Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.

Mr Do 71

3 hours ago, Meatball said:

Redd here today also. He's off his dodgy game and is offering real Solemn, Jolly and Flowery paintings! plus a snide fake Mystic statue.

I still need to tidy the exterior grounds, but the interior of my second character house is now pretty much complete, so that's a bonus attraction for island visitors :D

If you still have the Jolly I'd love to take it!

9 minutes ago, Mike S said:

If you still have the Jolly I'd love to take it!

Opening up now. I might be away just getting some lunch ready and myself set for work, but feel free have a nosey about, maybe check the second character's gaff 😊

1 minute ago, Meatball said:

Opening up now. I might be away just getting some lunch ready and myself set for work, but feel free have a nosey about, maybe check the second character's gaff 😊

Excellent!

Will nip over in a minute..

Thanks for opening @Meatball, grabbed the Jolly painting...

The island is looking lovely and the new school house is incredible. I was also getting Returnal flashbacks from the various astronauts stood about!

4 hours ago, Mike S said:

Thanks for opening @Meatball, grabbed the Jolly painting...

The island is looking lovely and the new school house is incredible. I was also getting Returnal flashbacks from the various astronauts stood about!

Cheers! I’ve not played that one yet so can’t claim to be getting any inspiration from it. 

Both other pics still available if @Rayn or anybody wants either/both. I can grab them when I’m back home from work later. 

10 hours ago, Meatball said:

Cheers! I’ve not played that one yet so can’t claim to be getting any inspiration from it. 

Both other pics still available if @Rayn or anybody wants either/both. I can grab them when I’m back home from work later. 

Sorry but got stuck at work so didn’t get home until well after midnight and the last thing on my mind at that time was booting up the game :(

9 hours ago, Rayn said:

Sorry but got stuck at work so didn’t get home until well after midnight and the last thing on my mind at that time was booting up the game :(

Aaah a nice early finish 😝

I was working til 01:30 😥

No probs anyways, I picked them both up so they yours if you wants them?

I also caved in and did the Redd trick for about an hour, bit still didn't get what I was after.

However I have these art dupes now:

Twinkling

Scary

Flowery

Sinking

Basic and

Glowing painting.

Let me know if interested.

G'night

21 minutes ago, Tet said:

I also caved in and did the Redd trick for about an hour, bit still didn't get what I was after.

However I have these art dupes now:

Twinkling

Scary

Flowery

Sinking

Basic and

Glowing painting.

Let me know if interested.

G'night

Basic painting, please.

So err…I might’ve done the time travel trick on a couple of occasions and amassed a rather hefty amount of duplicates. Last time it took sooo many reloads to get a duplicate Great statue for having out on display and I mostly grabbed anything real before I reloaded again, so as well as them couple I got for @Rayn the other day I’ve also checked through my houses’ storage and it looks like I’ve got spares of…

Spoiler

My house

Familiar statue

Informative statue 

Valiant statue 

Warrior statue x2

Ancient statue

Mystic statue 

Academic x2

Basic

Detailed x2

Calm

Common x2

Dynamic 

Flowery

Glowing x2

Graceful

Jolly

Moody x2

Nice

Perfect x2

Proper

Quaint x2

Scary x3

Scenic x3

Serene x2

Sinking x3

Twinkling x3

Warm

Wistful x4

Worthy x2

2nd house

Beautiful statue x2

Rock head statue

Familiar statue

Informative statue

Tremendous 

Warrior

Academic 

Common x2

Dynamic x3

Flowery x2

Jolly

Nice x2

Perfect

Proper

Serene x2

Warm x3

:ph34r:

12 hours ago, Tet said:

Could I bother you for a Warm and Graceful?

7 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Legend, thanks!

We need:

Basic Painting

Nice Painting

Just posted these ones.

On 23/05/2021 at 17:22, Indy @ S.E. said:

Tremendous Statue

Sent (I'm back online, woo!)

I only need the Wild Painting Right Half and Robust Statue. I was time travelling for about four hours till I got something new...oh boy.

6 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Sent (I'm back online, woo!)

I only need the Wild Painting Right Half and Robust Statue. I was time travelling for about four hours till I got something new...oh boy.

Thanks for that, another one off the list.

Can’t remember the last time Redd was here, maybe two weeks ago? Will try the time travelling trick to see what I get, need 2 more purchases from him to get the nook mile achievement.

So Redd is here today and he has:

Wistful painting (fake)

Quaint painting (fake)

Academic painting (fake)

If anyone wants to add to their fake collections.

Celeste is also here but no shooting stars.

@MeatballIf you still have any of these I would take any of the below please, all still missing from the Highbury museum.

Happy to pay/swap for whatever I have/send nudes.

On 23/05/2021 at 11:49, Meatball said:

So err…I might’ve done the time travel trick on a couple of occasions and amassed a rather hefty amount of duplicates. Last time it took sooo many reloads to get a duplicate Great statue for having out on display and I mostly grabbed anything real before I reloaded again, so as well as them couple I got for @Rayn the other day I’ve also checked through my houses’ storage and it looks like I’ve got spares of…

Hide contents

My house

Ancient statue

Basic

Graceful

2nd house

Beautiful statue

Rock head statue

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Daley said:

If you still have any of these I would take any of the below please, all still missing from the Highbury museum.

Happy to pay/swap for whatever I have/send nudes.

Indy and Tet cleared out the Basic and Graceful paintings already sorry. Just sent over Ancient and Beautiful statues.

Now, about those nudes :eyebrows:

Also has popped the Scenic and Proper paitings in the mail to @Indy @ S.E.

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.