rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Bleeders

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

You can't play at the same time though, right?

Yer you can both use the same game mate at the same time :)

Right everyone buddy up in twos:lol:

Pretty good list for starters to get BAP up and running again!

In list: (17)
Kriess
Luseth
Smithstock
HolyHogg
Bleeders
Mackenie
AlfromSleep
SJVinnie
Steely
BigBaz
ElliotNUFC
Baz New Guy (Name?)
Gooner4Life
tcharlie
Nakamura
Mitchell
Jamin

Fence Sitters: (3)
Baring
Pants
Dan_tm (December)

Posted/linked but not confirmed: (11)
Fennas
Actialbigbloke
GrahamDunn
Sladey
Kiko Kylz
Mardigan
Jazzy
TheOutsider
Tris
Seanfl
Timmo

• Upvote 2

On 05/09/2018 at 11:15, Theholyhogg said:

U gotta find someone u trust maybe ur bro,u just log into his ps4 and make ur account the primary user on his ps4.then you need josh or whoever u want to share with log into your ps4 and make thier account the primary user on your ps4.that way you can play all his games and he can play all yours.

only problem is only one person will own the game so when me and mack get 19,mackenie will buy it and own it and i can download and play it but i wont own it and mackenie can just remove me from his ps4 and run off with my game,but i hope he wont :lol:

its brilliant tho if you are both wanting the same game.

13 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Yeah you can.

I buy games on my account, so I can play them on any PS4 if my account is logged in.

on my Son's PS4 I logged into my account and 'activated' the PS4 to set it as my main console, then any account on that PS4 can play the games I own Digitally because that PS4 has a licence for them as I activated it.

Ah, I see what you mean.  It's like what I do with my two accounts...one EU and one US.  I only have a PS Plus sub on one, but I can play online on each account, as I've emade them both my Primary.  So I imagine...

On 05/09/2018 at 11:19, nakamura said:

So I need PS plus. Where is the cheapest place?

...if Nakamura finds someone to share FIFA with that already has PS Plus, he might not need to buy a sub?

Just now, Mitchell said:

Ah, I see what you mean.  It's like what I do with my two accounts...one EU and one US.  I only have a PS Plus sub on one, but I can play online on each account, as I've emade them both my Primary.  So I imagine...

...if Nakamura finds someone to share FIFA with that already has PS Plus, he might not need to buy a sub?

Yer as long as his friend is the primary user on his ps4.

3 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Yer as long as his friend is the primary user on his ps4.

...so I suppose the only issue is, that he wouldn't have cloud saves?  Surely that woudln't work...I don't even know if mine does on both accounts, I generally only play on one (just buy on both).  

I mean if you're getting a PS4, you need PS Plus in the long term...but if hes trying to save money, it's at least a quick way to get online and playing FIFA for around £25!

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/playstation-plus/playstation-plus/sharing-playstation-plus-benefits-with-a-friend-on-playstation-4/

This tells me not @Mitchell,but assuming he gets it one day he could just upload his saves once they have bought thier own ps plus.

You should defo use this if

You got a mate thats got loads of games you want to play.

You like the same games and can split the cost on all digital stuff.

You want to freeload ur mates sub :lol:

• Upvote 1

I would love to be able to get back into some form of RLLMUK FIFA league but BAP just isn’t for me anymore :( not just because of the reliance on pro building (where legendary defenders like Japp Stam and Ron Vlaar were at my disposal) but I am quite often away with work during the week so couldn’t commit regularly and wouldn’t want to do it half arsed. Sorry boys!

However, 1v1 or FTL and I will be first in line. Fuck, remember we used to have 3 or 4 full leagues on the go. Is there any chance that kind of community could rise again? Regardless of how it turns out I am resigned to the fact that I will pick up digital FIFA every year for the rest of my gaming life so rather than just spend a stupid amount of time being rammed up the arse by Ultimate Teams random pack rolls it would be really nice to once again be given a team like Sporting Lisbon (the first team I ever had in RLLMUK 1v1 league) and play weekly games against the guys in here. If there is interest I would happily do some admin / support duties because for me it was the greatest overall online gaming experience I ever had. 

• Upvote 3

It would be ideal if we could get @SaintM back in charge and the websites up and running again.

I’m not sure how much the load can be shared from a website point of view but a technical assistant to lessen the load might be a good idea.

Also, I’m sure there would be a few willing helpers from an admin/steering group point of view.

The numbers look decent so far but ideally we’re wanting as close to 60 as possible.  Perhaps we could look at the wider forum, Twitter and Facebook again? Or even stuff as simple as everyone trying to get at least one other person to join...

Happy to help providing we’re able to start firming things up ahead of the game launch.

11 minutes ago, GrahamDunn said:

It would be ideal if we could get @SaintM back in charge and the websites up and running again.

The numbers look decent so far but ideally we’re wanting as close to 60 as possible.  Perhaps we could look at the wider forum, Twitter and Facebook again? Or even stuff as simple as everyone trying to get at least one other person to join...

