rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
bradigor

Fortnite | Save The World

Trying this out - how the hell do you change the weapons in the three slots? I've managed to remove the default guns but can't see how to pick replacements!

You may be getting mixed up between your schematics and your actual backpack items:

912790d931e1611cd8ffd55aa877bedc.png

Things you craft are left most 2 columns.  The rest are crafted weapons which you select and equip in the slots at the bottom. s

Thanks I’ll have a check later. I thought I’d crafted some weapons and have certainly upgraded them - can you upgrade schematics before crafting them?

The UI changes are probably better than it was before, but it's still quite confusing. For example, I can't find where to change my equipped gadgets. They need to organise the grouping of functions and the "flow" a player will go through between missions to make it smoother. It's all over the place at the moment.

Nice that you can see your information on stormshield.one, this is me: https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/routeburnsg 

1 hour ago, tyagi said:

Same. Where are they? @robdood ?

Ooooh I'm not sure. I've kind of stopped playing..! 

You used to be able to change gadgets on the mission lobby screen, click your character the choose select gadgets.. 

Only temporarily!  Though also a bit burnt out tbh!  

And am in middle of separating from the mother of my kids. :mellow:  So gaming is uh... not really much of a priority at the minute, heh. 

in the interim I've managed to be nicely distracted by to tetris. And now Warframe. 

I do want to come back to StW if only to make the guide! 

12 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Sorry to hear that Rob :(

S'all good mate, it's quite obviously a tough old time, but... ultimately the best thing for both of us.  

6 hours ago, robdood said:

And am in middle of separating from the mother of my kids. :mellow:  So gaming is uh... not really much of a priority at the minute, heh.  

Sorry to hear that. I'm just coming out of that tunnel myself, so I'll drop you a PM.

Getting my arse constantly kicked on Strom Shield Defence 6 in Plankerton. Half the map is trap tunnels but I still seem to lose around the last 30 seconds of the final wave due the insane number of enemies. Wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t lose so many materials each time

If anyone fancies helping me I'd be mucho grateful. PSN ID = HarsinUK.