Revival

Onimusha: Warlords

18 minutes ago, df0 said:

New Soundtrack? I guess Capcom wants nothing to do anymore with Mamoru Samuragochi.

Faintly amused that in 2007 Capcom released Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, featuring a case in which a famous pianist is revealed to have only pretended to be blind, only for one of their actual composers to reveal 7 years later that he's secretly not deaf. 

This is out now in Japan and apparently is playable in English. I think I’ll set up a Japanese psn account or try and get an Xbox code for it. It’d be nice to play over Christmas. 

Careful for those “it’s playable in English claims”. It generally means audio can be set to English while text remains in Japanese. 

So many rooms where you enter and the camera is pointing at you standing in the doorway with baddies about to attack you from offscreen.....

On 29/08/2018 at 11:52, Stanley said:

It was alright but completely overshadowed by the likes of DMC and Ninja Gaiden imo. Also, fixed camera angles in this day and age? It needs a proper remaster rather than a lazy port.

Am I the only person who likes fixed camera angles? 

On 28/08/2018 at 18:13, Gizamaluke said:

God, I remember renting this from blockbuster video and playing it in a single evening/night thanks to a load of speed my mum gave me.

More details pls