The Eagle Lord

Warhammer 40k Kill Team GW Campaign NOOBS WELCOME!

In case anyone missed it, GW released the first set of FAQs/Errata for Kill Team last week. There are a few rule changes, so it's well worth taking a look through the documents.

FAQ: https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/kill_team_designers_commentary_en-1.pdf

Errata: https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/kill_team_errata_en-1.pdf

• Upvote 2

I’m making this the kill team thread to try and dilute the GW mega thread

managed a game last night against my mate. 

We we played Genestealers cults (me) vs Dark elves (him) 

We've never played with these factions before, and adding in CP, tactics etc - so a 6 round match took over 3 hours to play. 

As cults are crap at shooting I have a very melee heavy build. 

2 stealers

3 acolyte fighters with rock saw/drill/cutter

2 neo gunners

neo leader

morf leader 

He had a mix of wyches and kabalites. 

In short - I lost. Had some horrendous rolling so I kept putting flesh wounds on his guys but he kept taking mine out. 

He had a blaster that does d6 damage and that kept killing folks due to him rolling loads of dice on the injury rolls. 

I lost both stealers to charging in, landing loads of hits that failed to wound or injure then getting killed straight away by a basic melee attack in return. Frustrating.  

The genestealer rock weapons are hilarious though. 

• Upvote 1