Clipper

Rllmuk Dungeons and Dragons 5e - Tomb of Annihilation

i believe it is 30ft speed but it depends on factors such as strength of current and how hard you are paddling :D

if you had faced down the Zombie T-rex the party might have won but I think you would've seen at least a couple of deaths as the cost it is a pretty tought creature

Oh and as for what yuo know aobut zombies you know they take a few hits to go down and stay down some might know of the radiant damage thing but they would have to do religion/knowledge check (I am thinking Errick and Krynn mainly).

I suppose Errik and Krynn likely got ~some~mention about divine powers being good against undead.. but Krynn wasn't a trainee Paladin for all that long..

(That's my reasoning why her Religion checks are at -2 anyway :lol:)

Can I ask a question @Clipper may not want to answer

Still faffing over Traditions.

Touch of Death

At 3rd level, when you reduce a creature within 5 feet of you to 0 hit points, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Wisdom modifier + your monk level (minimum of 1 temporary hit point).

When we fight undead that get back up - do they go to 0 HP and then regen up, or do they instead just drop to 1HP?

Hopefully that makes sense - trying to think how often things trigger! (And I'm not googling creatures!)

Oh! I was assuming the other way.

That could make Way of Long Death more attractive in an undead campaign as they'll be far more chances to reduce to 0 HP a zombie that keeps getting up!

Thank Clips!

2 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Oh! I was assuming the other way.

That could make Way of Long Death more attractive in an undead campaign as they'll be far more chances to reduce to 0 HP a zombie that keeps getting up!

Thank Clips!

no problem - you start thanking me by not shortening my name to clips :P

that is thew funniest one so far.

Inspired move by Errick shouting Artus' name out - if you hadn't you wouldnt have found him and (peek behind curtain) weren't really meant to by now :D

Already you have gone "off piste" twice :D I love D&D it never goes to plan...

I will play out firefinger next week so we wont be switching to other party yet! I will pick a session that isnt so poised.

8 hours ago, Clipper said:

that is thew funniest one so far.

Inspired move by Errick shouting Artus' name out - if you hadn't you wouldnt have found him and (peek behind curtain) weren't really meant to by now :D

You see, it wasn’t a stupid idea :quote: 

:D

1 hour ago, The Hierophant said:

You see, it wasn’t a stupid idea :quote: 

:D

Feneth’s 3 claw and a bite wounds speak for themselves. 

Between that and Rikku’s ‘Oh I hope Feneth dies’ - tough night! :lol:

It would have been hilarious if Feneth died from that wild magic after surviving the battle. Poor Ari tried everything she had to make it so you didn’t die!