rllmuk
Luseth

EFL Championship 2018/19 - All aboard the rollercoaster

I think midway through the season I was pretty bored with football in general. Couldn't be arsed watching anything any more. Last couple of months though? Fucking hell, there's been some blood pumping stuff!

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

A lot of yellows are being shown, there could be a red in the 2nd half.

Told ya. Leeds see red, as Berardi is sent off.

5th vs 6th in the playoff final.  I'm guessing Villa are favourites, the league games have finished 3-0 and 4-0 to Villa this season but I'm too nervous to be confident after last season's heartbreak.  

2 minutes ago, Naysonymous said:

5th vs 6th in the playoff final.  I'm guessing Villa are favourites, the league games have finished 3-0 and 4-0 to Villa this season but I'm too nervous to be confident after last season's heartbreak.  

100% you're favourites but both teams are in good form. Hopefully it's exciting and the best team wins. After suffering QPR's shithouse win in 13/14 I'll take anything but that.

• Upvote 1

I don't think we can necessarily keep anyone. What we need to ensure is that we maximise the money for anyone we do sell and recruit well. The sad part of this is the under 23s won their league, and it's probably another generation that will end up playing elsewhere if we can't get promoted. 

Genuinely happy for Villa and for Dean Smith in particular.

Edit - even though you broke my heart when you scored those two late goals against us and ended our play off push.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Naysonymous said:

Yes!  Doing this backwards as I’m off to Wembley now. 

Congratulations. I'm hurting but much less than the QPR game.

• Upvote 1

Wolves in Europe, Villa in the Premier League. Enjoy your summer West Brom. :bye:

Spoiler

I'm still annoyed about that Jay Rodriguez double handball equaliser. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Naysonymous said:

Wolves in Europe, Villa in the Premier League. Enjoy your summer West Brom. :bye:

Hide contents

I'm still annoyed about that Jay Rodriguez double handball equaliser. 

Only thing bad for me about Villa going up is that a load of Wolves fans will start to treat Wolves - Villa as some kind of big rivallry, which to me, it just isn't.