Rllmuk but just for Animal Crossing, there’s thousands of trading posts which is where I got all my stuff. Money wise the reason I’m so far ahead is because I was a massive New Leaf veteran and remembered my first week scrimping and saving by hoarding fish only to realise the Bells stalk market was the money earner, saved up 500k worth of bells at 82 per turnip, sold them at someone’s Nooks on the Forum at 600 bells per Turnip, I was also lucky that I was the first one on the forum with the Bamboo Wand Recipe, everybody wanted one so I was charging 1mill bells a Wand :)

No cheating, just shrewd Animal Crossing playing ;)

That's brilliant man. My gf has been trading on those forums (I think) it's madness and I love it. 

1m bells for a bamboo wand. Hahaha. People.

55 minutes ago, evil p said:

My turnip price is now at 198. Should still be the same code - 03S79 - if anyone wants to swing by. I've only got half an eye on the Switch but will stay open for an hour or so.

I popped over to sell some turnips :) Left you a bag of bells next to you. Not sure if you picked them up, but they were gone after I’d checked out your house! :o 

Anybody keen to do some fossil trading? I have 18 or so to the left of my museum up for tradea. Grab as many as you want and dump your spares above/to the right of my pile.

Dodo code 0ps89

Enjoy my upgraded maze, watch out for the monster... 

I think I've gone a little OTT on flowers too :D

26 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Dumb question, is the only way to lay paths right now by doing the following for every single square...

1. Open Phone

2. Select Designer App

3. Select Tile

4. Choose place on ground

5. Step forward

6. Repeat 1-5

I stand in the middle of the area I want to pave, place 6 without re-opening the app and then scrub the ones I don't want.

You can also place (not drop) items or fences a long a stretch of ground and it'll only fill in the available squares.

You can also stand diagonally in the centre of where you want tiles to go and it will (usually) full in groups of 4. Experiment!

26 minutes ago, Dan said:

I popped over to sell some turnips :) Left you a bag of bells next to you. Not sure if you picked them up, but they were gone after I’d checked out your house! :o 

Thank you! I got them - much appreciated and thanks for visiting!

35 minutes ago, skittles said:

Anybody keen to do some fossil trading? I have 18 or so to the left of my museum up for tradea. Grab as many as you want and dump your spares above/to the right of my pile.

Dodo code 0ps89

Enjoy my upgraded maze, watch out for the monster... 

I think I've gone a little OTT on flowers too :D

I have half a dozen or so spares, will bring them over to swap

One neat little thing I’ve only just noticed is that when someone flies to your island there’s a little jet stream left in the sky. Amazing!

Turnips are only 65b here today. Got 1270 to offload so going to try and hold out for a good price, but anything over 108b each will make me a profit.

Guys if anyone is waiting on anything from me can you PM me with your in game town name and what you were after and I’ll get them ordered?

ive just put my wish list in the trading thread, if you see anything there you have and can send it over I’ll love you forever :)

Might go island hopping tonight, see if I can get a few rare fish and do some tarantula hunting. Used my turnip profits to fast track an incline and pay off a loan. So need some funds so I can relocate a bunch of stuff on the island. 

I want to create a commercial district near the plaze, then housing in a community. I think that will cost me a fortune. 

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

picked up the ones I had in my museum room and brought them over to @skittles Thanks!

am sure I put a couple in storage too but cany find them.  Anyone know what tab they appear in?

Got a recipe from a villager and one from Celeste too, well chuffed with that

Nice man. Out of the 5 you dropped, I needed 4 of them! Thank you.

Still have 10 spare fossils ready for pick up. :)

@CovisGod where is the trading thread?

1 minute ago, skittles said:

Nice man. Out of the 5 you dropped, I needed 4 of them! Thank you.

Still have 10 spare fossils ready for pick up. :)

@CovisGod where is the trading thread?

Awesome. I just picked 4 at random as hadn't bothered with a list plus the t rex skull as I want to display it out in the open. 2 of the 4 turned out to be ones i needed so happy with that.

5 hours ago, Mike S said:

Me too if there are more than one! 

Yeah, they're in the cabinet at Nook's Cranny. Gates are open, K3L4W

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

Edit: F/s @ Nook's: red mug and hamster cage. There's a Tatami bed as well, which I already own.

1 minute ago, shirubagan said:

If anyone has oranges and/or coconuts, that would be great. Help yourself to the stuff on the shore. I'll be AFK, but will monitor for crashes.

I'll be over now to drop off your skeleton and bring coconuts. No oranges at the moment, due again tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Just cleared myself out of nuts but will grab you some oranges.

Thanks!