TehStu

NFL and NCAA Football 2018

Colts are comfortably cruising past the Texans. Doubt we’ll see a worse performance than the Texans this weekend.

Expected a lot more, but then that Colts OL. Damn.

50 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

Starting to feel sorry for Jackson. Just put Flacco in and put the lad out of his misery. 

-2 yd’s passing all game. :lol:

He had a good run at pulling it back in the last quarter, kinda repaid the faith put in him, even if they didn’t quite pull it off.  That could have been a fantastic comeback.  Good game mostly by the Chargers, although they nearly let it slip away.

Oh wow. That poor man.....but DO YOUR JOB!

imagine playing your heart out and being the best defence in the league only to be told your kickers not good enough.

this is cool though right..

the poster says the NFL didn’t get permission lol

They've shown a super zoomed-in image of that kick and it turns out that it got tipped by one of the Eagles, which may explain why it then missed/hit the posts.

Shame for Chicago. You feel like they've got a pretty narrow Super Bowl window given the amount of money they're spending on various players.

Didnt Parkey hit the post 4 times in game this year? Crazy. Always feel so gutted for these guys. If it got tipped then its not his fault. Won me a little money though so cheers!

Well this thread proves why trying to predict results is a mugs game.

YPy36szlti9eeZ5EaEnAVU4dTWSrrPM_xrQRnTN1 

Who's going to be first to predict the divisional round?

I can not wait for the Chargers \ Pats game.

Brady and The Patriots have some insane record against the remaining teams. I just cant see it this year though.

In college football, Clemson slayed the Alabama Crimson dragon to go.unbeaten for a whole season. For those who dont know 'Bama have won 5 National Titles in 10 last 9 years.

Go on then I’ll start it off again, just remember when you’re right 54% of the time you’re wrong 46% of the time.

Eagles @ Saints: Don’t see a beat down like earlier in the season but just can’t see the Eagles pulling this one off. Saints O hasn’t been amazing since the Cowboys loss but can see them coming together now for the Playoffs. The Foles magic has to run out soon doesn’t it?

Pick: Saints

Colts @ Chiefs: On paper this is an easy pick but as told by some NFL commentators; there is going to be an immense PSI of pressure on KC. Having had a season like they have coupled with the fact they haven’t won a playoff game sin forever, that crowd is going to be on a knife edge, especially if they can’t jump out to a quick lead.

Pick: Still Chiefs

Cowboys @ Rams: This could go either way for me. I think the Rams will be able to take Zeke away but could definitely get some joy down field now Cooper seems to want to play.

I reckon the Boys will have the same game plan for Gurley so does this come down to a shoot-out? If it does I think I still just about favour Goff and the Rams purely because I think they have a better coach (Side Bar: Why wasn’t McVey this good when he was ‘Skins OC?) and they are at home so

Pick: Rams

Chargers @ Patriots: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this game. I really am 50/50 on this one. All signs point to a Bolts win. Brady Kryptonite - Devastating pass rush. Derwin James – May actually be able to cover Gronk. No real down field threat for the Pats now Gordon has gone. WRs that are on fire right now. And yet.. I just can’t bet against the Pats. That voice in my head is saying Belichick’s whole game plan will be invite the rush, dump off to Michel/White/Edelman. I think this is going to be a fascinating game and I’m so glad it’s the early Sunday KO. Even better if it snows.

Pick: Heart says Big Phil; head says big Tom. Sooooooooooo, Pats. No! Chargers. Noooooo, Pats. Pats definitely Pats.

Having seen the saints live (once), I'm rooting for Brees-y to win it all, but think they have faded somewhat, like BabelRich says.

Saints (Foles mojo hits a brick wall. Easy-Breesy for NO. This will be the blowout of the round).

Colts (KC defence stops nothing, Indy D stalls Mahomes a few times. Big score, Luck wins out).

Rams (Quiet games for Zeke and Cooper, Gurley back and refreshed shoves it up the gut all day. Comfortable two-score win).

Patriots (Fuck the Pats).