Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.

Mr Do 71

Got Mr.Redd with...

Jolly & Scary paintings - Fake

Beautiful statue - Fake

Mystic statue - Real

Oh and DIY's...

Gold armour

Medium cardboard boxes

Tiny library

Golden flooring

Iron doorplate

Iron closet

Shell arch

Tulip surprise box

Stone table

Tree standee

Pond stone

Modern wood wall

Tropical vista

Bamboo flooring

Tulip wreath

Wooden-mosaic wall

Mum cushion

Got bought a Switch Lite for my birthday last week, it came with a code for this. Not done lots with it, Blathers won't accept donations right now as he's gonna built the museum soon, I need to gather iron nuggets to finish building the shop and currently have Reneigh and Sterling on my island.

20 minutes ago, wev said:

Got bought a Switch Lite for my birthday last week, it came with a code for this. Not done lots with it, Blathers won't accept donations right now as he's gonna built the museum soon, I need to gather iron nuggets to finish building the shop and currently have Reneigh and Sterling on my island.

Welcome :hat:

If you want to speed up the iron nugget collecting, rather than wait for your island rocks to refresh tomorrow you could complete some Nook Miles tasks to earn a bunch of them, then cash them in at the Nook Stop ATM machine thingy in Resident Services for tickets to go visit some mystery islands where you'll be able to smash more rocks for their materials and maybe get a different fruit than your native type for taking home and growing more different trees of.

If you've got the Nintendo Online sub and want to visit one of us lot you can get a selection of all the other fruits for taking home to plant, plus other bits from the shops etc.

I’ve had zero motivation to carry on with this, don’t think I’ve played it for about a week. Will probably take a break till the next major update comes out.

I’ve got loads of real art, both paintings and statues so if anyone’s after anything let me know and I’ll send it over if I have it.

50 minutes ago, wev said:

I will also be glad to help out with fruit, flowers, whatever I can. If you want to learn a bunch of my DIYs that would be great. 😂 Play at your own pace though and use our help sparingly until you get into it a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I’ve had zero motivation to carry on with this, don’t think I’ve played it for about a week. Will probably take a break till the next major update comes out.

I’ve got loads of real art, both paintings and statues so if anyone’s after anything let me know and I’ll send it over if I have it.

If I make a list of what art I am still after can we work something out?

I think the final fish, insects and sea creatures that I need will be in season during summer so it would be great to get close with the art too. In fact, I am playing right now and collecting manilla clams while watching the footy! 😭

7 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I need:

Statues:

Motherly

Robust

Gallant

Great

To complete my collection.

I also have a bunch of real paintings if anyone needs.

Many thanks!

Anyone have a gold armour recipe they could send me by any chance? The only Smug animal I have is Jacques and he's never bloody in his house so I ain't ever gonna get it from him.

2 minutes ago, deKay said:

Anyone have a gold armour recipe they could send me by any chance? The only Smug animal I have is Jacques and he's never bloody in his house so I ain't ever gonna get it from him.

@Meatball does.

Evening all,

Here’s a list of all the art I have:

Paintings

Academic x 2

Detailed

Dynamic x 2

Famous

Flowery

Glowing

Jolly x 2

Moody

Moving

Perfect x 2

Proper

Quaint

Scenic

Twinkling x 2

Wistful

Statues

Beautiful x 2

Mystic

Let me know what you’re after (if anything) and I’ll send em over, am WFH tomorrow so will have time to sort.

Cheers,

Indy

11 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Evening all,

--

Lwt me m ow what you’re after (if anything) and I’ll send em

over, am wfh tomorrow so will have time to sort.

Cheers,

Indy

Could I get these two paintings if no-one else is after them?

Detailed

Proper

11 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Evening all,

Paintings

Academic x 2

Detailed

Dynamic x 2

Famous

Flowery

Glowing

Jolly x 2

Moody

Moving

Perfect x 2

Proper

Quaint

Scenic

Twinkling x 2

Wistful

Statues

Beautiful x 2

Mystic

Lwt me m ow what you’re after (if anything) and I’ll send em

over, am wfh tomorrow so will have time to sort.

Cheers,

Indy

Could I get Moving please?

49 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Could I get these two paintings if no-one else is after them?

Detailed

Proper

No worries, I have sent you a friends request

37 minutes ago, rickyblaze said:

Could I get Moving please?

On its way

Thanks all.

Blathers finished constructing the museum today and I only need 1 more nugget to get the shop built. 

I can only access like a quarter of my island due to the rivers though.

5 hours ago, wev said:

Thanks all.

Blathers finished constructing the museum today and I only need 1 more nugget to get the shop built. 

I can only access like a quarter of my island due to the rivers though.

If you're about and want to visit mine I can give you a nugget. Also you could grab the DIY's from the Nook shop to allow you to craft the tools needed to access the other areas of your island.

Don't think we're Switch friends yet, but if you want add me and visit @deKay I've still got that gold armour DIY you were after.

52 minutes ago, Meatball said:

If you're about and want to visit mine I can give you a nugget. Also you could grab the DIY's from the Nook shop to allow you to craft the tools needed to access the other areas of your island.

Don't think we're Switch friends yet, but if you want add me and visit @deKay I've still got that gold armour DIY you were after.

Ooh, ta. I'll find out my Switch chumnumber!

20 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I don't suppose anyone wants to order me the red/white/stripes surfboards, just so I have the full complement? I have the brown, hibiscus and cool boards if anyone wants 'em. :)

Sent red and white surfboards.

Just checked and I only have brown and hibiscus too (what were the chances!) so can't help. :(

Don't suppose anyone has a bamboo stool DIY going spare?

2 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Cheers @Mr Do 71 :)

@Stevo If you want more surfboards, you can add me if you like SW-2225-4908-7401 I don't have any recipes though, I usually just sell them these days.

That's really kind of you. Request sent! :) 

4 hours ago, Stevo said:

If you see this while you're playing @Indy @ S.E., could I drop over and nab the detailed and proper paintings if you still have them kicking around?

hola,

I posted them off to you earlier today, haven’t they arrived in your mailbox?

2 hours ago, Stevo said:

That's really kind of you. Request sent! :) 

Np. You'll need to pop over if you want to be able to receive mail. I can open up tonight, or whenever you fancy it?

10 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

hola,

I posted them off to you earlier today, haven’t they arrived in your mailbox?

Nope, nothing this morning apart from an umbrella from an animal. :( Maybe we need to meet online to synchronise for mail? Or you sent them elsewhere. 😭 That could be a nice surprise for someone!

8 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Np. You'll need to pop over if you want to be able to receive mail. I can open up tonight, or whenever you fancy it?

Wasn't on last night. I will keep an eye today and over the weekend so give me a shout!

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.