Happy to help providing we’re able to start firming things up ahead of the game launch.

Have tagged saint a few times and dropped him a message and not had a reply, maybe he just dont like me....

60's ambitious lol I did suggest the marketing / promoting again when we were playing 18 a week or so ago and it got shot down ^_^ I do think we need to bolster numbers personally, that way if people do move away at all for various reasons it doesn't potentially kill the league

20 minutes ago, Luseth said:

Have tagged saint a few times and dropped him a message and not had a reply, maybe he just dont like me...

Probably.

No way we're gonna get 60. I think part of the problem in the past was the recruitment itself, which whilst it worked well, it attracted a load more casual peeps who never posted on the forum and then dropped out early on. Much better to get a small group of people who post and are reliable, even if the numbers are small. I think anyone looking to join the league has to be active on here to promote the bants, etc.

With the numbers we've got atm maybe we should do a proper 1v1 league with a couple of divisions, 10-12 teams per division?

As good as it would be for Saint to come back, he's obviously not keen or too fussed, nor can I blame him, but others above have offered their services - Steel ran an awesome FTL league, and Smith's offer to run it sounds good to me. It just needs a bit of organisation and someone who will stay the course, prob best with an assistant to keep results and league tables up to date (I'd be happy to help with the admin side).

I'd suggest something like once numbers are confirmed, whoever we all decide to be the best two players who have signed up (gooner? Baz? Steely? I'm out of touch these days :P) play everyone once who has signed up and then they rank them by top 12 in Div 1, bottom 12 in Div 2, etc.

Then we work out League rules. E.G. Which teams we should use (5*, 4.5*, specific divisions). We could alternate each season and obviously give the best players worse teams to help balance it all. We could use public votes for all of this.

Run the 1v1 league for a season (so about 2-3 months assuming 2 games a week), hopefully with these keen folks numbers will hold.

Or if we have numbers for a BAP league currently crack on with that to start? Or have different people involved in different leagues (e.g. someone leads with 1v1 league, someone does BAP).

• Upvote 2

Part of the downfall of the 1v1 and FTL to an extent was Ultimate Team and BAP. more often than not people wouldn't want to play the 1v1 games, because people were busy playing Baptice or caught up in the Ultimate Team farm. I think it would be difficult to fire a 1v1 league and BAP up at the same time.

Whilst I'm all for a 1v1 league I think get people in the door with BAP first, then float out the 1v1 league? I wouldn't be up for doing an FTL myself, its so bloody onerous, even when Wincho was doing all the work. :lol: I would be up for a back to basics 1v1 league though. Although if we dont want to do a 1v1 league, I'm fine never going back to it again and our current champion will just have to reign immortal...:eyebrows:

I'm with you on the 60 front, I think its an unrealistic target and we have had pushes before but more often than not, players recruited tend to come and go. As long as you have a reasonably sized committed group I think it'll be better for it.

• Upvote 1

How many people have we got signed up now then?

How about a BAP league of 6 teams with around 5 players per team. Teams have to play with a AI controlled ANY so as to level the playing field somewhat. Does that work?

54 minutes ago, tcharliel said:

How many people have we got signed up now then?

Its not changed much!

In list: (19)
Kriess
Luseth
Smithstock
HolyHogg
Bleeders
Mackenie
AlfromSleep
SJVinnie
Steely
BigBaz
ElliotNUFC
Baz New Guy (Name?)
Gooner4Life
tcharlie
Nakamura
Mitchell
Jamin
Alison
GrahamDunn

Fence Sitters: (3)
Baring
Pants
Dan_tm (December)

Posted/linked but not confirmed: (10)
Fennas
Actialbigbloke
Sladey
Kiko Kylz
Jazzy
TheOutsider
Tris
Seanfl
Timmo
Humdrum

54 minutes ago, tcharliel said:

How about a BAP league of 6 teams with around 5 players per team. Teams have to play with a AI controlled ANY so as to level the playing field somewhat. Does that work?

Get out. (Nah it doesnt work, tis FIFA AI after all, playing against and with it, is dross. *Shudder*)

1 Team would have to sit out every week though!

Personally I'd say 4 teams, unless we reach 34. Then 6 of 6 would work. But its all opinion!

Some people would prefer to have as many players as possible in a team, some prefer more teams in the league.

• Upvote 1

BAP will need 4 teams for deffo, gotta be an even number. I think the sweet spot for numbers in a team is 6/7 ish per team, to ensure that each team has enough to fulfil their fixtures each week.

In a perfect world then Steely's list would have about 30 in, which would work out at about 7 players per team which would be about right. From week to week not everyone would turn up so players would have a chance to play in different positions if they wanted to.

Fuck BAP!!

Get the 1v1 going again in some form. I will support running it anyway I can because I sure as shit won’t be competing for any trophies. One game a week, a little report if you can to add a bit of commentary and banter to things, then there really shouldn’t be any impact on people like @gooner4life that play around 5,000 games a month in Ultimate Team.

• Upvote 3