Animal Crossing: New Horizons

If there are any fans of the Asstown AC podcast, I'm going to be guesting on their Twitch stream tonight 8pm (anyone familiar with the podcast may know me better as Mayor Sailor from Big Tuna):

1 hour ago, spork said:

Anyone else loving dressing up in the wardrobe? I seem to have discovered a love for cross dressing :eyebrows:

20200328_174251.thumb.jpg.935a5f7a18c03a70d691bcf9c6f8eec7.jpg20200328_174156.thumb.jpg.d1f50ee736ceaa66aed1c5b3b9ac72f8.jpg

:wub:

I've taken to wearing a rather nice Corte skirt. 

IMG_20200328_191901_compress72.jpg

1 hour ago, spork said:

I seem to have discovered a love for cross dressing :eyebrows:

Same here.

It all started when I saw a simply irresistible polka dot dress at Mabel's shop. 

Now, anything goes.

Must have caught at least 30 in the last five mins!

It's really useful for mashing up claims for bait, too. I can set it to turbo hold, go and do something for a couple of minutes and then come back to a nice big stack of bait. Not that I ever get anything with it, though.

3 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Cheers man, Jetman from Winslow. Embarrassed to ask but do you actually need anything ;)

I’m after anything Kitchen / Diner / Sweets at the minute, that’s my next theme :)

2 hours ago, spork said:

Anyone else loving dressing up in the wardrobe? I seem to have discovered a love for cross dressing :eyebrows:

20200328_174251.thumb.jpg.935a5f7a18c03a70d691bcf9c6f8eec7.jpg20200328_174156.thumb.jpg.d1f50ee736ceaa66aed1c5b3b9ac72f8.jpg

:wub:

Makes a change to running around in your underpants in MMOs!

I've not had much experience with Animal Crossing games (I think played some of Wild World?) and I'd not really put a good amount of time into this one. Until today that is. Man, once it gets it hooks into you, it hard to put it down. I don't really know what I'm doing but I am having a ton of fun doing it. So much so that I renewed my expired Nintendo Switch Online today to do jump into the online side.

So if anyone wants to add me, feel free! 

My switch code is:  SW-0860-0181-4149

3 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

I’m after anything Kitchen / Diner / Sweets at the minute, that’s my next theme :)

Pink food mixer in my shop today, got an automatic Washing machine and can order an American style diner counter. Would love a pinball table please. 

Just now, MagicalDrop said:

Pink food mixer in my shop today, got an automatic Washing machine and can order an American style diner counter. Would love a pinball table please. 

ooooh 100% would like the counter please! I’ll order you the pinball table :)

9 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Anything anyone wants me to order just say, help yourself to fruit, loads growing further back on the island :)

I had a minor heart attack at the size of your orchard.

13 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

I can’t get in, it says there’s interference on the Nookphone :( 

You just need to keep trying. Nintendo (in their infinite wisdom) decided that they won't let people travel to towns where someone is having a conversation or looking at their phone...

Screw paving, I love my planks. The transparency aspect of the designer is brilliant.

I just wish laying it was easier. One tile at a time takes forever. 

7D3363B1-CAB4-4ECA-B83F-4EFC546DA515.thumb.jpeg.1f13df6188646908360e1594bb52efc5.jpeg

Also, I’ve nearly filled all my custom design slots :( why can’t they give you like 100 of them?? They’re single handedly the thing that can make your island completely unique. 

Anyone got any other design suggestions? I made a hopscotch. 

D31B4E62-A5B3-46E9-AC49-189B2F2C9BA1.thumb.jpeg.da56ad71b78c60e36e0b2e2650d4e6e6.jpeg