The 'Not So Famous Celebrity' Death Thread :(

• 3 weeks later...

Jim Steinman, song writer on all thiae Meat Loaf albums, as well as Total Eclipse of the Heart (which is from his vampire musical which you simply MUST read up about) dead at 73.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was just going to post about Grodin.

I watched Beethoven the other day, i didn't realise he was nearly 60 in it! Couldn't remember him from much else, but i recall him being in Dave.

Seems like he was a top bloke, always liked him. Especially in Midnight Run. He did the same as Rick Moranis as gave up showbiz  to become a stay at home dad (although under less tragic circumstances)

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Clark, 32, killed by a car this week when riding his bike.  I don't believe he did much in the entertainment business, but I remember him as the drummer in School of Rock. 

I've seen that film countless times from when I was single to now settled down watching with my own kids, and this makes me sad. Way too young. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWfsUej-VR/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=9A917043-7799-40C2-B658-F834E23A37F4

https___s3-images.tyla.com_s3_content_c479960460af15e6612dcf5df6cf7193.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

There's a great anecdote in that piece about how as a jobbing actor he did an FBI training film as a bank robber, only to start getting arrested because police remembered his face from somewhere as a bad 'un.

Ned Beatty was one of those great character actors who would turn up in stuff I watched as a kid. He was always great to watch. It's just unfortunate that he'll be best remembered as the wee fat wan that got pumped in Deliverance.

RIP.