rllmuk
Clipper

Rllmuk Dungeons and Dragons 5e - Tomb of Annihilation - WRITEUPS UPTO DATE 15/12

1 hour ago, Hexx said:

Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pfft you’re getting off easy, goat-boy. Poor Cora had to murder two halflings. 

Welcome to Zoo Keeper, D&D style. Lions and Rhinos and Goats, oh my!

So, I’m not around Sunday. 

Instructions for playing Errick:

Character sheet: ddb.ac/characters/6957572/eWTQre 

He will use one turn undead if faced with more than a few undead (DC15 WIS save).

He will only use his second turn undead under extreme duress.

If he knows a fight is coming he'll consider casting Aid on Feneth, Krynn and himself. 

He'll cast Shield of Faith (+2 AC) On round 1

He'll melee with his hammer or Guiding Bolt if at range. 

If it’s a tough fight he'll consider casting Spiritual Weapon to help out on round 2.

He'll heal himself and others as needed with Cure Light Wounds

He will want to take all metal items (and jewels)

Under no circumstances will he open a tomb or touch a treasure found in one that might lead to possession by a trickster god. 

Other than that he is stubborn LG dwarven cleric who would really rather be somewhere else (but is stubborn and good enough not to have gone somewhere else when a Acecerak offered that to him). 

Have fun!

• Upvote 3

thanks and noted :D your char sheet is a dndbeyond link so I can keep that open.

Looking at doodle (thanks for filling it in everyone) it looks like the only dates we miss out definitely are 4th Aug (2 missing) and 18th August (I'm missing). This sunday is touch and go for me and 25th August I am flying back from spain, should be plenty of time but delays happen so will keep you apprised.

17 hours ago, The Hierophant said:

He will use one turn undead if faced with more than a few undead (DC15 WIS save).

If he knows a fight is coming he'll consider casting Aid on Feneth, Krynn and himself. 

If it’s a tough fight he'll consider casting Spiritual Weapon to help out on round 2.

Under no circumstances will he open a tomb or touch a treasure found in one that might lead to possession by a trickster god. 

Other than that he is stubborn LG dwarven cleric who would really rather be somewhere else (but is stubborn and good enough not to have gone somewhere else when a Acecerak offered that to him). 

Have fun!

I cracked the code!

Sorry guys no game tonight as my wife is away and I have too much to juggle here to make it worthwhile/non-disruptive time wise for us.

Apologies but we are back on next week.

No problem.. actually works out better for me too as I've some stuff I could do to get sorted today. :)

It looks like Roll20 was hacked back in December, so it's probably best to reset all your passwords if you haven't already. <_<

In December 2018, the tabletop role-playing games website Roll20 suffered a data breach. Almost 4 million customers were impacted by the breach and had email and IP addresses, names, bcrypt hashes of passwords and the last 4 digits of credit cards exposed. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "JimScott.Sec@protonmail.com".

29 minutes ago, Hexx said:

30030 I think then

I got 29,730. But then I think I was missing 300 last time:

On 07/07/2019 at 19:41, The Hierophant said:

I made it 28,430.  Did I miss 300 somewhere?

Those undead dwarf things are horrible!

Errick and especially Feneth didn't have a good day..

JubilantTalkativeFrenchbulldog-size_rest

31,130XP total.. just under 3,000 from lv8..

On 10/07/2019 at 23:25, The Hierophant said:

Have fun!

Same guidance in Errick please over the next few weeks. A few additions:

1. He wants to send the zombie dwarves back to whatever hell they came from but won’t be reckless about it. He wants to come up with a plan. He will use both his turn undeads against them. 

2. If we have any downtime he will use the armour from that golem to make plate armour for Krynn if he has a 4th level spell left. Fabricate. 

3. He will make plate armour for himself using his chain and the scimitars using the next days fabricate. He can use artisan’s blessing to transmute the metals if necessary. 

4. He will not touch a tomb or an artefact. 

• Upvote 1