rllmuk
Down by Law

Streets of Rage IV - PS4 / XB1 / PC / Switch - Out Now!

Dotemu have released some songs on soundcloud. Briefly listened to each one , all pretty good, different styles. I love this one though!

• Upvote 2

The achievements/trophies are out now so maybe a release sometime in April?

:omg:

I've been on media blackout because I don't want to spoil any of it, but I can't wait to play this.

• Upvote 2

Dragon's Trap was gorgeous, definitely in for this one.

If it's a worthy update to the old belt fighters then even better.

• Upvote 1

The way they have integrated the original sprites with the lighting effects so they blend in with the stage is really impressive!

Hopefully it's not far away now!

Also SOR3 Blaze RUNS

Holy shit was not expecting that and I was already sold. Give it now! 

It's possible that it was supposed to be a surprise in a Nintendo Direct. Or it might be a delay related to coronavirus. Hopefully not an indefinite one like TLOU2.

Considering I still play the originals on the Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, this is an essential purchase.  Cannot wait!!

• Upvote 4

I can't believe just how much the OG soundtrack reveal has set my hype stratospherically high. Have got SoR2 playing right now, what an absolute banger of a soundtrack.

• Upvote 5

I'm totally hyped for this now. original sprites seals the deal. originaal music is the cerry on top. a real 4th Sor!!

6 hours ago, Cheyenne said:

I can't believe just how much the OG soundtrack reveal has set my hype stratospherically high. Have got SoR2 playing right now, what an absolute banger of a soundtrack.

The SoR2 soundtrack really is an absolute thing of beauty. Holy moly. 

Limitedrun have physical copies up for preorder. I preordered the deluxe PS4 version. :)

Looks like this will be getting a physical release courtesy of Merge games in Europe ! Japan is getting a physical release by 3goo. Looks like LRG just have the US rights (a bit like the Shenmue 3 situation)

Also the full soundtrack has been released from the vinyl press release. There's 10 tracks from Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima in total and I really like what Olivier has posted so far so it looks like it's going to be pretty stacked. Be mindful some of the track names are spoilerific so I had to quickly glance over but it looks like its gonna be a pretty big game overall :D

Yeah, that's a belter. The Soundcloud for it is naturally filled with people complaining that it doesn't sound like the house music of SoR2 :rolleyes:

Is that an Olivier Deriviere number?

Lizardcube did a great job with the music for Dragon's Trap, so I trusted they'd at least steer the soundtrack right for this.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Nequests said:

Is that an Olivier Deriviere number?

Yeah man. Not gonna listen to any more, I feel content it'll be very good from the few tracks released :D

Totally sold.

As an aside, anyone here play River City Girls? Really dug the look of it but I never get that much time to buy many new games.

1 hour ago, Cheyenne said:

Totally sold.

As an aside, anyone here play River City Girls? Really dug the look of it but I never get that much time to buy many new games.

Here's the thread if you fancy a read. 

Whilst I'll definitely be buying this they need to get Windjammers 2 out.