Star Trek: Picard - 'Best Trek Ever' says everyone

1 hour ago, Harsin said:

Uniform looks a bit cheap and nasty.

XSkD0Ei.png

Over the next several centuries, Mike Ashleigh’s Sports Direct becomes becomes the dominant force in uniform manufacture.

Plus, just think how much tea (Earl Grey, hot) Picard will get in one of those big mugs.

Why oh why would they put the rank pips so far down the front of the uniform? It's almost a nipple.

Also... "the most anticipated next edition to the Star Trek franchise"? I suppose that sort of howler explains CBS' attitude toward the series.

Those designs are awful but the placement of the pips along the edge of the jacket at least appear to make some sense within the overall confused mess. I'm guessing the new one is an attempt to move along with the DS9/Voyager jumpsuits that has come a bit of a cropper. Probably not as bad as the TNG dress uniform or the unisex skirts from S1 though.

14 hours ago, DeciderVT said:

Probably not as bad as the TNG dress uniform or the unisex skirts from S1 though.

I always liked those.  If I was the type of gentleman to dress up and go to conventions I'd be rocking an S1 skirt.

The teaser trailer is absolutely fine. At least it's not a million spaceships exploding and Picard ripping out throats with his teeth or something.

Okay, I'd actually like to see that.

26 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

How many cameos we getting then? If I don't see Riker leaning with his foot resting on something at some point I'll be sorely disappointed. 

Yeah, I think we'll all be disappointed if we don't get some TNG cameos, appearances. I mean, what we all really want is that family back together for a mini series right? 

As for the teaser, goose bumps with the few notes of TNG theme. 

10 hours ago, Stigweard said:

How many cameos we getting then? If I don't see Riker leaning with his foot resting on something at some point I'll be sorely disappointed. 

*edit*

Don't see I mean.

I'd like to see him attempt the Riker manouvour and fail due to creaky old age hips.

please don't be rubbish - I'm not sure I could take it

I could take the SW prequels being shit because they were "ignorable"

This is technically ignorable but please don't be rubbish, I want a good Star Trek series with John-fucking-Luc fucking Picard please.