Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.

Mr Do 71

On 03/06/2021 at 02:00, Tet said:

Have you looked above his door yet?

I looked over his door and there is a little light on the outside and a picture of something unidentifiable hanging over the inside...

It's on he inside. You can move the camera to just see it.

Spoiler

It's a copy of Bubblegum K.K. with posters of the 2 cutesy rabbits that "sing" the song on either side.

Graham is an otaku.

Got a pile of (quite possibly useless) recipes again:

Iron Garden Bench

Golden Dung Beetle

Fruit Basket

Angled Signpost

Iron Wall Rack

Hanging Terrarium

Log Bench

Wooden Mosaic Wall

Apple Umbrella

Log Pack

Bamboo Candleholder

Cherry Umbrella

Iron Hanger Stand

Ironwood Dresser

Music Stand

Tea Table

Wooden Simple Bed

Wooden Table Mirror

Simple DIY Workbench

Pile of Zen Cushions

Hedge Standee

Barrel x 2

Mossy Garden Rock

Peach Umbrella

Bamboo Lunchbox

Aroma Pot

On 01/06/2021 at 08:04, SteveH said:

Anyway, there are a few new items available to buy in the special goods section today :) 

Just in case people didn't notice some of these are available in multiple colours, so might be worth checking each days if you are wanting the other varieties.

Also is a couple more things for another event in there now too.

DIY's

Shell rug

Infused-water dispenser

Shell lamp

Tulip surprise box

Cool hyacinth crown

Golden toilet

Steel flooring

Orange rug

Wooden low table

Wooden stool

Rocking horse

Golden flooring

Cute rose crown

Log decorative crown

No idea if anyone is still collecting them, but I have a meteor shower tonight. I'll post a reminder later around 6:30pm and leave my island open all night just in case.

17 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Already did just in case as I'm in the middle of something. Pop over whenever :) 

Thanks. I hit one of your flowers, as I ran to get to Redd. I’ve watered it though, and it’ll be flowering again tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Thanks. I hit one of your flowers, as I ran to get to Redd. I’ve watered it though, and it’ll be flowering again tomorrow.

You could have hit them all :P I am not a flower person at all.They get on my nerves :) 

Hi everyone. I found this forum yesterday and just got my membership approved this evening. 👋 Feel free to point me to a welcome thread if there is one.

I am still playing New Horizons and hope to get involved with you lot to fill out the museum, DIY recipes and whatever else comes up. No Redd my way today, just Gullivarrrgh.

12 hours ago, SteveH said:

Redds here:

Tremendous Statue - Real

Ancient Statue - Real

Quaint Painting - Fake

Wistful Painting - Fake

It would be tremendous if I could grab that statue. Will you be opening again tonight? I've a stash of DIYs which you can have a riffle through, or if you're after anything in particular let me know and I'll have a check. 

5 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Hi everyone. I found this forum yesterday and just got my membership approved this evening. 👋 Feel free to point me to a welcome thread if there is one.

I am still playing New Horizons and hope to get involved with you lot to fill out the museum, DIY recipes and whatever else comes up. No Redd my way today, just Gullivarrrgh.

It would be tremendous if I could grab that statue. Will you be opening again tonight? I've a stash of DIYs which you can have a riffle through, or if you're after anything in particular let me know and I'll have a check. 

I'd already bought it to keep to one side in case anybody was late to the party. I'll open up tomorrow so that you can come and collect it :) 

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

I'd already bought it to keep to one side in case anybody was late to the party. I'll open up tomorrow so that you can come and collect it :) 

That's great. Let's try to co-ordinate tomorrow then. 🙂

12 hours ago, Stevo said:

That's great. Let's try to co-ordinate tomorrow then. 🙂

Add me as a friend and I'll open my island. I won't be at my Switch but help yourself to recipes and fossils lying around the floor outside Nooks.

My Switch code is: 6788-0068-9684

22 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Add me as a friend and I'll open my island. I won't be at my Switch but help yourself to recipes and fossils lying around the floor outside Nooks.

My Switch code is: 6788-0068-9684

Thanks very much. I have the fossils complete but I learned a couple of DIYs and bought a surf board in your shop. I can see you have put a lot of time into designing your island, nice!

10 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Thanks very much. I have the fossils complete but I learned a couple of DIYs and bought a surf board in your shop. I can see you have put a lot of time into designing your island, nice!

Thanks :) But if you think my island is nice, wait until you see some of the other folks here. They make mine look like a fly tip :) 

15 hours ago, Stevo said:

Add me: Alex from Risa: SW-8487-2465-0892 

Let me know when you’d like to visit?

Redd is here. Let me know if you want something, and I’ll open up.

Detailed painting - genuine gone

Famous painting - genuine

Moving painting - fake

Scary painting - genuine gone

14 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Redd is here. Let me know if you want something, and I’ll open up.

Detailed painting - genuine

Famous painting - genuine

Moving painting - fake

Scary painting - genuine

Will check the museum now and pop over if you are still open!

17 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

I’ll open now.

Thanks very much. Cool island! You've done some immense work this past year+ on it. I will have to get stuck in to mine and get it ship-shaped.

I took the scary painting but when I saw where it is displayed in your museum (in the glass display cabinet) I wasn't sure if I need it or not as I just checked around the walls before coming over... and looking in my museum now, the scary is right there. Oops! Should have stuck to the original plan of snagging the detailed painting but when I saw it was on a scroll I thought I might have it, but nope. 😅

So if anyone else still needs a scary painting I will have a spare on my hands.

There is no action to offer on my island today unless Saharah or the bug or fish modelers are lurking around.

16 hours ago, Stevo said:

I took the scary painting but when I saw where it is displayed in your museum (in the glass display cabinet) I wasn't sure if I need it or not as I just checked around the walls before coming over... and looking in my museum now, the scary is right there. Oops! Should have stuck to the original plan of snagging the detailed painting but when I saw it was on a scroll I thought I might have it, but nope. 😅

The easiest way is to check your shopping app. Any artwork you have already bought is listed there :) Though admittedly I'm always forgetting to check first!

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

The easiest way is to check your shopping app. Any artwork you have already bought is listed there :) Though admittedly I'm always forgetting to check first!

Good call! Wish I'd been tipped off on that a long time ago. I always check with Jolly Redd then run back to the museum to see if I need anything. LOL. 😭

All this talk of the New Nintendo Switch has had me looking up how to transfer islands to a new console, and it's just so... ugh. I think I'd need to watch multiple tutorial videos first.

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.